Free Toyota Mug

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
Thanks OP. This may be good, considering buying a Toyota hybrid in 2013. Gas almost $5 a gallon... Ugh!!!!

Thanks seems to work.

Still worked for me.

thanks op worked for me

Thanks

Thanks.

Worked

My orders placed right when this thread was posted all state "Not Yet Shipped." How are people seeing estimated delivery dates? Thanks.

Thanks OP!

In for a couple... used a virtual number with $1.

Thanks ordered 2

For those of you wondering how to cancel the recurring payment for Paypal:

Log-in to your account and click 'profile'. Go to the 'My money' tab and click 'update' on the 'My pre-approved payments' row. Click on HSN Interactive and you can then cancel it!

ordered it just a minute ago. Works fine...

natevines said:   For those of you wondering how to cancel the recurring payment for Paypal:

Log-in to your account and click 'profile'. Go to the 'My money' tab and click 'update' on the 'My pre-approved payments' row. Click on HSN Interactive and you can then cancel it!

Was already posted in this post.

used a prepaid not yet expired credit card from a rebate that had zero balance on it. order went through

This item was supposed to be only available yesterday, but from clicking on the link it looks like they still will let you get in on this deal if you haven't already.

Yes, this still appears to work.

I only entered 2 for my quantity and for some reason on the next screen, 2 became 4. I didn't change it.

PayPal wouldn't work at the time so I had to enter in CC #.

We're sorry, this product has sold out and is no longer available.

To find a similar item, use our search box or browse our departments located at the top of your screen.

Got the mug today. Was it fast or what?
Nice black 16 oz mug with writings "Toyota" on one side and "There is no place like ... HSN" on opposite side.

Update: 16 oz

FlyingDelphin said:   Got the mug today. Was it fast or what?
Nice black 13 oz mug with writings "Toyota" on one side and "There is no place like ... HSN" on opposite side.

Did it come in the regular USPS mail?

SOLD OUT

I coulda used an extra mug at the office.. well, will keep watching for these!

MrVietnam said:   FlyingDelphin said:   Got the mug today. Was it fast or what?
Nice black 13 oz mug with writings "Toyota" on one side and "There is no place like ... HSN" on opposite side.

Did it come in the regular USPS mail?

Nope - it was UPS

FlyingDelphin said:   Got the mug today. Was it fast or what?
Doesn't sound like the same offer.

This offer is for a 16 oz stainless steel item.......

16 oz. Toyota/HSN travel mug

Toyota $1000 Offer Packet Features

Toyota/HSN Travel Mug

Stainless steel tumbler with plastic liner
Foam insulated
Push-on swivel lid
Features Toyota and HSN logos

Can someone that has gotten it upload a picture of it please.

Oh, and my 5 orders (one for one and one for 4, all shipping separately) are now showing shipped by UPS. No delivery date yet.

Mamzer said:   FlyingDelphin said:   Got the mug today. Was it fast or what?
Doesn't sound like the same offer.

This offer is for a 16 oz stainless steel item.......

16 oz. Toyota/HSN travel mug

Toyota $1000 Offer Packet Features

Toyota/HSN Travel Mug

Stainless steel tumbler with plastic liner
Foam insulated
Push-on swivel lid
Features Toyota and HSN logos

It is the same offer, and I got all "Toyota offer packet" (thrown away immediately though).
But looks like it indeed 16 Oz and not 13 ..

bookreader54321 said:   Can someone that has gotten it upload a picture of it please.

Oh, and my 5 orders (one for one and one for 4, all shipping separately) are now showing shipped by UPS. No delivery date yet.

I will take few pictures tonight and will post it

Mine arrived in the mail today and not UPS. Also, mine is white.

Got mine yesterday..only took less than a week...here a couple pics: (It's thin and tall)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v706/ultrAclAmm/pub/toyotamug1...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v706/ultrAclAmm/pub/toyotamug2...

Thx,
clAmm

mine the same just black

Got mine yesterday in the mail and was all white!

Sold out.

Got mine yesterday.Really nice.Thanks.

nice!

nice!

DEAD

Speaking of Toyota, a lot of Toyota cars have another recall...this time for their power windows. I will have to take my 2009 Toyota Corolla LE in some time to get recall service.

I ordered 3 in the same order and they had different order numbers. UPS delivered a large box today with all of them. Thanks OP!

Arrived today - quantity 4!

soulsister said:   Arrived today - quantity 4!

Wish I would have thought to try upping the quantity. Still waiting for my one that is on backorder according to my account.

Received mine today! Thanks!

Very nice...got mine today....I think it was the fed-ex guy, anyway delivered to door not reg mail

D'Aun

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014