• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
in thanks op printed easy

Still live. Thanks OP!

Its STILL live...Thanks OP

Yippee...another coupsmart.com app designed to screw up your computer and printer. Fortunately, I used a virtual machine to keep the crap from messing up my "real" system.

still alive, thanks op

ty

lessalesa said:   I used mine at Walgreens with no trouble. The checker told me, "If it scans, we'll take it."

My mom is going to try to use hers at Wal Mart today. I'll post about what happens.


How much were they at Walgreens? I saw them at CVS but they were 4.99 I believe.

Link is still active. Thanks, OP!

so who sells 6oz under $4?

It takes a couple of seconds to print out, but mine printed with no problem. The next step is to use the coupon and see if this will be accepted at the local grocery in my area. Thanks for sharing. More power to Fat Wallet!

SinglePapa said:   so who sells 6oz under $4?

WalMart sells them for $3 and Target price is $3.50

I was able to get my coupon to print out but it was so tiny i cant even read it

Thanx! Any other stores (pharma)?
lmeghanx said:   SinglePapa said:   so who sells 6oz under $4?

WalMart sells them for $3 and Target price is $3.50

SinglePapa said:   Thanx! Any other stores (pharma)?
lmeghanx said:   SinglePapa said:   so who sells 6oz under $4?

WalMart sells them for $3 and Target price is $3.50



Walgreens and Rite Aid, according to other sources. CVS takes the coupon, and you pay the difference, because the store price exceeds the coupon value. I haven't read that anybody had any issues at Walgreens.

Many glitches in this...would not work for me and others

where can i find the store locator?

bestbuy1115 said:   where can i find the store locator?


Store Locator

shaws $3, park and shop $3.99, market basket $3.00 in MA

haven't seen bigger than 4.4oz at Walgreens

target in my area has the 6 oz bags on sale for $3.50...


Coupon
Disclaimer
Just curious....is this what the coupon everyone got looks like. Is the left side supposed to be blank?

VegasVegan said:   Just curious....is this what the coupon everyone got looks like. Is the left side supposed to be blank?

My coupons look totally different than yours and no, the left side of the coupon is not supposed to be blank.

The week of 10/28 there will be a sale at RITE AID in which if you have two of these free coupons you can get 4 bags for 50 cents each after man Qs and +UPs.

Lindt Chocolate Bags will be on sale for $3-you will get a $4 +Up wyb $12 worth of participating items.

{Deal Idea}
Buy (4) Lindt Chocolate Bags $3 ea
Use (2) Free Product Lindt coupons
Pay: $6, Get Back $4 +Up
= $0.50 per bag!

Note: You may have some issues redeeming this coupon it is not against the Rite Aid policy to take FREE product Internet coupons but many stores are not accepting them.

11/28 ??

SinglePapa said:   11/28 ??

Sorry...a typo...should read 10/28. I will correct my previous post. (Couldn't be 11/28 anyway as the Facebook coupon expires 11/7. )

MrVietnam said:   VegasVegan said:   Just curious....is this what the coupon everyone got looks like. Is the left side supposed to be blank?

My coupons look totally different than yours and no, the left side of the coupon is not supposed to be blank.



Thanks. Just went back to app and it let me print another. Hopefully this one is right.


Lindt Coupon
Disclaimer
VegasVegan said:   Just curious....is this what the coupon everyone got looks like. Is the left side supposed to be blank?

No. yours didn't print properly. You need to contact the Coupon Smart people. from the terms page: "Please email support@coupsmart.com and include the following information. A response email will be sent back to you promptly. 1. Your first and last name, and email address associated with your Facebook account 2. The name of the company and coupon you're trying to print 3. A description of the printing issue you are having"


VegasVegan said:   Thanks. Just went back to app and it let me print another. Hopefully this one is right.

It should have 3 bar codes on it, and a dark gold background with a picture on each side. Click image on the left.

