Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Folgers Gourmet Selections« Traditional Blend or Vanilla Biscotti
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks!

sherbs61 (Dec. 08, 2012 @ 7:03p) |

I got my sample of Vanilla today! I already know it's good!!!

paychecktopaycheck (Dec. 14, 2012 @ 4:57p) |

Mine arrived today!

bajasue (Dec. 14, 2012 @ 6:10p) |

A maximum of 500,000 samples will be awarded to eligible registrants. Notice will be posted when all samples have been awarded.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Page won't load, high server volume. Try again later!

I got the msg - We're sorry. An error has occurred while submitting this form.

I will keep trying.

Do CA residents qualify for this offer?

Same issue here. You'd think by now companies would know that when they post freebies, they need to scale for it.

They're having a lot of problems with the form. They SHOULD have known better, but these companies seem to underestimate the power of a free sample...

We're getting your free sample ready and should have it out to you in six to eight weeks.

Know anyone else who'd like a sample? Share the gourmet goodness.

Thanks OP, it took kind of long, but the page loaded.

I have tried several times and keep getting "We're sorry. An error has occurred while submitting this form."

Ugh! Their Facebook app is a mess! Getting the same "error" message as the rest.

And 30 minutes later .... Score! "Thanks! We're getting your free sample ready and should have it out to you in six to eight weeks. Know anyone else who'd like a sample? Share the gourmet goodness."

Appears to be working now.

Thanks OP I just got mine.

Thanks I got it!

Got through at 7 pm (after a few hours) Seems like it'll work. Hope so, I love caffiene! Buzzz!!!

Still available. Thanks.

9:30pm here...no problems!

the page is loaded so slow

works fine now
thanks, op

We're getting your free sample ready and should have it out to you in six to eight weeks.

Know anyone else who'd like a sample? Share the gourmet goodness.

ty

Thank you...got it a minute ago.

"We're getting your free sample ready and should have it out to you in six to eight weeks."

Thanks, OP!!!!!!!!

Awesome, thanks OP! You can get more than one sample, just use a different email and/or address.

BlackeHavoc said:   Awesome, thanks OP! You can get more than one sample, just use a different email and/or address.

From the Terms of Use link on the sampling page: Limit: one sample per person/email address/household. Also, it's a Facebook offer using a Facebook app, the request must use your Facebook email (the one you used when you signed up for Facebook); generally requests not using a FB email, as well as duplicate requests, are discarded.

Still alive as of 10/31. Thanks OP!

I got a Vanilla coffee sample last night! Thanks, OP! Hope it comes by Thanksgiving!

Thank you

looked like a newly offered deal on my fb
http://www.facebook.com/folgers/app_341777675917999

then, they said,oops, you already ordered

iowahawkeye said:   looked like a newly offered deal on my fb
http://www.facebook.com/folgers/app_341777675917999

then, they said,oops, you already ordered

It's the same offer, they didn't meet their quota yet. From the terms: "Visit www.facebook.com/folgers beginning October 24, 2012 at 9:30 am ET through December 21, 2012 and click on the Free Sample tab to access the Promotion application to request a free 0.9 oz. sample by mail of either Folgers Gourmet Selections« Traditional Blend Ground Coffee or Folgers Gourmet Selections Vanilla Biscotti Ground Coffee, while supplies last."

They still have samples available of of today (11/11/2012)

Giving this a bump, as they still have yet to meet their 500,000 quota.

I received my Vanilla Biscotti in the mail today. Can't wait to try it. Thanks OP.

Received a 0.9 oz bag of Vanilla Biscotti today.

This offer is still working, however they only have Vanilla Biscotti; the Traditional Blend is all out.

thanks 4 the H/U.

Thanks!

I got my sample of Vanilla today! I already know it's good!!!

Mine arrived today!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014