Free Redbox Code on 10/10

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Come celebrate Redbox's birthday on October 10th for a free movie or game rental.
Use promo code: Birthday.

"Promo code terms: Code is valid from 10/10/12 at 12am CT through 10/11/12 at 11:59:59pm CT. Limit: 1 code per transaction, regardless of # of rentals. 1 time use of code only. Code valid at box only for a 1-day standard DVD, Blu-ray DiscTM, or video game rental. Code is not valid online, via app, or for prior rentals. Your payment card (necessary for any rental) will be charged the full daily rental rate for any additional items, plus applicable tax (except for MD rental transactions for which additional tax is not charged) for the first night of rental, if applicable, and will be charged the full daily rental rate for all items plus applicable tax (except for MD rental transactions) for each day you do not return your rental by 9:00 pm local time (at the box) after first rental night. Void where prohibited by law. Code must not be copied, sold, or otherwise offered. Any other use constitutes fraud. Cannot be combined with other offers. Not redeemable for cash. Offer subject to cancellation or change at any time."

Member Summary

Redbox
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

0AfterRebates said:   Proof that it is true -> http://www.facebook.com/redbox?sk=app_400731349994086

Yes, because EVERYTHING you read on FB is true. j/k...this looks like a decent deal but it's easy enough to check at the boxes which are everywhere in my neighborhood.

Thanks Miester

No reason to doubt it. They had this offer last year too.

Thanks OP

Thanks OP.

thanks, grabbed a couple
(one per credit card)

Thanks!

For me the promo was $2 off when I chose 2 movies, and not the full rate for additional items as the terms in the OP indicates. So I paid $0.70 for that second movie.

Worked for me for one free dvd rental tonight at a WalMart kiosk. Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.