• 123 4 518
  • Page
  • Text Only
lol

Arris1 said:   ultrakatherine said:   I am going to post list of codes that can be used at midnight, be ready... Over 50 codes...

You've eaten quite a bit of mcd's in 3 days eh?

Or dumpster diving.

dumpsters rock!

mathfaster said:   Arris1 said:   ultrakatherine said:   I am going to post list of codes that can be used at midnight, be ready... Over 50 codes...

You've eaten quite a bit of mcd's in 3 days eh?

Or dumpster diving.

Dumpster diving to turn around and give em away on FW? idk...

ultrakatherine said:   I am going to post list of codes that can be used at midnight, be ready... Over 50 codes...

Are they going to be at midnight CST or EDT?

Arris1 said:   This is round 2 of AMOE's lol... I get carried away

Participant can request a Game Piece without buying a food item at a participating McDonald's restaurant by mailing a legibly handwritten, self-addressed, stamped envelope ("SASE") with sufficient postage and a return address, including first and last name, street address, city, state, and ZIP or postal code to:

2012 MONOPOLY Game at McDonald's Game Piece Request
P.O. Box 49121
Strongsville, OH 44149-0121

DO NOT SEND ANY WINNING GAME STAMPS, COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS TO THIS ADDRESS. Two (2) Game Pieces (a total of four (4) Game Stamps) will be mailed in response to each mail-in request that complies with the requirements of these Official Rules, while supplies last. Mail-in requests, including both outer envelope and SASE, must be handwritten. Outer envelope must include a return address in the upper left hand corner that matches the requestor's street address, and must be postmarked no sooner than September 18, 2012, and must be postmarked no later than October 22, 2012, and received by Sponsor no later than October 26, 2012. If the In-Store Game runs long, these dates are subject to a corresponding extension. Requests from Vermont ("VT") residents that are postmarked in VT may omit return postage. Requests from VT residents that are postmarked outside of VT and omit return postage may be required to provide proof of VT residency to Sponsor's reasonable satisfaction before requests are fulfilled. Each request must be mailed in a separate stamped outer mailing envelope. Requests that are sent in business reply envelopes that utilize address labels or stickers (for any address), that are photocopied, hand-stamped, computer-generated or otherwise mechanically or digitally produced or reproduced, that are not mailed in separate outer stamped mailing envelopes, or that otherwise fail to comply with these Official Rules will NOT be honored, acknowledged or returned, and the persons submitting such requests will forfeit any corresponding postage and unused envelopes.

SUPER SIZE ME MOVIE

It's past midnight both CST &EST. So I guess it gonna be PST.

ultrakatherine said:   where are the free codes
??

I appoligize for not posting at 6:00 PM, I posted them around 10:30 PM, I overslept. I posted these earlier, So the codes may have or not yet been used by another FW Member.

FREE GAME PIECES - CAN BE USED ONLY BY ONE PERSON, POST CODE YOU USED WHEN YOU REDEEM IT, THANKS

ST. CHARLES PLACE.............CODE# 91642XQN9GD
NEW YORK AVENUE...............CODE# 8496VQZKV23
NEW YORK AVENUE...............CODE# VTQ23N1H8D3
NORTH CAROLINA AVENUE.........CODE# RZTXW1J1Z3G
PENNSYLVANIA RAILROAD.........CODE# ZNRHGBQ6DZV
PENNSYLVANIA RAILROAD.........CODE# QLDJ26Z43XD
ORIENTAL AVENUE...............CODE# B5764MM6KDZ
ORIENTAL AVENUE...............CODE# HWMNDZZ6D24
ATLANTIC AVENUE...............CODE# LX8Z5H1KJ92
ILLINOIS AVENUE...............CODE# JKMMR914XTT

Since people are not saying thank you when they receive a FREE GAME CODE from me, For now on, If you want to enter to win 5 Free Game Codes from me, Personal Message (PM) me and this Thursday, I will pick one FatWallet person from the names that "private message" (PM) to me and I'll post the winner's screenname on this thread where then they can message me for their prize. If they do not contact me within 2 days, then I'll pick another winner. I will repeat this once per week, Only fair. Limit one (1) Screenname per Fatwallet Account, Per drawing.

