• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hello, I hope you are doing well.

Amazon.com is currently offering $2 in mp3 credits if you post a short message to your Facebook wall.

Direct link to deal: http://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedia/promotions/cp-anc-mp3/

Answer the question, then log into your Amazon and Facebook accounts.

Promotional credits must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PST on November 30, 2012.

Enjoy!
Vic

Member Summary

amazon music
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thank you, OP!

Milay (Oct. 11, 2012 @ 12:58p) |

I deleted it immediately, and the post as well. I hate that nonsense...

flamingonut (Oct. 15, 2012 @ 10:13a) |

thanks for this link...it is hard to find.

syl731 (Oct. 22, 2012 @ 11:13p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FU FB!

double post

Bizatch said:   double post
It's okay; you just really don't like FB and wanted to curse at them twice. I can understand that.

thanks op

How to Redeem Your Code for a $2 MP3 Credit:

1. Enter your favorite song and press the "Share & Claim" button. After successfully completing the Share & Claim action, a $2 MP3 credit will be automatically applied to your Amazon account.
2. Browse for your favorite music at Amazon MP3. Find the song or album you want, click the "Buy" button, and your $2 credit will automatically be applied to your purchase.
3. If you have not used the full dollar amount of the promotional credit, we will automatically apply the remaining balance of your credit on each of your additional Amazon MP3 purchases until you have used its full $2 value or until the credit expires, whichever occurs first. You can check your credit balance by clicking "Redeem a gift card or promotional code and View Balance" button, visible on every MP3 detail page.
4. After your purchase, you can confirm that your credit was applied by checking your order confirmation, which will be sent to you by e-mail.
5. Limit one promotional credit per Amazon customer and Facebook account.
6. Promotion is subject to change. Your promotional credit must be redeemed by 11:59 PM PST on November 30, 2012.
7. Additional Terms and Conditions apply.

helpme363 said:   thanks op

How to Redeem Your Code for a $2 MP3 Credit:

1. Enter your favorite song and press the "Share & Claim" button. After successfully completing the Share & Claim action, a $2 MP3 credit will be automatically applied to your Amazon account.
2. Browse for your favorite music at Amazon MP3. Find the song or album you want, click the "Buy" button, and your $2 credit will automatically be applied to your purchase.
3. If you have not used the full dollar amount of the promotional credit, we will automatically apply the remaining balance of your credit on each of your additional Amazon MP3 purchases until you have used its full $2 value or until the credit expires, whichever occurs first. You can check your credit balance by clicking "Redeem a gift card or promotional code and View Balance" button, visible on every MP3 detail page.
4. After your purchase, you can confirm that your credit was applied by checking your order confirmation, which will be sent to you by e-mail.
5. Limit one promotional credit per Amazon customer and Facebook account.
6. Promotion is subject to change. Your promotional credit must be redeemed by 11:59 PM PST on November 30, 2012.
7. Additional Terms and Conditions apply.

Thanks for posting. The only thing that seems off is #1, as the question is asking for your opinion on what "the best care package" would include, not what is your favorite song.

Vic

Thanks OP +green.

Rock on! A $2 Amazon MP3 credit has been added to your account.
Start shopping

Took me all of 10 seconds. When you hit the app page just change share settings to "only me" so you don't annoy any friends.

callenjr said:   Took me all of 10 seconds. When you hit the app page just change share settings to "only me" so you don't annoy any friends.thanks op and also for the only me trick.

My code expires Oct 23, 2012

mastavic said:   Hello, I hope you are doing well.

Amazon.com is currently offering $2 in mp3 credits if you post a short message to your Facebook wall.

Direct link to deal: http://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedia/promotions/cp-anc-mp3/

Answer the question, then log into your Amazon and Facebook accounts.

Promotional credits must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PST on November 30, 2012.

Enjoy!
Vic

Thanks OP!

GOT IT,THANKS.

thanks OP

Thanks OP!

thanks!

callenjr said:   Took me all of 10 seconds. When you hit the app page just change share settings to "only me" so you don't annoy any friends.

I also deleted the Amazon app from my FB after downloading my 2 songs so Amazon won't annoy me either

Thanks OP

it took me a while to find this link. I don't know why Amazon makes it hard to check MP3 credit balance. However, it doesn't tell me when they expire. Let me know if you can find out when credits expire.

direct link to check MP3 credit.

Thank you!

Thanks OP

Thank you!

diamente said:   it took me a while to find this link. I don't know why Amazon makes it hard to check MP3 credit balance. However, it doesn't tell me when they expire. Let me know if you can find out when credits expire.

direct link to check MP3 credit.

I don't see any details about expiration or other credit terms. And mine showed an extra $24 in MP3, instant video, and software/video games that I didn't recognize and was not applied to the MP3 purchase I just completed. I searched their site for a bit then opened a chat session to ask about it. It kind of sounds like they can't see details either. I was transferred to an "mp3 expert", he told me "MP3 credits are specific, it may differ in some cases" which is pretty impressive information-free text. I didn't even reply - hoping the "typing" meant he was following up with details, but he offered to just convert the $24 to a general Amazon credit balance that can be used for anything Amazon sells and ships. That is an upgrade for me - I'm guessing there were some obscure restrictions on the credit balance that I was never going to remember or accidentally use, but now it will be easy to use.

Though your balance check link is even more confusing to me now - it shows $24 for Kindle Editions now, but the other balances are $30 instead of $24. At least I'm confident that I have a credit I can use on my next purchase. If you're confused too, it may be worth asking them to clarify.

Yeah, their whole MP3 and other stuff credits are too vague. Oh well, thanks for the link, and thanks for the free $2!

Thank you, OP!

Bailar said:   callenjr said:   Took me all of 10 seconds. When you hit the app page just change share settings to "only me" so you don't annoy any friends.

I also deleted the Amazon app from my FB after downloading my 2 songs so Amazon won't annoy me either

I deleted it immediately, and the post as well. I hate that nonsense...

thanks for this link...it is hard to find.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.