• 1 2 34518
  • Page
  • Text Only
BigBoyMichigan said:   amoocow421 said:   Arris1 said:   Has anyone ever sent in tons of SASE to receive game pieces? They make it so tedious requiring you to handwrite it all.

I do this every year...it's still cheaper and skinnier than buying food to get the pieces.

Has anyone ever WON by getting FREE Game Pieces via Snail Mail???

Last year I won a TON of snap fish, mcr, and red box rentals from the online game. Plus a ton of food stamps... Granted I submitted over 100 envelopes

dvdfaller said:   RNBM NDQDXN34ZL9
RNBM HZQRN174KR6

For those people generously sharing their codes, if you want to better ensure "lurkers" don't use the codes without thanking the posters and saying that they used them, share your game pieces via private message. If you have multiple game pieces to share, you can give one to each person who sends you a message, instead of a lurker just grabbing all of them without even thanking the poster or saying they were used.

RBM: CODEFORMORE, GOPLAYATMCD, MCDMONOPOLY, FREECODEMCR, REFRESHCODE, GOFORPRIZES

ludtkaga said:   RBM: CODEFORMORE, GOPLAYATMCD, MCDMONOPOLY, FREECODEMCR, REFRESHCODE, GOFORPRIZES

Kudos to you for posting RBM, but those are free multi-use codes which are up in the first post and can be used by anyone.

FREE MONOPOLY CODE(S) - EVERYONE CAN USE THESE ONCE*
=================================================
GOPLAYATMCD.......Courtesy of Yours Truly
CODEFORMORE.......Courtesy of Debibrown
MCDMONOPOLY.......Courtesy of Debibrown
FREECODEMCR.......Courtesy of Debibrown
REFRESHCODE.......Courtesy of Sugarcoated
GOFORPRIZES.......Courtesy of Kokiangel

ANY CODE THAT HAS A MIX OF NUMBERS / LETTERS CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE, AND ONCE IT'S BEEN USED, NO ONE ELSE CAN USE IT.

Anybody know if the instant wins for food still expire like within the next month or so. I had so many last year that I didn't even get a chance to use all of them.

Food expires on 11/5/12

Talk about a come up. I purchased a number 10 (2 egg mcmuffins, hash brown and large OJ) for 7 bucks. I won 2 Free Breakfast sandwiches, 1 small frappe or small smooth and 1 regular mcflurry or fruit and yogurt parfait... ARV...more than 7 bucks!

Decker4trade said:   Hi thank you all for the great information! I have 2 $10 EA sports codes bunches of free food and 1 red box rental that i would trade for a Pennsylvania Avenue, Mediterranean Avenue, Ventnor Avenue or Vermont Avenue Monopoly game piece. Please let me know if anyone is interested please email me at deckerbrown123@gmail.comI will also consider other trades for one of these pieces. Thanks all and Good Luck!!
Sorry, I only have a Tennessee, Kentucky, Boardwalk, and Shortline to trade. Darn, I really wanted to trade with you...

Arris1 said:   Talk about a come up. I purchased a number 10 (2 egg mcmuffins, hash brown and large OJ) for 7 bucks. I won 2 Free Breakfast sandwiches, 1 small frappe or small smooth and 1 regular mcflurry or fruit and yogurt parfait... ARV...more than 7 bucks!
They apparently aren't distributed well. I am 0 for 20. Seriously. 20 game pieces, and I didn't win anything. I was very surprised... Congrats on your haul...

I haven't won anything either. Seems like it was easier to win last year. Still early tho. Good luck to everyone!

New to it. Thanx for codes. Learning the game and lovin it.

Hi! I just joined here and would appreciate any codes from anyone who doesn't do the online thing and also should I post here what game pieces I already have if anyone wants to trade? Thanks =)

ludtkaga said:   RBM: CODEFORMORE, GOPLAYATMCD, MCDMONOPOLY, FREECODEMCR, REFRESHCODE, GOFORPRIZES

i have pacific avenue #942 and states avenue #931 with me.

Slightly upset. Got a filet-o-fish and it was in an old box! Didn't realize this until I got home!

That happened to me yesterday with a 20pc! Went back today with the box and they gave me a Monopoly one!

Thanks for the codes posted earlier they all worked. I live in Florida and was wondering if anyone else on this forum receives buy one get one free coupons from Mcdonald's in the mail every few months. In the month of September we had coupon books for both Mcdonald's and Burger King and lived all month on a steady diet of junk food.

EatonBeaver said:   Thanks for the codes posted earlier they all worked. I live in Florida and was wondering if anyone else on this forum receives buy one get one free coupons from Mcdonald's in the mail every few months. In the month of September we had coupon books for both Mcdonald's and Burger King and lived all month on a steady diet of junk food.

Yeah I get those coupons: McDonalds, Burger King, Dunkin Donuts, Dairy Queen. Why wanna trade?

eldgreene said:   Slightly upset. Got a filet-o-fish and it was in an old box! Didn't realize this until I got home!

That's honestly the worrsssttttt

I have all of the same coupons BigBoyMichigan. I am pretty sure the Mcdonald's one has expired. I live in apartment complex and usually end up with about 4 coupon books per store. Today my neighbor and I split a $4.99 Chicken and small fries coupon at Burger King. In the future I would gladly trade with you or other forum members.

For those who bought Entertainment Books for 2012 there are B1G1 coupons in it which include a large sandwich - big mac or breakfast sandwich - of egg mcmuffin or sausage mcmuffin with egg. Both these items have stamps with them.

TY all. We used B1G1F cpns for fish sandwiches from mail to go on our trip back home. Got 4 filet-o-fish and all of them were in all old box!

Not one time use:

WINANEWFIAT

^ Work for me. Should be added to the OP.

.. (34.17kB)
Disclaimer

. (43.83kB)
Disclaimer
Today I WON:

1 - 40 Point MyCokeRewards Code (Marvin Gardens Stamp)
1 - Medium Fries

Yay!

I tried that code and it said it was invalid.

kenbenobi, did you say you had a Boardwalk to trade?

thanks for all the codes

BIGMACKING is another.

Just got these if anyone else wants these codes:

FD8SR22JUF1
GFG5QQIDO10

thise codes you just provided are not valid

can someone pm me some codes

Hi. I'm looking for codes as well. If you have any that you would like to give away please send them to hannahc_09@yahoo.com and label FREE MCDS CODES. Please don't spam me. Thank you so much!

fummmm said:   Just got these if anyone else wants these codes:

FD8SR22JUF1
GFG5QQIDO10

REDEEMED NOT BY ME

BIGMACKING did not work, says Not Valid Code

Just post your codes and whomever gets em, gets em. This whole PM idea is annoying and against the point of this thread. Go post in Coupon Trading with your PM's.

I know a lot of people are looking for these Monopoly codes. I am too, of course. I am willing to trade MCR cap codes for your Monopoly codes. PM me if interested.

Any free codes out there?

GOPLAYATMCD

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014