• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Aveeno Nourish & Strengthen Shampoo and Conditioner
Disclaimer
Aveeno Nourish & Strengthen Shampoo and Conditioner Sample Hurry this may go fast!! You have to take a very brief survey to qualify. But it appears everybody does.

Free AVEENO® NOURISH+ STRENGTHEN Hair Care Collection samples are limited so please sign up quickly. Limit one sample per household. Must be 18 years of age and older or age of legal majority in your state at the time of registration. Offer limited to the United States and while supplies last. Please allow 8 – 10 weeks for delivery.

As I mentioned in the Facebook thread, you can double-dip on these.

Updated!: Please use this link to request your sample.

Member Summary

aveeno
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Aveeno Nourish & Strengthen Shampoo and Conditioner
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks, OP! I got one!

paychecktopaycheck (Dec. 06, 2012 @ 5:36p) |

I received this in the mail yesterday.

starborn (Dec. 09, 2012 @ 10:59a) |

I received this sample today.

paychecktopaycheck (Dec. 29, 2012 @ 1:33p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks!

Ty

Thanks OP.

Thanks!

Thanks, only had two questions to answer, then my ship info. Nice one.

Dead

So bad, it's dead.

dapooh1 said:   Dead
We are late!@

Available again. ^BUMP^

ETA; For those who negged dealchick here, please cut her a break. The reason she reposted was because her first thread was locked and redirected to the Facebook offer I made, not this one. So she reposted it and refined the title. The mods fixed the wrong redirect to the correct thread. Then they locked the duplicate and also redirected it to this one. This offer had been dead, but as often happens, it was revived because Aveeno decided to offer more samples. Because this thread was several page back, dealchick may not have been aware of it, as the Facebook one is the most recent. Off of the soapbox...

Available again BUMP

I just signed up.

DEAD as of now.

Link posted takes you to "offer expired" but Facebook site link is still live as of 11/15

gone!!! BOOO!

Berb said:   Link posted takes you to "offer expired" but Facebook site link is still live as of 11/15

Yes, that one is still working, there is a link to that thread in the OP. And this one may be revived possibly again, will update if there are more.

^Bump^ This has been updated with a new working link, see bottom of OP for NEW LINK.

Thanks for new link I got it!

Got it...thanks!

Thanks for the new link SweetClover.

UPDATEDlink works

Ordered mines..8 to 10 weeks

Your request has successfully been received. You will receive your free AVEENO® NOURISH+ STRENGTHEN shampoo and conditioner sample in 8 to 10 weeks

They are offering this again, link is updated in OP.

Samples came today, usual set of shampoo & conditioner samples.

Thanks, Sweet Clover.

New link, this is available again.

Thanks, OP! I got one!

I received this in the mail yesterday.

I received this sample today.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.