• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free pack of Women's shaving razors when you like their facebook page, you will get to a form to fill out after liking the page.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Buy-Razors/228927300491514?sk=app...

Member Summary

razors
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, I got it.

There page is full of typos and bad grammar. Is this legit?

Hey nope316, thanks!

Hey soulsister, did you mean to type "their" page (usage mistake)?

The facebook offer page will take requests using Google browser but not Apple's Safari browser. I am noticing this on many of te facebook offers. Does anyone know from where this difficulty stems?

soulsister said:   There page is full of typos and bad grammar. Is this legit?No it's not

MumzOf2 said:   soulsister said:   There page is full of typos and bad grammar. Is this legit?No it's not

Upon closer inspection I tend to agree with MumzOf2. Maybe we'll get lucky, at worse comes to worse I toss some more junk mail into the junk folder. Either way not a big deal.
Damn I really could use these razors as you can see.

Didn't work for me It just kept recycling me to the same page to enter your addy info.

worked for me. Thanks OP

Haha

thanx

soulsister said:   There page is full of typos and bad grammar. Is this legit?

See OP's name for answer

`````````

fixfox69 said:   soulsister said:   There page is full of typos and bad grammar. Is this legit?
See OP's name for answer
`````````

You made me laugh out loud fixfox69 ...I hope it is legit but use caution and fake ID!

those razors suck. I've used them before, they're sold at the dollar store. expect a 5 o'clock shadow by noon.

Gecko67 said:   those razors suck. I've used them before, they're sold at the dollar store. expect a 5 o'clock shadow by noon.

A five o'clock shadow on your legs?????!!!!!

Since filling out their offer the amount of junk mail I am recieving has went up. And I'm getting cold-called a lot also. The sight has vanished, and it seems to me it was just a data-farming operation.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014