• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get a Zest Special Edition Car Shaped Bar starting O̶c̶t̶o̶b̶e̶r̶ ̶1̶9̶-̶2̶3̶ 11/16-11/20 at Noon Eastern Time for the first 200 people each day! Link to app will be posted sometime before on their wall.

Zest BathVROOM said: FREE Zest Special Edition Car Shaped Bar at Noon EST - Starting tomorrow, October 19th, 2012, and running through October 23rd, 2012, Zest is going to be giving away a neat freebie [more freebies] on their facebook page. The first 200 people to enter the FREE Zest BathVROOM Giveaway at noon EST each day will win a FREE special edition bar of Zest soap that is shaped like a race car.

Link to sign-up app, or go to FB wall and click the "Free Zest" tab below the timeline pic.

Zest said: “Like” and then "Share" this post if you didn’t win a Zest Special Edition Car Shaped Bar yet. Want another chance to WIN FREE ZEST? Stay tuned for a big announcement...

The announcement is that there will be another giveway, November 16 through November 20.

Member Summary

might want to throw Facebook in the title.

Phenix76 said:   might want to throw Facebook in the title.-

You might want to be a little patient, the post wasn't finished yet. I went searching for more info, I put up the minimum to get it up there intending to edit it once I had more.

ETA: For all those greening Phenix and then 1 redding me, look at the time stamps in the OP (Posted 2:11 am, updated 2:25 am), the post was updated 14 minutes later, and "Facebook" added then. I post a lot of FB freebies, and all have "Facebook" in the title. I C&P from my source, that source doesn't put "Facebook" in their listing. They also don't give much information, plus I have to find pics. Phenix posted 2 minutes after the post went up, that's why I asked for a little patience. And not just for me, but the others who post freebies here, give them some time to add details, pics, etc. Wait at least ˝ an hour. When I see posts that don't have "Facebook" in the title, and the thread has been up for a while, then I'll post "Please add Facebook to the title". Some of these are newbies, so try to be polite. If you all think you can do better, please go find and post the freebies. I don't have to do this (and neither do the others), I'd rather Farside was here doing it, (or Dee16).

okay, I'm an antiFBer but even I've got to give this green! Funny enough to make me want it, but not so much that it peeves me off that it is only via FB

sublimosa said:   okay, I'm an antiFBer but even I've got to give this green! Funny enough to make me want it, but not so much that it peeves me off that it is only via FB

Some time ago, Jeep had something similar. It was a sponge in the shape of a certain Jeep model, and it was one of those compressed ones that expand when wet. It also had a water soluble ink design on it. And then there was Pit Man (an Axe promo for a keychain). This is yet another novelty item, obviously intended for fans. I'll do FB, though I was dragged in kicking and screaming in the process. But it seems like everybody (as in companies and businesses) is using Facebook. I have this feeling this will wind up on e(vil)Bay, like the others; do you use eBay? 200 a day is not worth it to me, so I'm passing on this, I'll let the Zest fans deal with the overloaded servers and crazy Facebook apps.

yep, I got the Jeep sponge. wonder whatever I did with it? It used to be in a little change/odds and ends dish I had just inside my front door...

^BUMP^ for the noon giveaway.

They are having another giveaway, see OP for new dates.

^BUMP^ New giveaway has just 2 days left, if you missed out and still want one of these.

Thanks OP!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014