• 12 3 4518
  • Page
  • Text Only
fummmm said:   Just got these if anyone else wants these codes:

FD8SR22JUF1
GFG5QQIDO10
they probably were valid but redeemed by someone else.

Hey I have a question, can you use the code for both the instant win and then if you get a monopoly use it again

WINANEWFIAT is another one for you.

If anyone wins the my coke rewards, and doesn't use them, I'd be willing to swap my unused mcds codes. PM me

I have #933, 949, 2x #937, 939, 942, 927 so far. Looking for 934, 935, 940, 941, 928, 929, 943, or 944. If you have any to trade for ones I have or dont want, PM me please

I have a bunch of codes willing to trade all of them for boardwalk or ventnor ave if u want to email me momofboyz24@gmail.com

couldn't resist posting this.
Disclaimer
Free Codes Giveaway FRIDAY at 10:30 PM EST. So you better be surfing this site (last posting) or you'll miss out!! If you USE the Free Code(s) please let us know by listing the code# and listing "Redeemed By Me"

antimomofboyz said:   I have a bunch of codes willing to trade all of them for boardwalk or ventnor ave if u want to email me momofboyz24@gmail.comlet me get right on sending you my $1,000,000 Boardwalk piece for some codes that at best could win me a Fiat.

I'm new here and hoping to snag some codes Thanks to everyone who is so generous to post these!

Beckles said:   antimomofboyz said:   I have a bunch of codes willing to trade all of them for boardwalk or ventnor ave if u want to email me momofboyz24@gmail.comlet me get right on sending you my $1,000,000 Boardwalk piece for some codes that at best could win me a Fiat.

haha, exactly XD

I have tons of my coke rewards. Let's trade!

FREE GAME PIECES - CAN BE USED ONLY BY ONE PERSON, POST CODE YOU USED WHEN YOU REDEEM IT, THANKS

ST. CHARLES PLACE.............CODE# 91642XQN9GD
NEW YORK AVENUE...............CODE# 8496VQZKV23
NEW YORK AVENUE...............CODE# VTQ23N1H8D3
NORTH CAROLINA AVENUE.........CODE# RZTXW1J1Z3G
PENNSYLVANIA RAILROAD.........CODE# ZNRHGBQ6DZV
PENNSYLVANIA RAILROAD.........CODE# QLDJ26Z43XD
ORIENTAL AVENUE...............CODE# B5764MM6KDZ
ORIENTAL AVENUE...............CODE# HWMNDZZ6D24
ATLANTIC AVENUE...............CODE# LX8Z5H1KJ92
ILLINOIS AVENUE...............CODE# JKMMR914XTT

Since people are not saying thank you when they receive a FREE GAME CODE from me, For now on, If you want to enter to win 5 Free Game Codes from me, Personal Message (PM) me and this Thursday, I will pick one FatWallet person from the names that "private message" (PM) to me and I'll post the winner's screenname on this thread where then they can message me for their prize. If they do not contact me within 2 days, then I'll pick another winner. I will repeat this once per week, Only fair. Limit one (1) Screenname per Fatwallet Account, Per drawing.

BigBoyMichigan said:   FREE GAME PIECE - CAN BE USED ONLY BY ONE PERSON, POST ONLINE WHEN YOU REDEEM IT, THANKS

ST. CHARLES PLACE

CODE# 1HBL2HDHN5X

Must have already been redeemed (but not by me) as I am getting invalid code upon entry.

already gone

you know they only release certain pieces regionally. for instance boardwalk on the east coast, park place on the west coast.

Just a tip to everyone. If you live somewhere near a mcdonalds that charges $.10 for water..just order a medium water, which has 2 game pieces, and IT WILL ONLY COST 10 CENTS!! ive done this all day today

Good idea about the water. I bought:

1 Big Mac Meal
1 Large Fries....$2.19 Individually
1 Medium Code....$1.00 Individually
w/tax
= $7.10

zakhar92 said:   Just a tip to everyone. If you live somewhere near a mcdonalds that charges $.10 for water..just order a medium water, which has 2 game pieces, and IT WILL ONLY COST 10 CENTS!! ive done this all day today

We'll you can forget that, McDonalds got wise on people buying the MEDIUM Cups to get Ice Water, So instead of Charging $0.27 for Ice Water. They are now charging $1.00 per cup according 2 McDonalds I went to. A Bunch of thieves!! Get postage as low as $0.22 per letter if you buy in bulk mail - click here for savings info.

