• 17 8 9101118
  • Page
  • Text Only
Pretty pissed that they ruined my order today & gave me medium fries instead of the large I asked for & I didn't notice until I got back! Missed out on 4 pieces -__- at least I got one piece I needed & won another medium fry. I think I'm going to a different Mc.Donald's from now on smh. Probably going to mail away for some tomorrow too! Does anyone know they're policy on P.O Boxes? I don't think the rules specify.

Yes and about the mail always do you guys think ther will still have enough left if I mail away in the next few days?

Have:
929, 930,935, 939, 943(x2), 945, 947, 949 (x2).

need:
946 (who doesn't?)
927 & 928
942 & 944
948 & 950
940 & 941
931 & 932
933 & 934.

willing to split prizes 50/50 or more if you have 946**, trades negotiable, willing to sell pieces. email me at nikkimarierabuck@yahoo.com or message my facebook, thanks.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!

I got a piece off a large fry that says I won 500 but everytime I enter the code it says its invalid... What do I do?

lovegun said:   I got a piece off a large fry that says I won 500 but everytime I enter the code it says its invalid... What do I do?

Provided you're telling the truth, there's another website for larger-prize redemption. The codes on the regular gamepieces are for the playatmcd.com website, the larger prize codes are longer. Read the gamepiece more closely, and failing that, read the rules - there should be a link to the sub-site.

Here, saved you the trouble: http://iwonatmcd.com/

Keep the stamp handy - they're going to want proof, and you'll probably have to send it in.

lovegun said:   I got a piece off a large fry that says I won 500 but everytime I enter the code it says its invalid... What do I do?

You can contact McDonalds
============================
http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/contact_us/marketing_advertising/...

McDonald's Corporation
2111 McDonald's Dr.
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Corporate Phone Number: 1-630-623-3000
Corporate Email: info@mcdonalds.com

i am new to this but i was reading other forums and people say there was a wheel to spin online for instant prizes. Where is it? I don't see it anywhere.

BRO!!!!!!! i have parkplace!!!

I have 2 Redbox codes available. LOoking to trade each one for MCR 40 point bundles or maybe the EA code. PLMK and Thanks!

I did that after i hit go and they all say losers :/

Mcdonalds Monopoly pieces i NEED
Boardwalk

Pennsylvania ave.

ventnor ave.

kentucky ave.

tennessee ave.

st,charles plae & virginia ave

vermont ave.

short line

mediterranean ave.

Ok so now I'm assuming that particular trio is really good? I just have one yellow and I thought pairing up with that instead of a different colour is better. But whoops, sorry if I was ripping someone off. ...

(obviously my first time playing this thing)

I... need Pennsylvania Ave.

I have 1 Redbox code available. Looking to trade each one for MCR (My Coke Rewards) 40 point bundles. Private Message me at Far Left

Not to compete with our good guy Mr. Michigan, but I too have some Red Box codes, wanting to trade for your 40 points MCR bundle codes. I have other things I can trade, including Stouffer's codes and Mountain Dew Outdoor Gear codes, if those are of interest to anyone. If I end up not being able to trade those Red Box codes, I don't mind using them myself.

most of these new members are hilarious.

EA sports code $10

n842u2a2rj6p7pzq

Don't forget to post if you redeemed it.

laughingonsaturn said:   EA sports code $10

n842u2a2rj6p7pzq

Don't forget to post if you redeemed it.

I don't need it. Just wanted to comment thank you for sharing.
NRBM

didnt you read the top part? Thats ILLEGAL!
BigBoyMichigan said:   
* Note that the official rules state: "The purchase, sale, trading, or barter of Game Pieces, Game Stamps, FREE Codes or Game Codes via Online or live auctions, or any other methods, does not constitute Legitimate Channels and is expressly prohibited.

I have not won anything online out of about 17 codes. Today I won a free small frappe or free small smoothie on a game piece, but that's all so far.

