Voting History
rated:

Lindt is giving away 1,000,000 Lindor Truffles
Disclaimer

Lindt Lindor Truffles
Disclaimer

Last Chance!
Disclaimer
Starting Tuesday, October 9, one million people will have a chance to get a free bag of of Lindor Truffles.

Lindt & Sprϋngli USA, which produces the Lindor chocolates, is giving away 6-oz. bags of the candy via a coupon consumers can get by visiting the Lindt Facebook page. It will be redeemable at retailers nationwide and at Lindt Chocolate Shops.

The giveaway is an effort to emphasize Lindt’s new brand positioning as “Chocolate Beyond Compare,” the company says.

The special offer is redeemable for nine different flavors, including: Classic Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate, Vanilla, Peanut Butter and Stracciatella, among others. The promotion will run while supplies last.

Crafted by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers using a beloved recipe and the finest ingredients for more than 60 years, Lindor truffles feature a smooth filling enrobed in a Lindt chocolate shell.

They haven’t announced the time, just yet. I will be sure to post an update and a reminder as soon as I get more details a) "Like" them prior to the giveaway, it will save you time signing-up. b) Be sure you have your printer on, as you will need it to print your coupon.

Head over and “like” the Lindt Chocolate Facebook page and get ready to score some FREE chocolate! Starting Tuesday, 10/9 fans will receive a coupon for a FREE bag of Lindt Lindor Truffles – while supplies last. The coupon can be redeemed at retailers and at Lindt Chocolate Shops nationwide.

Update: I did not think they would do this late at night/early in the morning. I can just see
the comments on the Facebook page when they run out of these...

Link to coupon app, available now. The coupon is very interesting. It is personalized with your name and FB profile pic. I would imagine that the reason for this is twofold; prevent fraud, and (hopefully) have the coupon accepted at stores, as many will not accept printables for freebies. I do hope my local Rite Aid or Walgreens will take it. This coupon has an expiration date of 11/7/12, and will therefore no longer be good for use after this date.

ETA: People are complaining of problems with app already. I personally had no issues with printing out mine.

Lindt Chocolate USA said: Thank you to all for the enthusiasm regarding our current coupon! We understand that some of you are having technical issues and apologize for any frustration you are experiencing. We are working closely with our vendor to make the necessary adjustments. If you continue to experience problems, please contact support@coupsmart.com for assistance. Again, we thank you for your excitement and your patience as we work through any technical issues.

Lindt Chocolate USA "LINDOR Giveway" Official Rules

Dial-up users, you might want to read lessalesa's post here before you print.

Lindt says to NOT go back, or reload the print page. Wait for it to load. The "rules" link above has tips for dealing with technical issues.

Update: Last chance to get your one in a million! Rush to claim your complimentary bag of LINDOR truffles: http://on.fb.me/R0IJ31

Lindt Chocolate USA said: Who knew a one million could go by this fast? Thanks to everyone who has downloaded the coupon for a complimentary bag of LINDOR truffles! Enjoy!

Member Summary

Lindt Lindor Truffles
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer

Lindt Lindor Truffles
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Can you tell me which barcode I'm suppose to look at? There are 3 different barcodes. Is it the one on the very right-ha... (more)

kneb (Oct. 30, 2012 @ 4:40a) |

I cashed my coupon in at Super Wal Mart and it worked. I got the white chocolate version of the product and it was good... (more)

EatonBeaver (Oct. 30, 2012 @ 8:16a) |

If you have two of these coupons and live near a Rite Aid you can go there this week and get 4 bags and only pay 50 cent... (more)

MrVietnam (Oct. 30, 2012 @ 8:29a) |

! Dial-up users ! - I was able to get this to work, but it was even slower than normal coupon printers. You must tell it to print, then wait, then your computer's print box will pop-up. Then there is an EVEN LONGER wait. I recommend just leaving the computer after the second click, and doing something else for a while, so all your bandwidth is working on the coupon.

Also, I was able to change the number of coupons to print in the print box.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks, OP, I'll watch for this ...

Sounds delicious...but I will probably forget to check back on Tuesday! Thanks!

Thanks!

read it too quickly and thought we were discussing a bag of Lint!

sweet op!

yummmmmm

Awesome- I love Lindt dark chocolate truffles. Thanks, OP!

