Windows Media Center for Windows 8 Pro

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
well - trying from a VM on a different IP address and still getting the 'we couldn't process your order' Need a couple of more keys... ugh

1 key per email address (iirc that condition is listed on in the fine print on the MS site).
In addition you may also need to use private browsing, or clear cookies, or use another pc, or use a different browser.
rsuaver said:   well - trying from a VM on a different IP address and still getting the 'we couldn't process your order' Need a couple of more keys... ugh

Bugged that I have to install WMC keys before they expire, and I am still assembling parts for a new build.

Seemed to work for me, thanks OP!

So, if I rebuild or reinstall, the key wont work after Feb ?

This works great. It is a unique product key so if you have multiple copies of win 8 get multiple keys. Expires Jan 31st!

I loaded windows 8 media center today, using an 'expired' free key.

I wish I had seen this before. Waaaaaaah!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014