• 1141516 17 18
  • Page
  • Text Only
Happy - I finally won something. 40 Coke rewards - aka free bottle of coke.

Correction - also won a free Redbox night.

Now happy. I'm hitting the 1/4 prize victory average.

i LOVE this forum

Awesomeness

Hi,

I need #046 Please email me at rajee@momsfocusonline.com to trade other one of pieces

@madman555

I have no idea why I get these error message when I tried your code

Oops-there was an error in the code you entered. Here's some info that might help:
Codes aren't case sensitive.
No spaces are required. If it looks like an "O," it's actually a zero.

My Coke Rewards® Code:
R6557TPFRP9FWR

RNDM

rajeespot said:   Hi,

I need #046 Please email me at rajee@momsfocusonline.com to trade other one of pieces

I'll trade you #046 for #946
Send yours first!

all of ones listed [ i never find any codes to work ]! thanks 'FAT WALLET'!

More unused McDonalds site codes, didn't realize they still had pieces:
9DQDKMBH155
M619X2D48D6
D91MQN37KLB
XWDD1TQNQJM

Good luck!

RNBM

I started putting codes in today and won 40 coke rewards with my first one and $50 instant cash on the 7th one. (:
If anyone has ANY free food pieces, please email britkaylin@hotmail.com; I want to buy them even though they expire in a few days. Thanks!

@bkmagnum, know how you feel. I have entered over 150 codes all of which I purchased the food myself. Have not win a single item. 1 in 4 wins? statistically it is nearly impossible for me not to have at least 1 win. I don't trust McDonalds.

. (22.35kB)
Disclaimer

. (22.78kB)
Disclaimer

. (8.29kB)
Disclaimer

. (69.80kB)
Disclaimer
Take your losing stickers back to Mac-Don-Alds and declare Misleading Advertising for 1-in-4 wins and demand that you want your money back or you'll get a high priced lawyer and sue them!!

$10 EA sports code: 46hwdg97ogx5eohm
Redeem at http://www.origin.com/mcd

BigBoyMichigan said:   Take your losing stickers back to Mac-Don-Alds and declare Misleading Advertising for 1-in-4 wins and demand that you want your money back or you'll get a high priced lawyer and sue them!!

official rules said: In-Store Game Prizes/Odds/Details: The odds of winning a prize in the In-Store Game are approximately 1 in 4. Odds based on Game Pieces (each has 2 Game Stamps) mostly food prizes.

The "1 in 4 wins" is approximate and only for the in-store game meaning you pull the stamp off and instantly win something like a drink or fry. These odds are not for the online game and "2 stamps = 1 game piece"

do you want to share it?

jmattey said:   @bkmagnum, know how you feel. I have entered over 150 codes all of which I purchased the food myself. Have not win a single item. 1 in 4 wins? statistically it is nearly impossible for me not to have at least 1 win. I don't trust McDonalds.

I've entered 60 codes and not won a single item. 0 winners. ZERO. I'm sure there is some sort of screw up.

In the past events, I won fairly close to what I expected to win based on the odds. Something isn't right this time around. Perhaps they do some time based rationing and the formula is screwed up.

riznick said:   jmattey said:   @bkmagnum, know how you feel. I have entered over 150 codes all of which I purchased the food myself. Have not win a single item. 1 in 4 wins? statistically it is nearly impossible for me not to have at least 1 win. I don't trust McDonalds.

I've entered 60 codes and not won a single item. 0 winners. ZERO. I'm sure there is some sort of screw up.

In the past events, I won fairly close to what I expected to win based on the odds. Something isn't right this time around. Perhaps they do some time based rationing and the formula is screwed up.

official rules said: Prizes in the Online Game are randomly seeded and available to be won at designated winning times ("Winning Times") throughout the Online Game Play Period based on projected traffic patterns. As a result, more of some prizes are allocated to the Game at times when Online Participant activity is expected to be the highest. The time that an Online Participant clicks "SPIN" will determine whether that Online Participant is a potential winner of a Prize. The first Online Participant to click "SPIN" that is received and recorded by the Game Computer on or after a randomly designated Winning Time is the potential winner of the prize randomly designated to be won at that Winning Time. If no Online Game Play is received by the Game Computer at the designated Winning Time, the prize will remain available until it is awarded; however, if the Winning Time occurs for another higher value prize before the submission of the next Online Game Play, the Online Participant who submits that next Online Game Play will be the potential winner of the "higher" value prize and the remaining prize will remain available until the next valid Online Game Play is received and recorded by the Game Computer. The odds of winning any prize in the Online Game depend on the random Winning Time selected for that prize to be available to be won, and the time any Online Participant's Online Game Play is received and recorded by the Game Computer.