The free coupon is online now! HURRY!!!
https://www.facebook.com/LindtChocolate/app_182968635067837

nice, it printed 2 coupons, will I go to prision if I use both? lol Thank You!

I didn't even get 1 coupon to print

Edit: Never mind! I got it to work, and redeemed it at WalMart, in case anyone is wondering.

sarahturtle said:   I didn't even get 1 coupon to print

you could always setup another facebook account...

Dial-up users - I was able to get this to work, but it was even slower than normal coupon printers. You must tell it to print, then wait, then your computer's print box will pop-up. Then there is an EVEN LONGER wait. I recommend just leaving the computer after the second click, and doing something else for a while, so all your bandwidth is working on the coupon.

Also, I was able to change the number of coupons to print in the print box.

Thank you!This one goes in my stash!

Thanks I got the coupon for the free bag!

thanks OP

Got mine...thanks OP

Expires 11-07-2012 Use it or lose it!!!

Unlike other promotions, this promotion will let you print out a coupon for EACH Facebook account you have access to (even when printing from the same computer). I was just able to get three coupons printing from the same computer. I did the promotion with me, my wife's, and my son's Facebook account. Three free bags for us.

This promotion is LIVE now. Get yours right away before the coupon limit is reached and the promotion ends.

Thanks OP!!

screen comes up BLANK now. Can't we dupe this coupon?

coupon working now

SinglePapa said:   screen comes up BLANK now. Can't we dupe this coupon?

What do you mean by "dupe this coupon" ?

Got it. Thanks sooooo much. Love me some Lindt

I had to use Firefox to get it to print.

Getting a blank page in FF and Chrome.

thanks op. no problems printing.

rwenzel07 said:   Getting a blank page in FF and Chrome.
Nm... if you let it sit for a few min, the printer prompt pops up.

MrVietnam said:   Unlike other promotions, this promotion will let you print out a coupon for EACH Facebook account you have access to (even when printing from the same computer).

Yes, it will. The Target Beauty Bags were the same way. Each separate Facebook account (I think w/Target it was up to 5 per household) could request a bag. And those who didn't get a Target beauty Bag whined and complained about allowing more than 1 per household; bet they will with Lindt as well. Target's explanation was very simple, there's more than 1 consumer in many households, and they should be entitled to having their own bag.

I'm sure the poor servers are getting slammed by now, as rwenzel07 learned, if you are patient and wait for the app to load, you will be rewarded. Even Lindt says to not go back or try to reload once you get to the "print" page, or you're liable to lose your coupon.

My coupon loaded, I was even able to see it, but when I went to print, the page reloaded and after that it said I exceeded the maximum number of coupons. Fail.

jerryhigg said:   nice, it printed 2 coupons, will I go to prision if I use both? lol Thank You!

lessalesa said:    Also, I was able to change the number of coupons to print in the print box.

In order to prevent fraudulent use by copying, the coupon printer apps use a sequential numbering system, whereby each coupon has a unique number on it. I suggest you compare both of them. If both coupons have the exact same numbers on all of the bar codes, the second is actually a copy, and therefore redeeming it violates the terms of use (Not too mention it is coupon fraud). Just because you can print two (or the software somehow printed two), doesn't mean both are valid. If you look at the Bricks coupons (Which allow a max of two), you will see that each coupon has a different individual sequential number, which makes each a separate coupon, and not a copy. Since your name and Facebook info is used to print the coupon, I would recommend that you not use the second one, unless all of the bar codes are not identical.

Since the Facebook app was set to print one per individual account, I suspect that the second coupon is an exact duplicate of the first, and therefore is invalid. With the coupon printer apps, I never even see the printer dialogue box; the app just simply does it. And that is probably so duplicates cannot be printed by changing the limit in the dialogue box. The box appearing was probably a fluke, due to the time taken to load the print function. I would not recommend circumventing the terms, by changing the limit, because then you get identical duplicates. Which is what lessalesa most likely has. jerryhigg possibly has two completely separate coupons, depending on if the sequential barcode numbers are different or not. It is possible the app "burped" and the second is an identical copy. Just remember, the coupon is associated with you and your Facebook account.

