• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hopefully the parents of young children will find this freebie useful, since they need cabinet latches. This just came in my email.

Here at Home Made Simple, we know keeping your home organized, clean and safe is a priority. We also know you’re busy. With the new school year in full swing and the holidays just around the corner, having an organized, safe home can be a challenge. That’s where we come in.
Help keep your home safe for everyone–especially little ones–with our refreshed household safety guide at HomeMadeSimple.com/safehome.. Get general home safety tips, along with specific information for making different areas around your home, like the kitchen and laundry room, safer. Plus, find helpful videos and instructions about how to store your various household cleaning products.

The link takes you to several videos and a link to a safety checklist.

To request your cabinet latch starter kit* , go to the link above, on your right you will see the button (ORDER YOUR FREE STARTER KIT), which will take you to the form.

Update: For those of you who signed up earlier, you should be getting your starter kits shortly. if not already. And you can still request one of these, if you have small tots, or are a grandparent, doting aunt/uncle or even a friend of someone you know with infants/toddlers/preschoolers at home. Added an image file showing what one person reported getting. Looks like a set of 3 latches.

*Limit one order per household. Limited time only. While supplies last. Offer valid for the residents of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico and Canada, 13 years or older. Void where prohibited.

Member Summary

Home safety guide. (65.28kB)
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer

Thanks.

Thanks very much OP. I have 6 grandchildren, but the youngest is 18 months and he gets in to everything, and he climbs on everything. Maybe this will help.

Thanks.

"Thank You!

Your order has been placed. Please allow 8 weeks for delivery."

thanks

^Bump^ Still working.

^Bump^ Still working, see OP. And these are arriving, for those who signed up when first posted. You will receive what is pictured in attached image.

I got these in the mail last Saturday. Very nice. I've already put them on a sink cabinet to keep an 18 month out.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014