• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Text the words TRYGAMES and TRYITOUT to the number 727272 to get 2 codes, each good for $2 off your rental ($2 off makes a 1 night game rental free, a Bluray rental free and 2 dvds rentals free)

Member Summary

Redbox
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I don't rent games at Redbox. Enjoy!
VDQQ724Z
7TJ32JG4
VDK24TG7
GJ3XGX3V
WW5MG246

Buscobob (Nov. 17, 2012 @ 3:44p) |

Was hoping for a movie code. Game rental codes:
W3R7N2X6
5HZ3T5XX
7T3X276Q
NVGTTZ3G
HRMNWG3T
37Z4fZ6N

eeveeme (Nov. 21, 2012 @ 3:36p) |

"We're sorry. Campaign has ended."

labboypro (Jan. 19, 2013 @ 9:37p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

works. Ty Op.

how long are these valid?

End of year!
IrfanPathan said:   how long are these valid?

Gracias

Here are the codes, all of which expire on 12/31/12: JUSTDANCE, TRYGAMES, TRYITOUT, RENT, SCREEN, and TRYREDBOX.

Thanks!

IrfanPathan said:   Here are the codes, all of which expire on 12/31/12: JUSTDANCE, TRYGAMES, TRYITOUT, RENT, SCREEN, and TRYREDBOX.

Are these actual codes themselves usable at Kiosk or these are to be texted to get the usable ones? In case the latter, are the codes unique or generic?

I texted all the codes and all came back as codes for games. Can you use them on movies despite the code saying it is for games?

IrfanPathan said:   Here are the codes, all of which expire on 12/31/12: JUSTDANCE, TRYGAMES, TRYITOUT, RENT, SCREEN, and TRYREDBOX.

Thanks. According to the FatWallet thread for Redbox codes, these 6 codes are only for games.

Thanks for the extra codes!

I sent all five of these via SMS to 727272 and immediately received unique codes that are valid till 12/31 for 1 night game rental (or so it says, haven't tried it on anything else). So you have to text those codes to get the 'actual' promo code you can then at a physical Redbox (says kiosk only)

Beautiful Thread, Thanks Posters.

Each of the above keywords sent back an sms with avalid code still, still says for 1 night game rental. Thanks guys!

Got it, thanks OP!

I got two codes for Games only. Does anyone get a code for movie rental?

Thanks OP!

Hoped for a movie, but got a game. Thanks though!

I am just wondering whether to text or not. Texting for me is 10c each. If I drive down to my county library while on some work there I can probably get some good new movies.

StinkPot said:   I am just wondering whether to text or not. Texting for me is 10c each. If I drive down to my county library while on some work there I can probably get some good new movies.

Can't spend 10c to get a $2 credit? Sounds like a no brainer for me.

has someone verified that these work on movies or just games?

I only rent movies from Redbox, hope someone can use these game codes:

KXXGZ35W
44NW3KQD

AWESOME!!! Thanks, OP and the others that shared codes to text! Easy and FREE! YAY! FW rocks!

TY OP

Thanks OP, I'm for 12.

I can say that texting the number and getting a random code works, have done it from 3 cell numbers.

Thanx to the Code posters. My Playstation 3 sends it's regards also

Got it, thanks OP. My daughter thanks you.

I am not using these one time use codes for games.... enjoy

7GX3NDJ
RM6HRQVQ
HMG5T246

I would not use game codes only movie so here you go:
G4V365MG
HMM6WQG7

I don't rent games at Redbox. Enjoy!
VDQQ724Z
7TJ32JG4
VDK24TG7
GJ3XGX3V
WW5MG246

Was hoping for a movie code. Game rental codes:
W3R7N2X6
5HZ3T5XX
7T3X276Q
NVGTTZ3G
HRMNWG3T
37Z4fZ6N

"We're sorry. Campaign has ended."

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.