• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For new customers only, Box.com offers 25GB of Box.com Cloud Storage Space for free via this link. (After you register for an account, confirm your registration via email and the storage space should appear on your account.) That's $10 off and the best cloud storage deal I've seen from Box.com since last fall when it offered 50GB of free storage. Uploads are limited to file sizes of 100MB or less.

Link.......https://www.box.com/signup/

This monkey would appreciate some bananas (green) if this price works for you.

Member Summary

box
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Awhile back, box had given away 50GB of space. Now they have gone down to 25GB, hmmmmm

How does this compare to other free storage sites, besides the quantity?

chirikudukka said:   Awhile back, box had given away 50GB of space. Now they have gone down to 25GB, hmmmmm

Not really such a surprise. Rationale could be inflation or perhaps a lack of a need to just give away more of their product as awareness grows.

Awesome! I signed up for an account with another email address just so I can get the larger storage. Beats 5GB. Thanks OP!

Question - I got 50gb back in the day and just got offered to get box sync. But I want to be able to use this as a backup for my iTunes library or photos for example. I don't want necessarily to move them to the sync folder.

Any ideas how to go about it? I'd probably use robocopy...

adrive.com still does the 50gigs for free last time I checked. Thanks though.

thanks!

Thanks Atariman56!

Here today, gone tomorrow.

i signed up was only 5g tho ... as far as adrive they do give 50g BUT its only for a 14 day trial ... thanks

is there any way to backup itunes to the cloud ? tried box.com and only allowed to back up file by file one at a time ...

booksleuth said:   is there any way to backup itunes to the cloud ? tried box.com and only allowed to back up file by file one at a time ...

Isn't your iTunes backed up via Apple's servers? I thought that was part of the "features" of iTunes...that if you lost your player you could just sync up your new one and the music just magically appears on your device via the Apple side. I personally don't use iTunes so I may be talking nonsense but I seem to remember a friend lost his iPod and the music was replaced via his iTunes sync.

rsuaver said:   Question - I got 50gb back in the day and just got offered to get box sync. But I want to be able to use this as a backup for my iTunes library or photos for example. I don't want necessarily to move them to the sync folder.

Any ideas how to go about it? I'd probably use robocopy...

Box sync can be set up to sync a single folder.. I have a Music folder on one of my drives with 46GB of music. It syncs all the subfolders and music perfectly and when I add new music that gets sync'd too! Then I use an app I found on the App store for my iPhone to stream it all off Box.. really pretty cool!

Sorry, just signed up from your link and I only have 5 GB. I think your link is dead. :c

Back last year they were giving away 50GB to HP touchpad owners.
I got mine back then, and have been using is ever since.
Works good, just a little slow at times.

i thought i wrote this here already but i guess not. and that thought was that i contacted box and told them why i cannot have the 25g they were offering free because i had just missed it when i originally signed up. they made me delete my account then sign up again and now i get the 25g i am pretty sure a lot of these services offer the same kind of spiff. so its basically wait around for the offer and only THEN sign up to avoid some grief and get the best they offer.. there is minor differences to each tho as they tend to vary slightly on file size allowed etc... most are roughly 100mb or so on the limit BUT that is why people prefer adrive ( i think it was but i honestly forget now .. ) there is no file limit. course they do not offer free space permanently only for a 15 day trial which is imho useless.

booksleuth said:   is there any way to backup itunes to the cloud ? tried box.com and only allowed to back up file by file one at a time ...

iTunes Match

You get an additional 10 gigs if you sign up and download the box sync app for your iphone or ipad. i have 60gigs now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.