FREE MONOPOLY CODE(S) - EVERYONE CAN USE THESE ONCE*
=================================================
GOPLAYATMCD.......Courtesy of Yours Truly
CODEFORMORE.......Courtesy of Debibrown
MCDMONOPOLY.......Courtesy of Debibrown
FREECODEMCR.......Courtesy of Debibrown
REFRESHCODE.......Courtesy of Sugarcoated
GOFORPRIZES.......Courtesy of Kokiangel

ANY CODE THAT HAS A MIX OF NUMBERS / LETTERS CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE, AND ONCE IT'S BEEN USED, NO ONE ELSE CAN USE IT.

**** CHECK BACK FOR MONOPOLY 2013 ****

Member Summary

monopoly
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Thanks BigBoyMichigan
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Hi all, does anyone here have any MCR bundles left over that they aren't using? The reason I ask is I'm trying to get a ... (more)

Billie5587 (Dec. 04, 2012 @ 7:59a) |

The site is not open for play anymore, do u mean these r codes we can use for the 2013 game this year?

ugotdustin (Jan. 06, 2013 @ 12:25a) |

nz903

paulamarialauina (Feb. 19, 2013 @ 10:10p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Code is invalid

Thanks BBM!

Here is another free code for 1 free house for everyone:

CODEFORMORE

RBM Thanks!

I can't create an account, it keeps saying my email is invalid. I've attempted to create the account twice now and both times it doesn't work. Anyone else having similar problem?

I had that problem with My Coke Rewards. Were you trying to link through Facebook? If you are trying to do that the email addresses from Facebook and your Coke account have to be the same. I wonder if that is the case with McD's as well. Sorry I'm not more help.

yelloe1213 said:   I can't create an account, it keeps saying my email is invalid. I've attempted to create the account twice now and both times it doesn't work. Anyone else having similar problem?

They were having some issues earlier today. They seem to have been resolved.

Thank you for posting...I had forgot about it.

Has anyone ever sent in tons of SASE to receive game pieces? They make it so tedious requiring you to handwrite it all.

Arris1 said:   Has anyone ever sent in tons of SASE to receive game pieces? They make it so tedious requiring you to handwrite it all.

I do this every year...it's still cheaper and skinnier than buying food to get the pieces.

amoocow421 said:   Arris1 said:   Has anyone ever sent in tons of SASE to receive game pieces? They make it so tedious requiring you to handwrite it all.

I do this every year...it's still cheaper and skinnier than buying food to get the pieces.

Have you ever tried sending in non-handwritten envelopes to see if they still send you the pieces back?

Arris1 said:   amoocow421 said:   Arris1 said:   Has anyone ever sent in tons of SASE to receive game pieces? They make it so tedious requiring you to handwrite it all.

Have you ever tried sending in non-handwritten envelopes to see if they still send you the pieces back?

No, because I'd hate to waste the postage, and never get anything back.

I do use up older postage for this contest, though. Of course, in future, I'll be using all forever stamps, but I still have older postage to use up.

amoocow421 said:   Arris1 said:   amoocow421 said:   Arris1 said:   Has anyone ever sent in tons of SASE to receive game pieces? They make it so tedious requiring you to handwrite it all.

I do use up older postage for this contest, though. Of course, in future, I'll be using all forever stamps, but I still have older postage to use up.

I'm going to send in 10 with computer processed labels to see if they send them back, will report on my success (or failure)

Arris1 said:   amoocow421 said:   Arris1 said:   amoocow421 said:   Arris1 said:   Has anyone ever sent in tons of SASE to receive game pieces? They make it so tedious requiring you to handwrite it all.

I'm going to send in 10 with computer processed labels to see if they send them back, will report on my success (or failure)

Good Luck!

Thanks Chantastic

GOPLAYATMCD
CODEFORMORE
MCDMONOPOLY
FREECODEMCR

RBM
Thanks debibrown

What do you write if you send in a letter?

Free code everyone can use once:
REFRESHCODE

natevines said:   What do you write if you send in a letter?

from above
Play Without Purchase: request a Game Piece by mailing a legibly handwritten, self-addressed, stamped envelope with sufficient postage and a return address, including first and last name, street address, city, state, and ZIP or postal code to:

2012 MONOPOLY Game at McDonald’s Game Piece Request
P.O. Box 49121
Strongsville, OH 44149-0121

Arris1 said:   amoocow421 said:   Arris1 said:   amoocow421 said:   Arris1 said:   Has anyone ever sent in tons of SASE to receive game pieces? They make it so tedious requiring you to handwrite it all.

I guarantee you 100% that you will get nothing back. Google it - you have to handwrite everything, can't even use preprinted return address labels or they'll just toss the whole thing out.

skarydrunkguy said:   Arris1 said:   amoocow421 said:   Arris1 said:   amoocow421 said:   Arris1 said:   Has anyone ever sent in tons of SASE to receive game pieces? They make it so tedious requiring you to handwrite it all.

