• 114 15 161718
  • Page
  • Text Only
camiolo said:   I've entered 29 times online, and won zero.

What averages are others experiencing?

Took me 92 entries before I won anything online

114 entries including 12 free sweeps entries & 28 hotels - 6 wins (2 Redbox, 4 MCR 40pt bundles)took 36 entries for my 1st mcr bundle & 38 for my 1st Redbox. =)

ultrawilk said:   free codes PM me for the stamps if you really need it!!!
new Codes !! hurry!!!
5ID6YO401RF
YNW6GDKX5YW
2FK3HRUBTVB
ZEL4XCJO3L7
653SHOB1JZS
I35OZTMA78L
4WZY0QMSO5W
7UMGY5B5CU6
8H6XKLN9P0L

I'll keep you updated !

For more codes visite that blog : http://mcdonalds-monopoly-code-generator.blogspot.com/

working brother thank you

free codes PM me for the stamps if you really need it!!!
new Codes !! hurry!!!
8LZORZXMU84
KC3WI6VWMN2
2GETO75OYTT
65RZVK1R2RJ
R6KXXHF9IHL
YRPVQRUBAWE
85QZEZFET2K
UT9GYV1MPZ3
LUN18MI2GOL

I'll keep you updated !

For more codes visite that blog : http://mcdonalds-monopoly-code-generator.blogspot.com/

DOES ANYONE HAVE A CODE FOR VENTNOR AVENUE I WOULD REALLY APRECCIATE IT

DOES ANYONE HAVE A CODE FOR
VENTNOR AVENUE
ATLANTIC AVENUE
NEW YORK AVENUE
TENNESSEE AVENUE
REALLY WOULD APPRECIATE IT

ultrawilk said:   free codes PM me for the stamps if you really need it!!!
new Codes !! hurry!!!
8LZORZXMU84
KC3WI6VWMN2
2GETO75OYTT
65RZVK1R2RJ
R6KXXHF9IHL
YRPVQRUBAWE
85QZEZFET2K
UT9GYV1MPZ3
LUN18MI2GOL

I'll keep you updated !

Beware people who are overly enthusiastic about giving you free stuff. You might get one code out of it, but it's not worth making your computer part of his botnet, or compromising your personal information to a program that heavily uses .NET, a language that's full of exploitable holes.

It's not worth it, and it should say enough that he keeps having to post with new avatars to keep the charade going. Don't fall for it.

Will trade one EA sports code for a My Coke Rewards Bundle! Private message me if interested!

dolphintail said:   DOES ANYONE HAVE A CODE FOR VENTNOR AVENUE I WOULD REALLY APRECCIATE IT

oh come on now people

free code request plzz if u dont want it or will to give me a few codes i deffinetly would appreciate it and if i win big i will for sure let u kno and slpit sum of the profite not a greedy person at all and am alway willing to help sumone in need if i had codes right now i would put them on here but i aint got none rite now so jus PM me....thanks alot

i wonder if anyone actually got a boardwalk this year.

dolphintail said:   DOES ANYONE HAVE A CODE FOR
VENTNOR AVENUE (RARE)
ATLANTIC AVENUE COMMON - buy some more fries
NEW YORK AVENUE COMMON - see above
TENNESSEE AVENUE (RARE)
REALLY WOULD APPRECIATE IT

There's a little help for ya, buddy.

you got #940 or extra #934, #928, #945, #946 if you can..

I think it's funny how a lot of the "new members" here are getting all the red flags

need some codes please

i have tried over 50 game pieces but i have yet to even win a 40 point MCR bundle. if anyone here has a few 40 point MCR point bundles they dont want, please PM me the codes for them. Thanks

I have not won yet after 125 tries.
If Anyone has won and doesn't want their 40 MCR codes, I would gladly take them. (I'm only 50 points away from my prize on MCR).
Thanks!

cesaro said:   i have tried over 50 game pieces but i have yet to even win a 40 point MCR bundle. if anyone here has a few 40 point MCR point bundles they dont want, please PM me the codes for them. Thanks

By my experience you have 42 more to go, keep trying.

