• 11415 16 1718
  • Page
  • Text Only
Well, whether you want to know or not, here's my final tally for online code submissions.
119 = LOSS; 4 = 40 MCR Points; and 6 = Redbox DVD Rental

CODEFORMORE Sweeps Entry
GOPLAYATMCD Sweeps Entry
goscorecode Sweeps Entry
goforitcode Sweeps Entry
gofreeforme Sweeps Entry
winanewfiat Sweeps Entry
goforprizes Sweeps Entry
refreshcode Sweeps Entry
mcdmonopoly Sweeps Entry
PLYEASPORTs Sweeps Entry
FREECODEMCR Sweeps Entry
spawishcode Sweeps Entry (FIRST!)
lz2jlvvhqjv Win - 40 MCR Points
DHG73ZT444Z Win - 40 MCR Points
HR9L1BM52NX Win - 40 MCR Points
Q3LGRQN1W7T Win - 40 MCR Points
28TW44VK1VN Win - Redbox DVD Rental
JGDRG4MKNQ5 Win - Redbox DVD Rental
KG5BBJHH8G9 Win - Redbox DVD Rental
7GZJWKT57B2 Win - Redbox DVD Rental
JHLDQZ3HGNT Win - Redbox DVD Rental
LN6HGB35W45 Win - Redbox DVD Rental

flag this post if you hate jesus

i've given up on coke rewards, i used to collect them on the side of the road all the time and had enough of them to get coupons of soda packs and they never sent me it because i had a P.O. BOX. that was a waste of time, much like the calottery replay tickets i put in....

Went to McDonalds tonight and was also disappointed. Got a medium frappe and a medium water, neither had stamps. Asked the girl about it and she said that the game was over, even though they still had all of the Monopoly signage outside.

Yeah, I went through that last year as well - they would hide codes and not pass them out for some reason. Found a different McDonalds nearby that when I went in with my containers from the other places would give me a small fry bag with two stamps on it. They even gave me extra.

Looking for extra codes or an EA voucher someone isn't interested in. Want to score some games for the foster kids. Thanks!

(I do have 1 I won. I want to get them the SimCity pack so I just need 1 more. TY very much!)

When is the last day for online contest?

I have New York and Atlantic if u still need. then we could swap for one we both need.
I need #950, #934,#940,#944, #925, #936 I also have lots of extras let me know. I also have coke rewards and free food. Let me know
Tara0821

According to the http://www.playatmcd.com/Rules online Game ("Online Game") that begins at 12:00:00 a.m. on September 25, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. on November 3, 2012

i have 2 939 and 941 code. if someone can give me a 940 code i will give 1 of each of mine
jromulus3@gmail.com

jromulus3 said:   i have 2 939 and 941 code. if someone can give me a 940 code i will give 1 of each of mine
jromulus3@gmail.com

Really - think we are that gullible?

When will they announce sweeps online winners?

Enjoy!

My Coke RewardsŪ Code:
R6557TPFRP9FWR

I got oatmeal today and they still had the game pieces on them. It is funny because originally when I got oatmeal at the same McDonald's they were missing the game pieces I won a $10 EA sports today. Does anyone want to trade MCR points for my EA sports code?

I also have three free medium fries, a quarter pounder, and a few free drinks. I doubt I will use all of them so if anyone wants them just pm me your address

lol I just looked on eBay and somebody is selling their park place and saying its boardwalk "super rare" and selling it for $1,000!!!

oops

I have 80 coke rewards if anyone wants to trade these for Virginia ave. Just asking. I need it and do not want these coke rewards.

Arris1 said:   Has anyone ever sent in tons of SASE to receive game pieces? They make it so tedious requiring you to handwrite it all.

Yes i just started getting mine yesterday from two weeks ago. I wrote out 90 of them by hand. return address my address and the envolope to send back had my address only and two stamps one on the outer and one on the inner envolopes. Hope this helps. I have been getting four pieces back with everyone i sent in.

In my area, I notice the Mcdonalds stores near major highways and busy commerical areas get sold out of pieces early since Friday. The ones near small towns still had them yesterday.

got a $10 ea code pm me for it.