BigBoyMichigan said:   Arris1 said:   This is round 2 of AMOE's lol... I get carried away

Participant can request a Game Piece without buying a food item at a participating McDonald's restaurant by mailing a legibly handwritten, self-addressed, stamped envelope ("SASE") with sufficient postage and a return address, including first and last name, street address, city, state, and ZIP or postal code to:

2012 MONOPOLY Game at McDonald's Game Piece Request
P.O. Box 49121
Strongsville, OH 44149-0121

DO NOT SEND ANY WINNING GAME STAMPS, COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS TO THIS ADDRESS. Two (2) Game Pieces (a total of four (4) Game Stamps) will be mailed in response to each mail-in request that complies with the requirements of these Official Rules, while supplies last. Mail-in requests, including both outer envelope and SASE, must be handwritten. Outer envelope must include a return address in the upper left hand corner that matches the requestor's street address, and must be postmarked no sooner than September 18, 2012, and must be postmarked no later than October 22, 2012, and received by Sponsor no later than October 26, 2012. If the In-Store Game runs long, these dates are subject to a corresponding extension. Requests from Vermont ("VT") residents that are postmarked in VT may omit return postage. Requests from VT residents that are postmarked outside of VT and omit return postage may be required to provide proof of VT residency to Sponsor's reasonable satisfaction before requests are fulfilled. Each request must be mailed in a separate stamped outer mailing envelope. Requests that are sent in business reply envelopes that utilize address labels or stickers (for any address), that are photocopied, hand-stamped, computer-generated or otherwise mechanically or digitally produced or reproduced, that are not mailed in separate outer stamped mailing envelopes, or that otherwise fail to comply with these Official Rules will NOT be honored, acknowledged or returned, and the persons submitting such requests will forfeit any corresponding postage and unused envelopes.

SUPER SIZE ME MOVIE

Remember... Just because it's in the rules doesn't mean that's the way it works. I've been sending amoes for multiple years, each time in larger quantities and I have NEVER written out the entire thing. Also this isn't the only mail entry sweep I play, it works for others too. I'll upload pics of the pieces as they come in.

So far I have won three sets of 40 MCR points (2 online, one instant win on the sticker) and a free small frappe. I'm close to getting free movie tickets on MCR, so its nice to get the extra points.

BigBoyMichigan said:   ultrakatherine said:   where are the free codes
??

FREE GAME PIECES - CAN BE USED ONLY BY ONE PERSON, POST CODE YOU USED WHEN YOU REDEEM IT, THANKS

ST. CHARLES PLACE.............CODE# 91642XQN9GD
NEW YORK AVENUE...............CODE# 8496VQZKV23
NEW YORK AVENUE...............CODE# VTQ23N1H8D3
NORTH CAROLINA AVENUE.........CODE# RZTXW1J1Z3G
PENNSYLVANIA RAILROAD.........CODE# ZNRHGBQ6DZV
PENNSYLVANIA RAILROAD.........CODE# QLDJ26Z43XD
ORIENTAL AVENUE...............CODE# B5764MM6KDZ
ORIENTAL AVENUE...............CODE# HWMNDZZ6D24
ATLANTIC AVENUE...............CODE# LX8Z5H1KJ92
ILLINOIS AVENUE...............CODE# JKMMR914XTT

Since people are not saying thank you when they receive a FREE GAME CODE from me, For now on, If you want to enter to win 5 Free Game Codes from me, Personal Message (PM) me and this Thursday, I will pick one FatWallet person from the names that "private message" (PM) to me and I'll post the winner's screenname on this thread where then they can message me for their prize. If they do not contact me within 2 days, then I'll pick another winner. I will repeat this once per week, Only fair. Limit one (1) Screenname per Fatwallet Account, Per drawing.