SweetClover said:   VegasVegan said:   Just curious....is this what the coupon everyone got looks like. Is the left side supposed to be blank?

No. yours didn't print properly. You need to contact the Coupon Smart people. from the terms page: "Please email support@coupsmart.com and include the following information. A response email will be sent back to you promptly. 1. Your first and last name, and email address associated with your Facebook account 2. The name of the company and coupon you're trying to print 3. A description of the printing issue you are having"


Thanks Sweetclover, I think the first one didn't load completely and I hit the print button too soon. Went back to app and it let me print again. I could see the coupon before I printed this time on FB. And this time it had 3 bar codes.

VegasVegan said:   Thanks Sweetclover, I think the first one didn't load completely and I hit the print button too soon. Went back to app and it let me print again. I could see the coupon before I printed this time on FB. And this time it had 3 bar codes.

I added a pic to my above post of what the coupon should look like (with the FB pic and name blacked out, of course). If yours looks like the pic, you're good to go. Thought I'd scan and post in case anybody else needs to see what the coupon looks like.

Still working today! DH just printed one. My bag was good

The coupon works fine at Rite Aid, but it prompts the cashier to enter the amount. After the amount is entered, it goes through just fine.

Took my coupon to Walgreens today, where these were on sale for 2 for $7, or $3.99 each. I bought a bag, and got my free one. No problems using the coupon either. Updated the OP, as they announced today that all of the coupons have been claimed.

deal dead. 1 million reached.

This is not actually free. I used it at Ralphs the price was $ 5.99, the coupon value says $ 3.99. I paid $ 2.00.

I was actually able to print 2 different coupons from my single facebook account. They each had different bar codes, so I know they're not duplicates. After the second one had printed, the app said my maximum was reached, so I assume that 2 was the allowable limit. The same happened for my husband, too. Anyway, I redeemed a 6 oz bag of "Extra Dark Chocolate Truffles" today at Target for $3.99 (regular price) and didn't have to pay anything. They are DELICIOUS!

ntony9 said:   This is not actually free. I used it at Ralphs the price was $ 5.99, the coupon value says $ 3.99. I paid $ 2.00.

It is free if you go to the right store and/or buy it when it is on sale.

I used mine at WalMart with no problem.

smartiepantz said:   I was actually able to print 2 different coupons from my single facebook account. They each had different bar codes, so I know they're not duplicates. After the second one had printed, the app said my maximum was reached, so I assume that 2 was the allowable limit. The same happened for my husband, too. Anyway, I redeemed a 6 oz bag of "Extra Dark Chocolate Truffles" today at Target for $3.99 (regular price) and didn't have to pay anything. They are DELICIOUS!

Can you tell me which barcode I'm suppose to look at? There are 3 different barcodes. Is it the one on the very right-hand side? I used my first coupon already and forgot to take a note of the barcode. I printed out a 2nd and 3rd coupon from the same facebook account and they do show unique barcodes. So, I'm assuming that my 1st coupon also had a different barcode from these two.

I cashed my coupon in at Super Wal Mart and it worked. I got the white chocolate version of the product and it was good.

MrVietnam said:   The week of 10/28 there will be a sale at RITE AID in which if you have two of these free coupons you can get 4 bags for 50 cents each after man Qs and +UPs.

Lindt Chocolate Bags will be on sale for $3-you will get a $4 +Up wyb $12 worth of participating items.

{Deal Idea}
Buy (4) Lindt Chocolate Bags $3 ea
Use (2) Free Product Lindt coupons
Pay: $6, Get Back $4 +Up
= $0.50 per bag!

Note: You may have some issues redeeming this coupon it is not against the Rite Aid policy to take FREE product Internet coupons but many stores are not accepting them.


If you have two of these coupons and live near a Rite Aid you can go there this week and get 4 bags and only pay 50 cents for each bag after man Qs and +Up reward. I did this last night and it works like a charm.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014