Free Toyota Mug

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Oh boy oh boy. I found another good one, maybe better than free sandwiches at Ractrac. It's a Toyota travel mug! You go to HSN and order it. You do have to enter CC info or paypal but there is not charge per my receipt. It's about some 1000 dollar discount on your next toyota purchase (you know, for free uncontrolled acceleration or whatever). No picture of the mug, but hey, it's free!!

Link

Member Summary

toyota
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Got mine (Stainless steel) on Nov 15 2012.

chirikudukka (Nov. 21, 2012 @ 2:09p) |

Dummy me, I just checked order status after not receiving my 1 mug and more importantly the fuel offer. I ordered on 10/... (more)

initforthemoney (Dec. 06, 2012 @ 2:00p) |

I never rec'd the mugs. I just deleted the order receipt and noticed that I had a different order # for each of the 4 m... (more)

ablang (Jan. 17, 2013 @ 7:11a) |

Offer good for 10/7/12 only
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

EVERYTHING ELSE (?) forum
ineed3ofme said:   

not working in ff or ie . ie displays error on page.

Search for item 224-400.

" Toyota $1000 Offer Packet
Take advantage of an offer made exclusively to HSN customers. Today only, order this free item. Then when you buy or lease a new 2012 or 2013 Toyota Hybrid or a new 2013 Toyota Avalon, receive either $1000 in HSN Spendable KA$H or a $1000 gas card! You must order this item and keep the order summary receipt to be eligible.

What You Get

2013 Toyota vehicles brochure
Offer instructions certificate
16 oz. Toyota/HSN travel mug

Toyota $1000 Offer Packet Features

Toyota/HSN Travel Mug

Stainless steel tumbler with plastic liner
Foam insulated
Push-on swivel lid
Features Toyota and HSN logos

Notes

This free item is available only on 10/7/12.
Order this free item on 10/7/12 and purchase or lease a new 2012 or 2013 Toyota Hybrid by 1/7/13 or a new 2013 Toyota Avalon by 4/1/13 and receive either $1000 HSN Spendable KA$H or a $1000 gas card.
Must keep Order Summary receipt to be eligible for this offer.
Full terms and conditions are included on the offer instructions certificate."
"

worked fine

Offer good today only 10-7-12.

Thanks OP!

Read the reviews first ResellerRatings.com

Works fine on my end and lets you add more than one to the cart as well and still shows no shipping and handling charges.

Works fine on my end using FF and Windows 8. Lets you add multiple of the item and still charges no shipping or handling charges.

Thanks, I think. Seemed to work fine with Safari.

I erased my post because I jumped before I looked so to speak but here is the link to the forums. I was calling it by its old name. It is now called TALK AMONG YOURSELVES. http://forums.hsn.com/
The Mug offer looks legit but I hope we don't get a bunch of spam about this. TY OP!

Thanks,worked great.

Works great.. will see in 3-7 business day. +green for op

Awesome, thanks OP!

it keeps showing a box for cc info or paypa info

Thanks, OP.... how did you know that my Rav4 was going to be paid off this month, and that I might take advantage of that to upgrade?

Why, your real name must be Carnac or Kreskin!

thanks!

Not sure if I want to enter my CC, but thanks OP!

If paid by PayPal, you need to log out PayPal.

Paid via PayPal. Then went to PayPal and cancelled the "Preapproved Payment Method" to HSN INTERACTIVE LLC.

Order status shows $0.00 (makes sense - HSN is advertising this on their Facebook page and the description says the product is FREE) but backordered with an expected delivery of 11/23/2012.

Thanks, OP.

I did Pay pal and all the credit info on it is an expired credit card.

Thanks OP, got one

Any guesses whether the plastic lining is BPA free?

Got it! Surprised they let you order more than 1. Thanks!

Thank you

U dun did good. Wd hv missed it.

Thanks. In for 4.

ShadowedBlade said:   Paid via PayPal. Then went to PayPal and cancelled the "Preapproved Payment Method" to HSN INTERACTIVE LLC.

Order status shows $0.00 (makes sense - HSN is advertising this on their Facebook page and the description says the product is FREE) but backordered with an expected delivery of 11/23/2012.

Thanks, OP.

Here are the steps to cancel the "Preapproved Payment Method" to HSN INTERACTIVE LLC.

How do I cancel an automatic payment I have with a merchant?

Here is how to cancel an automatic payment with a merchant

Click Profile at the top of the page.
Click My Money, then click Update beside My preapproved payments to find your payment.
Select the payment, and then click Cancel.

Didn't want to work with FF, but was fine with Chrome. Followed the process for cancelling the "Preapproved Payment Method" to HSN INTERACTIVE LLC, as suggested by previous poster (thanks!). Do a search at the PayPay site on those words if you need to--the "how to" is contained in a PayPal policy update on "Cancelling Recurring Payments." The process isn't intuitive, but works fine once you get there. BTW, thanks to OP for the find.

thanks.

thanks

Sold out.

pghphil said:   Sold out.

Just now worked for me.

Ordering one.

Thanks op! I got one. I am an HSN cardholder so I didn't hve to add another CC.

@ShadowedBlade - Thank you so very much! Extremely helpful. Never knew there was a feature like this in PayPal. I agree with the previous posts, the reviews for HSN looks extremely bad at ResellerRatings.com. Everyone use caution, avoid using CC, this seems very fishy. Wish I read the comments before completing the order.

geeoye said:   Read the reviews first ResellerRatings.com

That site has only had 64 reviews since 2002 for HSN and 10 of them were this year.

Google gives them a Seller rating: 4.5 / 5 - Based on 44 reviews from the past 12 months
https://www.google.com/products/seller?zmi=hsn.com&hl=en&sa=X&ei...

Goes through fine using a Visa gift card with $0 on it.
I've used this same card for over a year on so many offers that ask for CC in order to check-out.

Skipping 51 Messages...
I never rec'd the mugs. I just deleted the order receipt and noticed that I had a different order # for each of the 4 mugs.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.