They have all beem redeemed (not by me). You're right. Not a single thank you posted on the forums BigBoyMichigan. Hopefully you received some "Thank yous" in private.

Thanks to all for codes and info. Very helpful!! Keep it coming. Thanks for answering all our questions!!!

I also want to say thanks for the thread and the codes!

I haven't had McD's in awhile but got some filet o fish and large fries for the game pieces. Based on a post here to check for the game pieces, it turns out they were still using the old packaging for the fish sandwich, so I went and got a game piece. I did get alittle sick after eating McD's but that's another story.

Quick question on something that I have been wondering for years. Why wouldn't someone use the codes themselves? Is there a limit of each property? It can't be that they don't want to be on the Internet, as they are here. Where's the beef?

Gnomie said:   Quick question on something that I have been wondering for years. Why wouldn't someone use the codes themselves? Is there a limit of each property? It can't be that they don't want to be on the Internet, as they are here. Where's the beef?

Limit 10/day, some people eat at MCD's and don't play the online game, or don't play the game at all, or are only interested in the free food prizes.

THANK YOU for all the free codes that can be used by everyone. I think it is ashame that people don't thank others for the free codes and use them up. I just found your site and I appreicate the effort that you put into it. Thanks!!!!

Can u use the smaller envelopes or does it have to be standard size? U can buy packs of 100 small for the same price as 50 standard lol. Trying to be more efficient

Has anyone figured out the timing of the instant win game with the codes? Last year, I remember winning a lot more when I figured out when the new timing interval started. It was so many second before or after each minute. I don't remember what it was, and haven't figured out what it is now.

MPython said:   Has anyone figured out the timing of the instant win game with the codes? Last year, I remember winning a lot more when I figured out when the new timing interval started. It was so many second before or after each minute. I don't remember what it was, and haven't figured out what it is now.

IDK but right now it takes like 10 minutes to spin the thing just sits there loading

I have two green pieces north carolina and pacific, if you need them contact me at tsrefurbishing@gmail and we can work something out.

Gnomie said:   Quick question on something that I have been wondering for years. Why wouldn't someone use the codes themselves? Is there a limit of each property? It can't be that they don't want to be on the Internet, as they are here. Where's the beef?

ANSWER: I been blessed thru-out the years, When you share your tickets with someone, You get alot more in return. So I share my codes with people, Yes I could keep them all to myself. But it would be better to share the love and make someone elses day if they won something. I even share my Michigan Lottery scratch off's $1, $5 tickets with the sales person. I tell them to pick the ticket if they think its gonna be a winner and if it wins, No matter how much the winning ticket is, I will give them 1/2 of the money. I gotten prizes Up to $100.00 and I always share it with them. I rarely win contests and get this I won 8 - $100.00 Gasoline Gift cards in 12 separate drawings many years ago and thats why I share!

ynfynyti said:   can you place more than one stamped envelope in a stamped envelope?

No, Limit one envelope inside of the outer envelope. I personally wouldn't care if people sent 50 envelopes inside of one, I would think it would cost less for postage, But McDonalds is VERY PICKY on how you do your envelope, filling it out, etc. See Official Rules on top of this page.

I used a small one for the McDonalds USA Wins Gold Promo and it worked

BigBoyMichigan said:   Gnomie said:   Quick question on something that I have been wondering for years. Why wouldn't someone use the codes themselves? Is there a limit of each property? It can't be that they don't want to be on the Internet, as they are here. Where's the beef?

ANSWER: I been blessed thru-out the years, When you share your tickets with someone, You get alot more in return. So I share my codes with people, Yes I could keep them all to myself. But it would be better to share the love and make someone elses day if they won something. I even share my Michigan Lottery scratch off's $1, $5 tickets with the sales person. I tell them to pick the ticket if they think its gonna be a winner and if it wins, No matter how much the winning ticket is, I will give them 1/2 of the money. I gotten prizes Up to $100.00 and I always share it with them. I rarely win contests and get this I won 8 - $100.00 Gasoline Gift cards in 12 separate drawings many years ago and thats why I share!

