Free Centrum Flavor burst chews sample

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free Centrum Flavor burst chews sample

Working again but loading slow at the moment.

https://www.centrum.com/Flavor-Burst-Sample

Member Summary

centrum flavor burst (72.31kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

One hour, 17 minutes later...Temporarily Unavailable
The website that you're trying to reach is having technical difficulties and is currently unavailable.

We are aware of the issue and are working hard to fix it. Thank you for your patience.

It's either 1) massive amounts of people who like free vitamins 2) cheap web server plan that couldn't handle 10 simultaneous requests.

It's working now, still loading very slow tho.

Thanks for signing up for your free sample. You will be receiving your Centrum® Flavor Burst™ Chews sample within 6-8 weeks.

Couldn't get it to work. Maybe later?

Just got one of these.

Success! Loaded a bit slow, but went through after a few minutes. Thanks!

I received a message saying they were out of samples. Bummer.

available again

Thanks attaallah and suchadealer
Thanks for signing up for your free sample.You will be receiving your Centrum® Flavor Burst™ Chews sample within 6-8 weeks.

thanks

^Bump^ This is available again. I received my sample a while back, two purple chewy balls that reminded me of Lemonheads candy.

Thanks SweetClover!

working.......also has $2 coupon at end of sign up

Got It!! Thanks OP

still valid
(one per household)

Working - Thanks for signing up for your free sample.
You will be receiving your Centrum® Flavor Burst™ Chews sample within 6-8 weeks.

Looks to have worked. After you submit you get a $2 coupon too.

We got ours and I was told they were good enough that the people that ate them want more

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014