I guarantee you 100% that you will get nothing back. Google it - you have to handwrite everything, can't even use preprinted return address labels or they'll just toss the whole thing out.

It's safe to assume that the marketing company executing this contest on behalf of MCDs has interns tasked with filling these envelopes. It wouldn't surprise me if one of the interns just didn't care enough and filled it up. In the end I'm more curious if it's going to work, it's worth the 9 bucks in postage for me.

Edit: it was already posted

You can add code GOFORPRIZES RBM

amoocow421 said:   Arris1 said:   Has anyone ever sent in tons of SASE to receive game pieces? They make it so tedious requiring you to handwrite it all.

I don't know if there is a minimum purchase required for in-store pieces (I've never understood how to play McDonald's monopoly), but if you buy something off their dollar menu with a Chase Freedom card, you are really just spending a few cents more than you would be spending for two stamps and two envelopes. PLUS, you get to eat yumminess. Mmmmmmmmmmmm obesity =).

yelloe1213 said:   I can't create an account, it keeps saying my email is invalid. I've attempted to create the account twice now and both times it doesn't work. Anyone else having similar problem?

Since this is a NEW YEAR for the McDonalds Monopoly Game, You will have to re-register your account every year. According to their rules. After you signed up then you can logon.

Has anyone ever WON by getting FREE Game Pieces via Snail Mail???

I havent won anything yet.. not even online. 4 houses and 3 hotels... just sweepstakes entries.

FREE GAME PIECE - CAN BE USED ONLY BY ONE PERSON, POST ONLINE WHEN YOU REDEEM IT, THANKS

NEW YORK AVENUE

CODE# NDQDXN34ZL9

**** REDEEMED BY ANOTHER USER ****

FREE GAME PIECE - CAN BE USED ONLY BY ONE PERSON, POST ONLINE WHEN YOU REDEEM IT, THANKS

BALTIC AVENUE

CODE# HZQRN174KR6

**** REDEEMED BY ANOTHER USER ****

RNBM NDQDXN34ZL9
RNBM HZQRN174KR6

Spun the wheel and landed on GO.

Got 40 My Coke Reward Points code.

BigBoyMichigan said:   amoocow421 said:   Arris1 said:   Has anyone ever sent in tons of SASE to receive game pieces? They make it so tedious requiring you to handwrite it all.

Has anyone ever WON by getting FREE Game Pieces via Snail Mail???

Nothing big, but lots of food prizes, codes, stuff like that. And entering codes online got me free Redbox rentals, discounts, and MCR.

I would really appreciate just 1 code from someone. If you have 1 to give away, would you mind PMing it to me?

Isn't it funny when they move your guy on the board, There is:

* NO NAME OF THE PROPERTY YOUR PASSING BY
* NO LISTING OF PRICE OF THE PROPERTY (MONOPOLY BOARD)

So how does the computer know which place your on?? lol.

I've been getting Sausage McMuffin value meals for breakfast with a large Diet Coke (does not show up on the menu as a value meal, and its price varies, but is usually under $3.00, $2.49 at the McDonalds I usually go to) a lot lately, realized yesterday after reading the rules I needed to downsize my Diet Coke to a medium to get an extra two game pieces with each breakfast. Entered 12 pieces online so far and have won 40 MCR points twice and a Red Box movie rental.

bytem3 said:   amoocow421 said:   Arris1 said:   Has anyone ever sent in tons of SASE to receive game pieces? They make it so tedious requiring you to handwrite it all.

I don't know if there is a minimum purchase required for in-store pieces (I've never understood how to play McDonald's monopoly), but if you buy something off their dollar menu with a Chase Freedom card, you are really just spending a few cents more than you would be spending for two stamps and two envelopes. PLUS, you get to eat yumminess. Mmmmmmmmmmmm obesity =).
Well, I don't know if this is regional, but where I live you can get any soft drink for a buck, and the Medium (21 ounce) has the game pieces on it, and if you get a Diet drink it's no calories. The only dollar menu items that have pieces I believe are a Medium soft drink (where they're a dollar, may not be everywhere) and hash browns (of course, some McDonalds, like those in airports usually, may not have a Dollar Menu at all). I believe some McDonalds give 2 hash browns for a dollar on the value menu (McDonalds near Charlotte Airport had this when I was there for breakfast a few months ago).

Hi thank you all for the great information! I have 2 $10 EA sports codes bunches of free food and 1 red box rental that i would trade for a Pennsylvania Avenue, Mediterranean Avenue, Ventnor Avenue or Vermont Avenue Monopoly game piece. Please let me know if anyone is interested please email me at deckerbrown123@gmail.comI will also consider other trades for one of these pieces. Thanks all and Good Luck!!

Skipping 646 Messages...
nz903

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014