I need a kentucky Ave., so if anyone has this and needs something else, let me know via PM and I'll let you know if I got what you need =) thnks!

Just joined today but if I get repeasts in the future I will post them here!!

Thank you.

can you place more than one stamped envelope in a stamped envelope?

ynfynyti said:   can you place more than one stamped envelope in a stamped envelope?
no

AMOE's
Disclaimer
This is round 2 of AMOE's lol... I get carried away

Arris1 said:   This is round 2 of AMOE's lol... I get carried away

Good Luck!

Thanks for the water tip. I went to buy some large fries and asked for a medium cup for water and she didn't even charge me extra for it.

Thanks for the "Medium Water" idea, and I was also not charged for the 2 Drink Cups, so looks like its not even 10 cents

934... Do you still have it?

kchaya said:   934... Do you still have it?
kchaya said:   If anyone has 934 email ne... Kchaya90@gmail.com
kchaya said:   934... Do you still have it?
kchaya said:   934... Do you still have it?4 posts!? Stop the madness!

Arris1, can you really just write "2012 Monopoly" instead of "2012 MONOPOLY Game at McDonald's Game Piece Request"? I was under the impression that they would toss any requests not matching their exact rules.

where are the free codes
??

where are the free codes?

I thought there was going to be a free code giveaway...

tboy32 said:   Arris1, can you really just write "2012 Monopoly" instead of "2012 MONOPOLY Game at McDonald's Game Piece Request"? I was under the impression that they would toss any requests not matching their exact rules.

Last year I only wrote 2011 Monopoly. They put the long phrase just to discourage people from sending in letters. Honestly you could address it to Capt'n Crunch and it would still get in the right PO BOX.

Beckles said:   bytem3 said:   amoocow421 said:   Arris1 said:   Has anyone ever sent in tons of SASE to receive game pieces? They make it so tedious requiring you to handwrite it all.

I do this every year...it's still cheaper and skinnier than buying food to get the pieces.

I don't know if there is a minimum purchase required for in-store pieces (I've never understood how to play McDonald's monopoly), but if you buy something off their dollar menu with a Chase Freedom card, you are really just spending a few cents more than you would be spending for two stamps and two envelopes. PLUS, you get to eat yumminess. Mmmmmmmmmmmm obesity =).
Well, I don't know if this is regional, but where I live you can get any soft drink for a buck, and the Medium (21 ounce) has the game pieces on it, and if you get a Diet drink it's no calories. The only dollar menu items that have pieces I believe are a Medium soft drink (where they're a dollar, may not be everywhere) and hash browns (of course, some McDonalds, like those in airports usually, may not have a Dollar Menu at all). I believe some McDonalds give 2 hash browns for a dollar on the value menu (McDonalds near Charlotte Airport had this when I was there for breakfast a few months ago).

Definitely regional stuff. The McDonalds by me (Albany, NY) has no good specials, except the 2 for 3.33 on sausage McMuffins, which is a GREAT deal IMHO

zakhar92 said:   you know they only release certain pieces regionally. for instance boardwalk on the east coast, park place on the west coast.

Incorrect.

Google "rare Monopoly at McD pieces". There is one property in each Monopoly considered "rare". Boardwalk, for example is rare in the McD game...and has been for years. I'm on the East Coast, and always get plenty of Park Place pieces.

Hey. What happen to free codes at 6?

I am going to post list of codes that can be used at midnight, be ready... Over 50 codes...

Be ready at midnight for tons of free codes !!

ultrakatherine said:   I am going to post list of codes that can be used at midnight, be ready... Over 50 codes...

You've eaten quite a bit of mcd's in 3 days eh?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014