Wow, My son just won $20,000.00

can you tell me those codes

i have a bunch of codes if anyone is willing to trade 40 coke rewards points i will send you 10 unused codes.. a code for a code email me candysk16@msn.com

Willing to trade 40 coke reward points for unused codes. PM me

does anybody have a Fiat 500 ticket # 944 reply and ill work out a trade

I have 40 coke reward point i'm willing to trade for certain codes i need. email the names of pieces you have and i'll see if theyre the ones i need. mborskey1993@yahoo.com

So is it true that they only release certain pieces in certain states?

I have 2 Illinois Ave 938 and 2 Pacific Ave 942

I need:
Kentucky Ave 936
Vermont Ave 928
Ventor Ave 940

I'm from NYC so if you know which McDonald's has these pieces let me know, please
thanks

TyeCPaL119 at aim dot com

Looking to trade game pieces. I would like a Tennessee avenue. Please email me if interested to see if we can strike a deal.

Trafficgeneratorsltd(at)gmail.com

Since I have the other two pieces needed to win, I'm sure we can come up with something.

Thanks!

People stop posting your email addresses in the forum; you're helping spammers. Use Private Messaging (PM) instead.

I've won 4 Med Fries, 1 Mcflurry, 1 Double Whopper, x5 MCR 40 points. I have literally every code except for one on each prize on the game board.. McDonalds is killing me! lol.

Doesn't make any sense to split 946 50/50 since you'll only be recieving 50k a year for 20x years.

. (7.66kB)
Disclaimer
TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY - YAY!

POSTING HERE - SINCE MAC-DON-ALDS ALSO GIVES THESE AWAY!

To celebrate RED-BOX 10th. birthday, Redbox is offering free movie and game rentals TODAY (10/10/2012).

Promo code is: BIRTHDAY

Promo code terms: Code is valid from 10/10/12 at 12am CT through 10/11/12 at 11:59:59pm CT. Limit: 1 code per transaction, regardless of # of rentals. 1 time use of code only. Code valid at box only for a 1-day standard DVD, Blu-ray DiscTM, or video game rental. Code is not valid online, via app, or for prior rentals. Your payment card (necessary for any rental) will be charged the full daily rental rate for any additional items, plus applicable tax (except for MD rental transactions for which additional tax is not charged) for the first night of rental, if applicable, and will be charged the full daily rental rate for all items plus applicable tax (except for MD rental transactions) for each day you do NOT return your rental by 9:00 pm local time (at the box) after first rental night. Void where prohibited by law. Code must not be copied, sold, or otherwise offered. Any other use constitutes fraud. Cannot be combined with other offers. Not redeemable for cash. Offer subject to cancellation or change at any time.

doririgby said:   I've won 4 Med Fries, 1 Mcflurry, 1 Double Whopper, x5 MCR 40 points. I have literally every code except for one on each prize on the game board.. McDonalds is killing me! lol.

Wow, you won a double whopper in a McDonald's contest, that must be pretty rare.

OMG your killing me here thats hilarious
OpenUpYourEyes said:   doririgby said:   I've won 4 Med Fries, 1 Mcflurry, 1 Double Whopper, x5 MCR 40 points. I have literally every code except for one on each prize on the game board.. McDonalds is killing me! lol.

Wow, you won a double whopper in a McDonald's contest, that must be pretty rare.

trafficgeneratorsltd said:   Looking to trade game pieces. I would like a Tennessee avenue. Please email me if interested to see if we can strike a deal.

Since I have the other two pieces needed to win, I'm sure we can come up with something.

Thanks!

What are you thinking, like a recent model used car or something else roughly close to $10,000?

Seriously, those other two pieces you have probably aren't worth even $.01 so I'm REALLY curious what exactly you would consider for a deal.

I want to enter the "McDonald's Game Piece Giveaway".

trafficgeneratorsltd said:   Looking to trade game pieces. I would like a Tennessee avenue. Please email me if interested to see if we can strike a deal.

Trafficgeneratorsltd(at)gmail.com

Thanks!

I'll trade you (2) Tennessee for (1) Boardwalk!

I don't believe in winning things like this but I do have a code I read was rare its
Tennessee Avenue #934 orange Code: IARSO285LS7
I have not used it so feel free.

rnbm

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014