ETA: Important! I went downstairs to tell my niece about the free truffles, so she could get a coupon too. She doesn't know how to use the print function on the Win XP PC, so she logged in to her Facebook account, and I took it from there to get her coupon. I noticed that the coupon dialogue box popped up on this PC, so I set it to 'print two' just to see what would happen. As I suspected, doing this prints an exact copy, with the exact same barcodes. The second coupon is therefore fraudulent. I am actually surprised that this app is allowing this to happen. Please do not abuse this offer and print duplicates, as it is no different than if you were to make photocopies. It violates the terms of the offer, and it is illegal as well. And they can trace it back to you, since your name and picture and associated FB account info is available to them. Finally, if people abuse offers like this, eventually no stores will take them, and companies won't offer them.

"LINDOR Giveway" Official Rules said: Only one coupon download is available per Facebook user. However, making physical copies of any coupon, and then reselling, transferring, redistributing, or reproducing the coupon in any manner constitutes "coupon fraud", which is a serious offence, and can therefore be subject to prosecution. As a security function, this coupon offering has been tied to each individual's Facebook profile via a "CoupCheck" bar code found on each coupon, which provides information and identification of the Facebook subscriber. CoupSmart LLC, the administrator of this coupon offer monitors, tracks, and identifies those who have committed coupon fraud. Those profiles that have been identified as having committed coupon fraud will be added to a blacklist, which will restrict that profile from participation with any other CoupSmart promotion. In addition, this contact information could be used for further prosecutorial consideration.

BlackeHavoc said:   My coupon loaded, I was even able to see it, but when I went to print, the page reloaded and after that it said I exceeded the maximum number of coupons. Fail. Same thing with mine. I was trying to print out a coupon for my sister whose printer doesn't work and it wouldn't let me do it. Oh well, I got mine.

butterflies1955 said:   BlackeHavoc said:   My coupon loaded, I was even able to see it, but when I went to print, the page reloaded and after that it said I exceeded the maximum number of coupons. Fail. Same thing with mine. I was trying to print out a coupon for my sister whose printer doesn't work and it wouldn't let me do it. Oh well, I got mine.

Try the troubleshooting tips at this link, and at the official rules link posted in the OP. Lindt also posted the following quoted below. They posted that about 2% are having problems with printing.

Lindt Chocolate USA said: Hi XXXXXX, we apologize for the inconvenience. Please reach out to support@coupsmart.com for assistance. You should be able to print your coupon if you haven’t done so already. Thank you!

Got mine and they are delicious - just so no surprises.... the coupon has a max value of $3.99 so if the store price is more, you are expected to pay the difference.

oh, is this still avaliable?

My printer printed two coupons.I just bought two bags from shaws.

uberfatdeal said:   oh, is this still avaliable?

Yes it is. Click the "Link to coupon app" link in the original post by me at the top of this thread. Have your printer on, click "like" to like Lindt (if you haven't already) click the print button, wait for app to load. It may take a few minutes, so just ignore it and do something else. If you run into problems see my OP for links to troubleshooting. Hopefully you'll print with no problems.

cardreader said:   My printer printed two coupons.I just bought two bags from shaws.

I hope you mean you printed two coupons from two separate Facebook accounts. Other wise you should read this post which quotes Lindt's terms at the bottom.

Besides Lindt's stores, are there too many stores to list that one may go to?

I used mine at Walgreens with no trouble. The checker told me, "If it scans, we'll take it."

My mom is going to try to use hers at Wal Mart today. I'll post about what happens.

Skipping 40 Messages...
MrVietnam said:   The week of 10/28 there will be a sale at RITE AID in which if you have two of these free coupons you can get 4 bags for 50 cents each after man Qs and +UPs.

Lindt Chocolate Bags will be on sale for $3-you will get a $4 +Up wyb $12 worth of participating items.

{Deal Idea}
Buy (4) Lindt Chocolate Bags $3 ea
Use (2) Free Product Lindt coupons
Pay: $6, Get Back $4 +Up
= $0.50 per bag!

Note: You may have some issues redeeming this coupon – it is not against the Rite Aid policy to take FREE product Internet coupons but many stores are not accepting them.

If you have two of these coupons and live near a Rite Aid you can go there this week and get 4 bags and only pay 50 cents for each bag after man Qs and +Up reward. I did this last night and it works like a charm.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.