FREE thit! T-Shirt * UPDATE *

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • 123 4 512
  • Page
  • Text Only
Ok who thinks this is a scam and they are just harvesting txt phone numbers and/or email addresses?

Like they really going to send out this many t-shirts (shirt, printing and shipping costs)????

Atariman56 said:   To get a free t-shirt enter invite code: 0dbtSe or aqgz6c and youíll get the form for the shirt. Please Note: When you apply the code, you need to make sure that you donít leave any spaces, otherwise it will not work. Once you submit the form you will see the Free T-Shirt offer.


Link here..........http://www.thit.com/


Toss a monkey a banana (some green) if you like this.
But wonder what www.$hit.com is all about

tN7K1g

here's another CBv9c6

wvhabW

And another one!
ftDODi

kDGxYs here u go another code

Thanks !!

FYDigz

Here is one!

SzmwNp

....hopefully not a scam...i dont want to be recieving mail from them...

another invite code: q2iG9Q

GNa98O


You are registered BETA user number 59191

So they are sending out 60K shirts currently... Say at least $5 shirt/print & shipping that's $300K I smell a scam...but

rhino850 said:   GNa98O


You are registered BETA user number 59191

So they are sending out 60K shirts currently... Say at least $5 shirt/print & shipping that's $300K I smell a scam...but


LOL, I am the OP of this post and have figured the same but worse comes to worse I'll throw their mail in the junk pile. In the mean time enjoy an "Are you serious badge" on me.

And I'm serious, NO MONKEYING AROUND

IB1283

Atariman56 said:   rhino850 said:   GNa98O


You are registered BETA user number 59191

So they are sending out 60K shirts currently... Say at least $5 shirt/print & shipping that's $300K I smell a scam...but


LOL, I am the OP of this post and have figured the same but worse comes to worse I'll throw their mail in the junk pile. In the mean time enjoy an "Are you serious badge" on me.

And I'm serious, NO MONKEYING AROUND


Just funny, as there's very little talk of it being a scam! Just a handfull of "hopefully it's not a scam" replies.
98% of free shirts have been scams here, and ones with 60K already "given away" well, good luck to all!

rhino850 said:   Atariman56 said:   rhino850 said:   GNa98O


You are registered BETA user number 59191

So they are sending out 60K shirts currently... Say at least $5 shirt/print & shipping that's $300K I smell a scam...but


LOL, I am the OP of this post and have figured the same but worse comes to worse I'll throw their mail in the junk pile. In the mean time enjoy an "Are you serious badge" on me.

And I'm serious, NO MONKEYING AROUND


Just funny, as there's very little talk of it being a scam! Just a handfull of "hopefully it's not a scam" replies.
98% of free shirts have been scams here, and ones with 60K already "given away" well, good luck to all!



Again, what's the worst that can happen,? you gotta toss some emails into the junk folder. Hope nobody injures themselves in the event that it is a spam collection.

J0F51v

new code is b9swdP

Another code...WYsimC

Another code >> D7NTwi

Another code to use is 2LYVwe

another code: 43hb3K

and another: TAq5n8

Code AcPyWh

Thanks, got one. Gonna use it to sleep in!

8dtqag

New Code:
hLstxR

New code: 4PBae7

New code: ozJxgW

Ez4OAb

new code mcBAba

b1FuES

Thanks, hope this is legit!

bG7W9y

Here is another code: PPY9mf


kateykakes said:   Here is some info I found regarding thit: http://www.roughridernews.com/opinion/2011/12/05/thit-is-it/ and more here: http://www.statscrop.com/www/thit.com

LOL Thank you for your input links re: thit

Code FVpESX

02ceoR

lgkjZ4

FeR5M8



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014