BigBOy Michigan The world would be a nicer place with more people like you! Thats a great attitude to have!

MPython said:   Has anyone figured out the timing of the instant win game with the codes? Last year, I remember winning a lot more when I figured out when the new timing interval started. It was so many second before or after each minute. I don't remember what it was, and haven't figured out what it is now.

Don't ask me...Last year I must have won a few hundred MCR points entering the codes online. So far this year I've entered around 40 codes online and every single one has been a loser.

landenpc said:   MPython said:   Has anyone figured out the timing of the instant win game with the codes? Last year, I remember winning a lot more when I figured out when the new timing interval started. It was so many second before or after each minute. I don't remember what it was, and haven't figured out what it is now.

Don't ask me...Last year I must have won a few hundred MCR points entering the codes online. So far this year I've entered around 40 codes online and every single one has been a loser.

Same here, and I have been mixing my timing up when I do it relative to the top of the minute. Not one thing won. Last year, I won dozens of little things, like MCR codes.

Thanks for all the post Op

Hi,

Okay i am new to this site
but every year i have done the Monopoly game
at McDonald's, But I have a question i have 13 virtual houses meaning 13 entries
for the 10,000 which i choose then 3 hotels = 3 entries for the 2013 Flat
how many entries to win these sweepstakes?

Also i have come across few people with "Boardwalk" I have Park Place i will be willing to split the 1M
as i am not greedy would be a fair trade. let me know guys!

wheres the codes

I just won the $10 EA sports promo code for online purchases of EA games, I have no use for it so if someone has won the 40 pt MCR bundle I'd be willing to trade as I do collect MCR codes. If interested PM me.

hey i have 935 and 941

Sample pic from previous year.
Disclaimer
5 MCDONALDS GAME STAMP GIVEAWAY - EVERY THURSDAY AFTERNOON

Since people are not saying thank you when they receive a FREE GAME CODE from me, For now on, If you want to enter to win 5 Free Game Codes from me, Personal Message (PM) me and this Thursday, I will pick one FatWallet person from the names that "private message" (PM) to me and I'll post the winner's screenname on this thread where then they can message me for their prize. If they do not contact me within 2 days, then I'll pick another winner. I will repeat this once per week on Thursday afternoons, Only fair. Limit one (1) Screenname per Fatwallet Account, Per drawing.

Beware of McDonald's Monopoly Game Piece Trading Scams
Don't Fall for "I've Got Boardwalk, You've Got Park Place, Let's Trade!" Scams

All free codes are welcome!! Please fee free to PM me with anything you don't want .. Thank you in advance!!

Wow that is really nice!

Could you give me 5 codes my email is guyshvetz@hotmail.com

Thankyou

williamsellers said:   i have lots of game peaces to trade someone call or text if you wanna know what i have EDITED

You sir, should probably not be posting personal information like that on the interwebz...

Monopoly man in car screen
Disclaimer
anybody not getting the "you've been entered to win a 2013 Fiat..." message anymore after accumulating 9 hotels? I just get a screen with the monopoly man in the car. At my 13th hotel and no more fiat entering screen anymore after getting another 4.

Wow, I have entered more than 10 codes all at different times and haven't won anything.

If you read the rules for contests, many online contests state they pick a winning time and the first entry after that time will win, so it always seemed to me your best bet is to enter at odd times of the day when they are likely receiving less entries. McDonalds' rules for this contest say:Prizes in the Online Game are randomly seeded and available to be won at designated winning times ("Winning Times") throughout the Online Game Play Period based on projected traffic patterns. As a result, more of some prizes are allocated to the Game at times when Online Participant activity is expected to be the highest. In other words, there is less reason to try and game the system, though I will point out that I won two instant win prizes in eight entries on the first day and only 1 with another 20 entries since, so it seems like day one worked well for me, but that could have been dumb luck. If I were going to try and game the system, I think holding off until towards the end when most folks will have already entered their game pieces may work best ... you have until November 3 to enter codes for the online game.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014