Free Black And Mild Drink Shaker

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
I haven't received mine either. I usually get these freebies too.

I just got an email today that they are being shipped out.

IndianaBlu said:   I signed up for this a while ago (from one of their emails I think) but have not received.

Me neither been quite a while now. I did get a cool metal lighter case thing and a few things for my birthday from various tobacco companies lol.

I went on today and the offer was still there. I signed up for one.

Got mine today!

ETA: A co-worker was moving and I ended up giving it to him to set up his new place. But it was a freebie, so I didn't mind!

Thanks OP !

black and mild - drink shaker
Disclaimer
just got it thanks again.

For those who have not received it yet, it said 6-8 weeks so that puts it at 11/28-12/12. You can log in and at the bottom of the page there is a "My Offers" link. I just checked and it said my offer was redeemed, seeing everyone else starting to get them now, it should be here shortly. Thanks OP for posting

Still valid. I just claimed my free shaker. Now I just need a couple free bottles o' booze! Spare some change, meester?

Just got mine yesterday thanks OP!

Received mine today, thanks OP! It is smaller then I'm used to, but very sufficient in size for a drink or maybe 2. The seal is extremely cheap, though does come with two extra gaskets.

got mine yesterday..

FINALLY got mine today. My sister got hers weeks ago and we signed up for them on the same day.

Got this today! Thanks again, OP!

I got mine the other day too. Thank you so much!

Sweeet

Just a heads up, for those who haven't gotten this yet, it is still available. I had my brother sign up for it and he got it. The Marlboro one is still available, as well.

Just got mine today - thanks, OP!

got mine today

got mine!!!

i received mine this week.

Took a while but I got mine! Pretty cool. They totally stole my identity. I didn't like being me any way.

thanks op

I got mine in the mail last week. It is a beautiful color...

Really Pretty. Got mine.

Just signed up for it, appears to still be valid. The website mentions the free holiday gift is available to sign up for until 1/10.

asked me for the last 4 digits also - didnt go for it.

got it - thanks OP

Got mine yesterday. It's very nice for free. I haven't tried it yet but it looks pretty functional. Thanks OP!

Thanks, OP. Got mine this week!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014