• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Mrs. Dash
Disclaimer
The Mrs. Dash Seasoning Sample will go live everyday at Noon Eastern Time for the first 20,000 people! Mrs. Dash will be giving away a total of 900,000 samples (4 packets each) and they will be doing this every day until N̶o̶v̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ ̶2̶9̶t̶h̶.̶ December 28.

FREE Mrs Dash Seasoning Sample offer has been extended.

Member Summary

Mrs. Dash
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks!

We are giving away 20,000 samples between Noon EST and Noon EST the next day. All Mrs Dash samples have been claimed for the current cycle. The next batch of Mrs Dash samples will be available after 12pm EST tomorrow. This offer will be daily through November 29, 2012. Thanks for being a fan!

I got 4 samples of Mrs. Dash original from the first giveaway today. That was a few months ago and I am just now getting them! lol I plan to roast a chicken with these--good stuff! Comes with a coupon, too!

^BUMP^ for the noon giveaway.

^BUMP^ New week, giveaway at noon est.

Still have about 1000 left today.

Over 6000 still left for today.

VegasVegan said:   Over 6000 still left for today.

Now 3164, surprised there are still any available this late in the day.

^BUMP^ Don't forget, this is still going on daily until 11/29, so you still have plenty of chances if you missed out previously.

This is live now, and they have plenty.

New week, giveaway still going one...

Thanks! Got one today! Over 18,000 left!

APPROXIMATELY 12340 LEFT FOR TODAY as of close to 9 PM EST.

Web traffic isn't exactly dashing to get their free Mrs Dash... (pun intended)

TY OP

TY

^Bump^

APPROXIMATELY 6408 LEFT FOR TODAY
(ACT NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014