• 114151617 18
  • Page
  • Text Only
my free medium fries, free breakfast sandwich, and free mcflurry drink expired :****(
hmm save it for next year, hopefullly the cashier will be from germany??? reading the expiration wrong??? dunoo.

everyone bitches and complains until you tell them to

I got 104 codes, all received on food. So, I suppose that would be 52 game pieces. I won 4 medium fries, 2 Breakfast Sandwiches, 2 McFlurry, 1 Sandwich, 1 Red Box rental, and 1 Snapfish photo, for 11 wins.

So, the odds were supposed to be 1 in 4, but my actual average was about 1 in 5. Which is not too far off. However, many were confused by "1 in 4," thinking it meant 1 in 4 individual codes, rather than a game piece being two codes. So that was deceptive. If it were individual code pieces, I should have won 26 times. This deception or confusion undoubtedly turned some people off.

Online was terrible. I entered 114 codes online and got 3 wins, 1 $10 EA coupon, and 2 Redbox rentals.

I don't know if anyone at any of my local McDonalds were doing this, but some employees were peeking under the codes and taking the good ones. McDonalds needs to design them better so they cannot be peeked at.

Hi all, does anyone here have any MCR bundles left over that they aren't using? The reason I ask is I'm trying to get a gift card on MCR, but I already entered my maxium points for the week. The monopoly MCR points don't count against the weekly totals. I still need 76 points to get what I need so would need two 40 pt. bundles, but I have . "regular" codes from 12 packs that I could trade to make it an even trade.

The site is not open for play anymore, do u mean these r codes we can use for the 2013 game this year?

nz903

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014