• 14 5 67818
  • Page
  • Text Only
I have a free Red Box rental I won in the online game, I will send it to a randomly selected member who sends me a Private Message by tomorrow morning (or sooner if I get a ton of entries) who has: 1) Been a member of FatWallet for more than 90 days; and 2) has at least ten meaningful posts (I will check once I pick the winner).

BigBoyMichigan said:   Beware of McDonald's Monopoly Game Piece Trading Scams
Don't Fall for "I've Got Boardwalk, You've Got Park Place, Let's Trade!" Scams
Good advice, though I'm not sure where that article got some of its information from ... are the odds of getting Park Place 1 in 11, that would make it the second most common game piece (behind free medium fries), wouldn't it?

i have a $10 origin coupon the code is 88v93wtg87rwwfp8

I have an extra 942 and 926. I'm looking for a 944. Hit me up dicipulador@hotmail.com

hablure said:   i have a $10 origin coupon the code is 88v93wtg87rwwfp8

Whoever wants to redeem said code can do so at

http://www.origin.com/mcd

A new code from the McDonald's Facebook Page: GOFREEFORME

Thanks for the heads up.

I have a $10 EA Sports code if anyone wants it. Also, I am willing to send anyone pieces that they need if I have them and complete your collection for you. I am not asking for anything in return. I would just like to make someones day. Send me a message telling me what you need and I will tell you if I have it or not. If I have it and you want it all I am asking is that you send me a self addressed stamped envelope to me so that I can send you the piece or pieces.

Dropping in to say I'm on board. Hello all Mono-Junkies!

I have a Free Snapfish prints by HP 5"x7"
Code: PMDC9R6CD725
Enjoy!!

I'm getting the feeling that the fix is in this time. "One in Four wins," what a joke.

However, that GOFREEFORME *does* work. Last year I won tons of MCR points, but the "big score" was a free EA Sports game, which I turned into the Hall of Fame edition of Madden '12. Sold for ~60 bucks on eBay.

Also, whatever you do, don't enter codes via their mobile site - it's buggy as hell.

And if you get a food item without the stamps on it, if there aren't a billion people behind you on line or the drive-thru, just ask for stamped Hash Brown wrappers. They have thousands of them and stamps are stamps.

Arris1 said:   hablure said:   i have a $10 origin coupon the code is 88v93wtg87rwwfp8

Whoever wants to redeem said code can do so at

http://www.origin.com/mcd

REDEEMED NOT BY ME =(

I bought a medium coke and medium smoothie today and won a 2 Free Medium Fries.

You know this brings me back to the BEANIE BABY DAYS, Where parents would buy the kids meal to get the Beany Baby and then throw out the food. Why don't they offer to sell the game pieces without any food at a discount price?

Teenie Beanie Babies

Beanie Babies were the new black in the 90s.

So McDonald’s came out with “Teenie Beanies” in 1997 and it became the best-selling Happy Meal. So much so that I read that McDonalds had a serious issue with food wasting, as many adults were purchasing the Happy Meals solely for Teenie Beanie purposes and throwing the food in the rubbish bin (I like using the word “rubbish”, makes me feel British and lovely).

Thank you for the code i appreciate it VERY much, havent seen any coke codes lately just need 16 more points, i dont know about anybody else but i appreciate others selfless acts of kindess in sharing thanks again

Thanks so much for adding to the fun!

You rock! Thank you!

i have st james and 3 codes that got for foods if u want to trade them for the vermont piece
contact me at amand_noll@yahoo.com

ElephantsEars said:   Thank you for the code i appreciate it VERY much, havent seen any coke codes lately just need 16 more points, i dont know about anybody else but i appreciate others selfless acts of kindess in sharing thanks again

Hi Elephant Ears,

I have some extra coke 12 packs at home so I'll send you a few codes later when I get home. I've already entered my limit for this week I found a lot by poking around when the recycling goes out on the weekend - LOL

Snapfish By HP Winner Code (2) 5x7 prints:
CJQVL183LRX1 Not Claimed Yet

daguido said:   Snapfish By HP Winner Code (2) 5x7 prints:
CJQVL183LRX1 Not Claimed Yet

RBM Thanks very much!

I don't know about everyone else, but I have three different highschool football cards that offer B1G1 at local McDonalds, some are limited to a couple locations, others are only limited to Colorado. I've been using them every time I go to get a second sandwich.. Works great, I get 8 pieces with every meal. (Plus an extra free sandwich of course). We also have cards to get a free Big Mac every time the Broncos win... lol.