Thanks TAZ.

Yeah, it seems like they used terrible formulas for it this year. After the first 15-20 losses (after midnight), I suspected that was the case. I then purposely entered my next batches at different times of the day. On one day I would do a batch at 1pm. The next day I would do a batch at 6pm... The next day at 1:30...

TAZ420 said:   riznick said:   jmattey said:   @bkmagnum, know how you feel. I have entered over 150 codes all of which I purchased the food myself. Have not win a single item. 1 in 4 wins? statistically it is nearly impossible for me not to have at least 1 win. I don't trust McDonalds.

official rules said: Prizes in the Online Game are randomly seeded and available to be won at designated winning times ("Winning Times") throughout the Online Game Play Period based on projected traffic patterns. As a result, more of some prizes are allocated to the Game at times when Online Participant activity is expected to be the highest. The time that an Online Participant clicks "SPIN" will determine whether that Online Participant is a potential winner of a Prize. The first Online Participant to click "SPIN" that is received and recorded by the Game Computer on or after a randomly designated Winning Time is the potential winner of the prize randomly designated to be won at that Winning Time. If no Online Game Play is received by the Game Computer at the designated Winning Time, the prize will remain available until it is awarded; however, if the Winning Time occurs for another higher value prize before the submission of the next Online Game Play, the Online Participant who submits that next Online Game Play will be the potential winner of the "higher" value prize and the remaining prize will remain available until the next valid Online Game Play is received and recorded by the Game Computer. The odds of winning any prize in the Online Game depend on the random Winning Time selected for that prize to be available to be won, and the time any Online Participant's Online Game Play is received and recorded by the Game Computer.

Sounds like to me they manually entered the specifc time in which each and every winner was to be distributed. So, this entire game was rigged from the beginning. I doubt not a single person won any high valued items.

Does anyone have any codes to share???? THANKS!

How did you win that stuff? I haven't won a thing!!!!!!!!!!!! Just some Streets?!?!

Who wants Redbox.com dvd rentals? got 3 to share. 1st 3 PM responses get the codes.

Hi, how do you use them and are you charging for them???? (sorry, I'm new to all of this...)

they are used as 'promo' codes and you enter it as you put in your reservation & credit card info. The promo must show up before hitting submit. Im giving these promo codes away for free and they expire November 7

But what are the promo codes? I know I have to go to a store and do this at a "red box." Say for example, a DVD cost $5.00 to rent, what does the code do/how does it help?
Thanks again, I'm sorry, I'm challenged here...

you have to choose your location and your movie on Redbox.com, you then use the promo code and your credit info. once you click submit you should see the charges to 0 which then you can click submit and then go to the store to pick up your movie. you still need to bring the original credit card you used when you made the reservation. you have to return the movie back to a Redbox location by 9PM the next day.

codes are gone, thx for looking

Here is a EA Sports $10 promo code I'm not using. I would love to get any Coke Reward codes you're not using. Feel free to send to me via PM. Just need 11 more points to qualify for a magazine subscription. =)

1. To redeem your prize, read and follow these instructions and click on the link below:

2. Go to: www.store.origin.com/mcd

3. Add any item ($10 or less including shipping & handling) to your cart by clicking on “ADD TO CART”

4. Type: 8trt5g2w29fpwwmt in the “Promotion Code” field at the above EA redemption site and press “APPLY”

I have a free Redbox code for whoever wants it. Just send me a PM

*CODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE*

. (6.00kB)
Disclaimer
Online Game Ends TODAY!!.............November 3, 2012 at 11:59 PM EST.

BigBoyMichigan said:   Online Game Ends TODAY!!.............November 3, 2012 at 11:59 PM EST.

ok, so it ends at noon today, that is still several hours away.

why do you so often change your titles to "delete", when a better edit would make more sense to everyone scanning titles?

My McDonalds still has game stamps, lol

Here's another Redbox code: 3NZZHG2D

would have been nice if they gave codes out for free gas

iowahawkeye said:   BigBoyMichigan said:   Online Game Ends TODAY!!.............November 3, 2012 at 11:59 PM EST.

ok, so it ends at noon today, that is still several hours away.

why do you so often change your titles to "delete", when a better edit would make more sense to everyone scanning titles?

iowahawkeye is right. It was very hard to find this thread when I searched for it today.
iowahawkeye, the game ends at midnight.

Proably because I'm done with this post till next year =oP

That's no reason to delete it. Let's keep it as part of the FW historical record. I'd rename the title back, and let it fade away on its own.

HEY THREAD, GO HOME, YOU'RE DRUNK!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014