Free Toyota Mug

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
Got mine today via UPS.... 5 Stainless steel insulated travel mugs in 5 separate boxes even though it was a single order.

Very nice.

nice...i got mine yesterday. Thanks again OP.

Got 2 of mine, yesterday.

Got mine yesterday. Love it!

I ordered mine on 10/8/12. Still no cups.

Want to remove the tacky logos on the mug?

I ordered two, and received them today. One white, and one stainless steel. Very nice. The first 16 oz. mugs I've found that fit the cupholders in my car!

If you don't like the ultra-tacky HSN logo, or the Toyota logo, on the mug; they can be removed with some acetone and a paper towel. The logos are just silk-screened on. The acetone will not remove any of the mugs underlying color (whether it's white or red, or simply raw stainless), only the logos. Now they look even better!

got mine today...

OOS dead

Got mine (Stainless steel) on Nov 15 2012.

Dummy me, I just checked order status after not receiving my 1 mug and more importantly the fuel offer. I ordered on 10/6, but my status says I ordered and the order was cancelled on 10/8. I wish I'd checked back on the 8th. It suks because I really was planning on buying a Prius C.

I never rec'd the mugs. I just deleted the order receipt and noticed that I had a different order # for each of the 4 mugs.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014