I'm looking for Pennsylvania Ave. - Ventnor Ave. - Kentucky Ave. - Tennesse Ave. - Virginia Ave. & Vermont Ave.

dellireeus said:   I'm looking for Pennsylvania Ave. - Ventnor Ave. - Kentucky Ave. - Tennesse Ave. - Virginia Ave. & Vermont Ave.

No way!!! You are looking for the rare ones? What are the odds? Most everyone is looking for those pieces. I'm surprised you didn't include Boardwalk and Short Line.

I hope no one clicked that... it's a virus. Please flag that post. Never trust one with a link, for certain.

aprioned said:   My Coke Rewards Code
TMNR00MYV0L59

And I'm still trying to drum up an EA reward to get the Sim City pack for the kiddos. If you're not planning to use yours or have some codes I can use to spin for it, please send me a message. Thanks!

If anyone wants to send me points( monopoly or my coke reward) you can at whatwhichway@hotmail.com

i wonder if anyone actually got a boardwalk this year.

madman555 said:   Enjoy!

My Coke RewardsŪ Code:
R6557TPFRP9FWR

USED CODE NOT BY ME =(

I'm still getting game pieces on the oatmeal. I won yesterday and today with just two pieces each day...I guess because there are less entries?

Didn't play online this year, so here are my McDonalds site codes:
LT51G6N719D
28NDKBZNGJJ
M1D537H1JJZ
5Q1NNT4H8GM
MZ11ZVLKRQN
48GVHQN6NBJ

RockChickie said:   Didn't play online this year, so here are my McDonalds site codes:
LT51G6N719D
28NDKBZNGJJ
M1D537H1JJZ
5Q1NNT4H8GM
MZ11ZVLKRQN
48GVHQN6NBJ

Thanks Rock! All 6 RBM.

My Coke RewardsŪ Code:
H0NK9RTN4WTBRJ

Don't need - its the only thing I won out of over 60 game codes This year was very disappointing.

Already redeemed (not by me)

missingboyer said:   My Coke RewardsŪ Code:
H0NK9RTN4WTBRJ

Don't need - its the only thing I won out of over 60 game codes This year was very disappointing.

BigBoyMichigan said:   I went to Mac-Don-alds this morning to try to redeem 2 Medium fries I won and they first asked me if I had anyone in the car with me. I should of said yes, But being honest I said "No" so they tell me I can't redeem more then one (1) Free item per visit in a 2 hour period. I am so pissed with all the rules Mac-Don-alds are throwing at us, Not to mention raising the drink prices during the contest for water from $0.25 to $1.00 per cup. They can kiss my A$$ with their rules =(Q]

I was wondering about what would happen with this, but my McDonald's let me redeem a free quarter pounder with cheese and free medium fries in the same visit...I did buy a diet coke, to cancel out the fatty foods ;o)

Still have two medium fries, a frappe, and a mcflurry to "spend" - maybe I will be able to use them all before THE END

delete

I've won stuff one out of every two stamps in the last three days...so maybe it does pay to keep them all to the end? Got a Redbox, 40 MCR, and a EA sports. My McDonald's still has them on the oatmeal so I guess I'll get it every day until the game ends - LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NQhRY5EApw

This is a video I made buying 100 Hashbrowns with 2 game pieces. Enjoy!

Redbox codes M7Z7M6R3 and DD7K452H for anyone who can use them.

RBM Thanks!!!!

haha!!! so funny!!!

We redeemed two medium fries, a McFlurry and a quarter pounder in the same visit. We bought and share a Coke. $1.09... cheap meal.

You can upgrade them. During the promo, I upgraded my medium fries to large fries - they charged me for two sauces to cover the difference. Did that with a frappe too and, yes, I got the codes with the upgrades. Sweet!

I boycotted McD's for more than 5 years because of Monopoly game. I was playing the online game and it landed on GO which was suppose to yield a $200 AMEX gift card. No code came up etc...since was my laptop I print screened it...took my laptop to the local McD's and had the store manager verify my icon was on GO and sign the screen print. I mailed all that in to the prize center and a month later got a letter in the mail. Sorry you experience a FLASH error we did not authorize a WIN at that time. Please accept a $5 arch card for your trouble. I returned the arch card and said I would tell everyone I know and personally not eat at McDonalds! Well have kids now and they only eat nuggets every other meal so had to cave...but still share the story as I know that was SOOO wrong! Good luck actually winning something!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014