Anyone who wants this Snapfish code can have it, I have no use for it, HV6TFV8PJMRC

PM me if you are looking for those $10 EA codes. I have a couple. I am looking for those 40-point MCR bundle codes, as many are here.

My self-esteem is starting to be negatively impacted due to the amount of entries and so few wins. Sigh.

I have only I0 pieces ! And it ends tommorow! Do I have a chance of winning 10,000$?

I have a Redbox promo code I will not be using so here it is KRMXMWMG. I hope someone can use it.

I Want my McDonald's Monopoly Money!!
Disclaimer
MONOPOLY GAME ENDING DATES
==========================
In-store game Ends........... ****** IN-STORE GAME IS NOW OVER ******
Online Game Ends.............November 3, 2012 at 11:59 PM EST.

McDonalds has removed the remaining game pieces and returned them to corporate office

FREE MONOPOLY CODE(S) - EVERYONE CAN USE THESE ONCE*
=================================================
GOPLAYATMCD.......Courtesy of Yours Truly
CODEFORMORE.......Courtesy of Debibrown
MCDMONOPOLY.......Courtesy of Debibrown
FREECODEMCR.......Courtesy of Debibrown
REFRESHCODE.......Courtesy of Sugarcoated
GOFORPRIZES.......Courtesy of Kokiangel
WINANEWFIAT.......Courtesy of Alanmax
GOFREEFORME.......Courtesy of FoldingSleet8
GOFORITCODE.......Courtesy of Penny34
GOSCORECODE.......Courtesy of Penny34
PLYEASPORTS.......Courtesy of Stillions2
SPAWISHCODE.......Courtesy of Blakktoose

ANY CODE THAT HAVE A MIX OF NUMBERS / LETTERS CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE BY THAT INDIVIDUAL, NO ONE ELSE CAN USE IT.

I actually saw the employees remove the stickers today from the cups...?? I told the lady why it is not over till the night, she acted as if she did not understand me... are they checking for something.

My wife got a large fry yesterday and no stickers were on it

I just won a $10 EA sports code, but i have no use for it. I would like to possibly trade it for a 40 point MCR bundle. please PM me if interested. Thanks

Here's a Redbox code for anyone who wants it: 4MGZMNXV

Does anyone have a MCR code they dont need? I need 21 points ASAP, so 1 MCR win would be awesome! If anyone's feeling generous PM me please!

Hey (Sucyoubes) I have 40 mcr points- (I PM them to you) (I don't plan on keeping nor using). I am in dire need of ventnor ave piece though. I am willing to split the pot 60/40 since I have the other 2 pieces. $20,000 - $10,000 in taxes leaves $10,000 (I take 6 g's and whoever have the last piece gets 4 g's. If you are serious and feeling lucky let's get this money!!!!!!

McDonald's employees are McScamming this game. I bought 10 hashbrowns this a.m. at Newton, Mass., McD's, and got ZERO game pieces. File under McUnhappy. This must be going on everywhere.

yup. saw the same thing happen today in Oklahoma City. The 1 in 4 wins percentage was much lower today with no game pieces...

I think this promotion only goes as far as the supplies last... I went in yesterday and got game pieces on the McNuggets but not on the med. cups. Oh well, at least it was only $1...

I got a medium oj, hash brown and egg mcmuffin this morning. Only the egg mcmuffin had the codes. Also there were no ads for the Monopoly in the store anymore.

keegnet@hotmail.com from memphis, tennessee. does anyone have any free monopoly codes? thanks, keegnet

i might be interested in your code

keegnet said:   keegnet@hotmail.com from memphis, tennessee. does anyone have any free monopoly codes? thanks, keegnet

never display your email address like that because hackers and spammers will blow up your email account, forewarned!

Confirmed, this was the last day for game piece distribution.

hey, screw the codes, this is what it comes down to... if anyone is giving out free money, here's my paypal donation link!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014