These cards usually cost $10 to $20 each, and have tons of free food. B1G1 at McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, Del Taco, A&W, KFC, Subway, Sonic, Carl's Jr, Quizno's, Freddy's Frozen Custard, Domino's, Blackjack, Cici's, Panda Express, IHOP, Denny's, Buffalo Wild Wings, Chili's, Texas Roadhouse, Le Peep, Old Chicago, PF Changs, Cold Stone, etc. And that's just mentioning the major chains, none of the local stuff. Definitely get my $10/$20 back from the cards each year.

Thnk you sooo much you just dont know that that made my day thank you-
God bless

5 MCDONALDS GAME STAMP GIVEAWAY - THIS THURSDAY AFTERNOON

Since people are not saying thank you when they receive a FREE GAME CODE from me, For now on, If you want to enter to win 5 Free Game Codes from me, Personal Message (PM) me and this Thursday, I will pick one FatWallet person from the names that "private message" (PM) to me and I'll post the winner's screenname on this thread where then they can message me for their prize. If they do not contact me within 2 days, then I'll pick another winner. I will repeat this once per week on Thursday afternoons, Only fair. Limit one (1) Screenname per Fatwallet Account, Per drawing. People who didn't win on this drawing will then have to reapply to enter the next contest after 6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) Thursday Afternoon.

# Entries to date received: 34

Can anyone PM me some codes please? Thanks a bunch!!!

if anyone has Kentucky ave that they do not need?

So at our McDonalds the large drinks are $1 are the mediums more? because it's only the mediums that come with pieces. Also if anyone has unused codes they would like to PM me that would be AWESOME.

Oh and so excited i spent $4 on 2 large fries and i won a McFlurry and a McCafe lol. I won prizes that cost more than my fries. And then later we got 2 more large fries and won a medium fry.

What are coke codes and how do i tell the difference from the McDonalds codes?

And anyone got a Boardwalk they don't want? XD

ElephantsEars said:   Thank you for the code i appreciate it VERY much, havent seen any coke codes lately just need 16 more points, i dont know about anybody else but i appreciate others selfless acts of kindess in sharing thanks again

Hi Elephant Ears - sent you some MCR codes in a private message

robopatbert said:   email me codes please , or if you have 3 point cap off from Mycokerewards.com i would greatly appreciate it my email is ( patbert2012@gmail.com ) thanks and have a good day!

robopatbert - sent you a code in a PM

Hi I am willing to trade MCR codes for stuff...I am also looking for EA sports codes please if anyone is willing to give me any it would be greatly appreciated...my email is matthewjw2007@yahoo.com

laughingonsaturn said:   So at our McDonalds the large drinks are $1 are the mediums more? because it's only the mediums that come with pieces. Also if anyone has unused codes they would like to PM me that would be AWESOME.

Oh and so excited i spent $4 on 2 large fries and i won a McFlurry and a McCafe lol. I won prizes that cost more than my fries. And then later we got 2 more large fries and won a medium fry.

What are coke codes and how do i tell the difference from the McDonalds codes?

And anyone got a Boardwalk they don't want? XD

All soft drinks (no matter what size) are $1 according to the McDonalds menu. So mediums are $1 as well. (Works out well since a large is too much soda in my opinion...)

A code everyone can use GOFORITCODE

so.. r u looking for a few more coke codes so u can get whatever it is ur saving up for?

Not sure if I can post because I haven't signed up, but last year monopoly was a lot better. Won MCR points, Snapfish, Redbox, etc plus I actually won $50 online and mcdonald mailed a check to me within 6 weeks. lol I only spent god knows how much on the food to get enough codes to play daily.

This year however, it's been 4 days since I have won anything...and so far only 2 40 point bundles the first 2 days sucks

HEAT03 said:   Not sure if I can post because I haven't signed up, but last year monopoly was a lot better. Won MCR points, Snapfish, Redbox, etc plus I actually won $50 online and mcdonald mailed a check to me within 6 weeks. lol I only spent god knows how much on the food to get enough codes to play daily.

This year however, it's been 4 days since I have won anything...and so far only 2 40 point bundles the first 2 days sucks

Yup, seems way bad this year. My win rate is about 4% (1 out of 25 tries). Last year, when I figured out the timing, I was closer to 50%. Those percentages are for the online codes only, not including the wins from game pieces themselves.

It's been a few years since I have played, so I don't remember how often I won before.

I personally have gotten 51 pieces so far this year, and won, 2 McFlurries, 2 Smoothies, 2 Redbox Rentals, 3 Medium Fries, 1 $10 EA Sports. That includes two winnings from 20 codes I've entered online.

