rated:

Member Summary

Black And Mild Drink Shaker
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
got it - thanks OP

bhikshuk (Jan. 04, 2013 @ 11:49a) |

Got mine yesterday. It's very nice for free. I haven't tried it yet but it looks pretty functional. Thanks OP!

Tequila477 (Jan. 26, 2013 @ 1:58a) |

Thanks, OP. Got mine this week!

cdecee (Jan. 26, 2013 @ 7:26a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

i am a non-smoker. is it risky to register in this website with my ssn for a freebie?

Have to sign up then go back to the site. You'll see claim your free gift and it's....wait for it.....Thats right! a Black and Mild drink shaker!!! 6-12 weeks to ship and they will send you an email letting you know it is ready to ship. and best of all. it just asks for your name, address, email, and birthdate. SSN is not asked. must be at least 21yr old

Thank You!!

You should receive in 6-12 weeks if not sooner.

Thanks

In for one, thanks OP.

Satan is backing this. If the smoking doesn't get you, the increased drinking will. Also when Sharia law takes over, everyone who is on this freebie's list will be flogged in front of their souk.

IndianInUSA said:   i am a non-smoker. is it risky to register in this website with my ssn for a freebie?

No Social Security number question for me. Shaker on the way, thank you very much!

Thanks I got it!

Thank you so much for posting OP.

Thank you CocoBliss!

"Your gift should ship within 6-12 weeks, if not sooner. We'll send you a shipment confirmation email when it does."

Already signed up from other freebies. Usually they send an email with a link to these promos but I jumped the gun and got it now.

Cool. I need a new shaker anyway, thanks OP

Awesome find, OP! Thanks, and green for you!

nice! thx op!

Happy. . Thank's

snork615 said:   Satan is backing this. If the smoking doesn't get you, the increased drinking will. Also when Sharia law takes over, everyone who is on this freebie's list will be flogged in front of their souk.

Can't give you red for this. It's clearly facetious and got quite the laugh outta me!

THanx

yes, it is risky for you to provide your ssn. not worth for a freebie. but it doesn't ask for a ssn.

it asks for the last 4 digits of ur ssn...still slighty shady :/

why red to my earlier post, when i said it does ask me last 4 digit of ssn.. it didn't ask others?

It asked for my full social to register

NO SSN info for me, Thanks OP should arrive in 6-12 weeks

Wow, how weird...it aleady had my phone number when it confirmed my shipping address. :O

woot! Thanks

Fat WalletPublic Disclosure
Disclaimer
IndianInUSA said:   why red to my earlier post, when i said it does ask me last 4 digit of ssn.. it didn't ask others?

Tobacco sites may or may not ask about the last four of your Social. I wouldn't worry about it. They can't steal your identity with four digits.

As for feeling "downed" by being "redded," let it go. One time I took offense, lashed out, and as a result, FW.com currently moniteors any post I make. Big Brother in motion.

I don't have a drink shaker and want one. Thank you very much! I love free stuff from Mr Devil

mrsthegreat said:   IndianInUSA said:   why red to my earlier post, when i said it does ask me last 4 digit of ssn.. it didn't ask others?

Tobacco sites may or may not ask about the last four of your Social. I wouldn't worry about it. They can't steal your identity with four digits.

Although it'd be really rare for a corporation like that to steal your identity it would very much be possible to steal someone's identity if you only knew the last 4 digits. You see, there's a ton of sites that have your first few numbers and then a whole other set that has the last. It doesn't take a braniac to figure out that by mashing the 2 together you'd have the whole SS number. However, knowing a person's SS number is only a partial way to get to identity theft so even then there's not a whole lot to worry about. Who knows, some illegal might use your SS number to work under and then you'll get a better SS payday when you retire!

Thanks OP'er!

does it take a while to get email? I've been waiting for a while after registering.

ty

They asked me to mail in a dna sample and a pic of my wife which I have no problem with so "Your gift should ship within 6-12 weeks, if not sooner. We'll send you a shipment confirmation email when it does. Thankfully, I do not have to provide a dna sample to your wife

Thank You. These always show up.

Fogot my login Id got locked out and had to call them. They have a very nice customer service and are willing to help in anyway the can koodos to them

cool in for one

wanted my entire SS number, so I'm out

Thanks OP got one.

I signed up for this a while ago (from one of their emails I think) but have not received.

It never asked me for a SS number, but says it will send. Both Camel and other tobacco companies have always sent me the freebies.

Skipping 30 Messages...
Thanks, OP. Got mine this week!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014