• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Nivea Touch of Smoothness Body Wash
Disclaimer
Get a FREE Nivea Touch of Smoothness Body Wash Sample!!! (1.7 fl oz)

I've received these Nivea samples before, they are tiny 'bottles' on a flat backing; you just snap the top to open. There's enough for a single use.

Update: "Unfortunately, there are no more NIVEA Touch of Smoothness Body Wash samples available. We apologize for any inconvenience."

Member Summary

Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Easy form, thanks, OP!!!

Thanks I got it.

not sure if this went through?
submited the form, got a few survey questions and when I submited them, it sent me to the form field page with a "remember to like us of FB for tips and more samples" link at the top??
did this happen to anyone else?

It said something to the effect: "Your sample is coming, expect it in 4-6 weeks" I skipped the questionnaire at the end as it appeared to be optional.

sublimosa said:   not sure if this went through?
submited the form, got a few survey questions and when I submited them, it sent me to the form field page with a "remember to like us of FB for tips and more samples" link at the top??
did this happen to anyone else?

You're good!

Thanks SweetClover!

Thank you

thanks! Does anyone know if Nivea tests on animals? I hope not!

Thanks

is it anti-bacterial?

bestbuy1115 said:   is it anti-bacterial?

I found this: Ingredients in this Nivea body wash include - water, sodium laureth sulfate, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, fragrance and prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil. Don't see any mention of it being anti-bacterial.

Oh darn! I missed this one. Thanks for sharing anyway.

Got this today, and it is not the usual "tiny 'bottles' on a flat backing" sample. I got a little box with a very nice trial/travel-sized bottle in it. Smells like tea and roses with a hint of almond. The Nivea body washes tend to be very fragrant, I like them when I want to indulge in something other than the every day ones. Look for your blue-and-white Nivea box.

I missed this one too, but good to know it was a nice sample. Congrats. to all who receive it.

recieved mine yesterday! Good size for sample

I got this in the mail Wednesday along with the men's body wash. When I signed up, it said they were out of it. So this was a surprise!

i got mine yesterday and it smells really good.

I got this today, and it's a good-sized sample--enough for 2 or 3 uses!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014