If you assume my average of one win per 10 codes online, that would make it 1 in 3.92 wins on average, out of 50.
Without the online winnings, I'm floating between 1 in 6 to 7, so I think it's safe to assume, it's only 1 in 4 if you play online as well.

Penny34 said:   A code everyone can use GOFORITCODE

Just worked for me.

I would say its not safe to assume that.
your sample size is hardly large enough.

read the rules, the odds are clearly stated.

tibursio said:   It's been a few years since I have played, so I don't remember how often I won before.

I personally have gotten 51 pieces so far this year, and won, 2 McFlurries, 2 Smoothies, 2 Redbox Rentals, 3 Medium Fries, 1 $10 EA Sports. That includes two winnings from 20 codes I've entered online.

If you assume my average of one win per 10 codes online, that would make it 1 in 3.92 wins on average, out of 50.
Without the online winnings, I'm floating between 1 in 6 to 7, so I think it's safe to assume, it's only 1 in 4 if you play online as well.

Do you have any coke codes?

If anyone doesn't want their Unused MyCokeRewards Codes and would like to give them to me, I will gladly trade Unused McDonalds codes per:

Any Coke Product 12 Pack Cans Code...........2 Game Stamps
Any Coke Product 24 Pack Cans Code...........3 Game Stamps
My Coke Rewards 40-Points Bundles............3 Game Stamps
My Coke Rewards 1,000-Points Bundle.........25 Game Stamps

Once I receive the valid code(s) online, I will Private Message you with the Mickey D's Codes, If you want the ACTUAL game pieces, Send me a request by private message with your mailing address and I'll mail them to you. Any questions feel free to contact me. Private messages will be responded once per week due to 5 game piece giveaway. As of today, there are 33 entries for the giveaway, All you have to do is play for the 5 game piece giveaway is send me a private message via FatWallet, Limit one private message to me for the giveaway, Per Week, Per Fatwallet Account unless your sending me codes as shown above.

2012 MCDONALDS RARE WINNING GAME PIECES & PRIZES
================================================

Mediterranean Avenue #925............$50.00
Vermont Avenue #928..................$5,000
Virginia Avenue #932.................Beaches Resorts Vacation
Tennessee Avenue #934................$10,000
Kentucky Avenue #936.................Any Delta Airlines Destination
Ventnor Avenue #940..................$20,000
Pennsylvania Avenue #944.............2013 Fiat 500 Sport Hatchback
Boardwalk #946.......................$1,000,000 (annuity)
Shortline #950.......................EA SPORTS Fan Trip Championship Get-A-Way

CHEAPEST WAY TO GET GAME PIECES
===============================

As was the case last year, hash browns are your best bet since you get game pieces without spending as much. When I checked with a few local McDonald’s locations, they told me one hashbrown would be a $1 and you could get two for $1.49. Some readers have reported that they can just pay for the containers, so they don’t waste the food (alternatively, just give the food away!).

MAIL VS. HASHBROWNS
===================

If the pricing at your McDonald’s is the same as the five locations near me, hash browns make it a close deal. I called several stores and they told me you could buy one hash brown for $1.00 and two for $1.49. It’s possible that if you buy two hash browns, they put them both in one sleeve (so you only get one set of game pieces). When you mail away for pieces, you get two pieces (four stamps) so the math gets to be pretty close.

You’ll have to decide whether it’s better for you to mail away for game pieces or just buy hash browns. You probably spend a few more cents for the hash browns (depends on whether they put two in one for $1.49) but save on writing the letter. That said, I wouldn’t actually eat the hash browns (or more than one anyway). According to McDonald’s, they have 150 calories, 9 grams of fat, 15 grams of carbohydrates and a whopping 310 milligrams of sodium.

MCDONALD'S TWITTER PROMOTION
============================

For a limited time (9/10/12-10/31/12), you can save $5.00 off a purchase of $5.00+ at McDonald’s with your American Express card. You’ll need an American Express card synced with Twitter, tweet a message using #AmexMcDs, and then receive a reply from @amexsync telling you that the offer was added to your card. Finally, you need to use that AMEX card to make a single purchase of $5.00+ in a McDonald’s location that isn’t in a Wal-Mart (those locations are excluded). You’ll get a statement credit 3-5 days after purchase. You can use this to defray some of the cost of getting pieces.

DUMPSTER DIVING
===============

If you don’t want to write a million letters and you don’t want to buy the food, your last resort is to dumpster dive. I’m not recommending it, by any means, but all it takes is one story about a guy who found a free car for McDonald’s to get free garbage filtering. Please note some cities prohibit dumpster diving, check with your local police to verify if its ok in your city and have a watcher to look out for the dump truck - Squuesh!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014