• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Save ME!
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I think your rebate/pet tag offer
belongs in the coupon forum.

iowahawkeye said:   I think your rebate/pet tag offer

Sure, but how do I do that? You mean hot deals? Coupons and deals tab doesn't seem to have a post option. I am very new at this. Just started my 1st discussion last week. Thanks.

Gauss44 said:   iowahawkeye said:   I think your rebate/pet tag offer

Sure, but how do I do that? You mean hot deals? Coupons and deals tab doesn't seem to have a post option. I am very new at this. Just started my 1st discussion last week. Thanks.

no problem, there are many more forums here than one sees at first glance.
Hit "Forums" at top of this page, then a listing comes up on the left side of the screen.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/grocery-coupons/

Thank you. It worked!

Gauss44 said:   iowahawkeye said:   I think your rebate/pet tag offer

You would have to ask a mod to move it, since you already posted it in Free Stuff. Just click the "alert mods" button at the top right of your post, send a note requesting the thread be moved to the Grocery Coupons & Deals forum. I have done that when I mistakenly posted in the wrong forum (because I forgot where I was!). Generally they'll move it.

SweetClover said:   Gauss44 said:   iowahawkeye said:   I think your rebate/pet tag offer

You would have to ask a mod to move it, since you already posted it in Free Stuff. Just click the "alert mods" button at the top right of your post, send a note requesting the thread be moved to the Grocery Coupons & Deals forum. I have done that when I mistakenly posted in the wrong forum (because I forgot where I was!). Generally they'll move it.

Thanks. Luckily I was able to correct this problem because the free app, I believe, really does belong here in Free Stuff. Previously, I had also included an offer for a pet ID Tag (in this exact discussion) that was free WITH proof of purchases from cat litter or something, haha. That ID Tag was moved.

Thanks for sharing.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014