• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

NOURISH+ Hair Care
Disclaimer
Get an Aveeno NOURISH+ Shampoo and Conditioner Sample ”LIKE” Aveeno and scroll down until you see the green “FREE Sample” button, just under the "Scan my profile" banner. Note: Their site has been loading super slow, so you may need to keep trying. I didn't have any issues though. You should get a little pop-up screen saying, "Thank you for requesting a sample! We'll send you a FREE sample from our NOURISH+ Hair Care collection soon."

If you got this previously from this thread, you can double-dip and get another.

Member Summary

NOURISH+ Hair Care
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
No longer available

kwahl1 (Dec. 06, 2012 @ 11:29p) |

It seems the non-Facebook link is out too. They keep updating and adding more, if I see they have more, I'll update the ... (more)

SweetClover (Dec. 07, 2012 @ 12:11a) |

Got this last week, also got a set of Aveeda travel/trial products from a Self magazine giveaway?? Can't find a post, bu... (more)

SweetClover (Dec. 26, 2012 @ 11:44p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got it ty

TY!

Got it, thanks!

thank you !

Thanks I got the sample!

Thanks!!

got one for my hunny.

thanks OP

got it, thanks op.

Thanks SweetClover

ty

Thank You!!

Thank You!!

Sorry about the double post.I'm not sure how to delete one of them..

Lori82461 said:   Thank You!!

Sorry about the double post.I'm not sure how to delete one of them..

You can ask a moderator to remove your duplicate. Just click where it says in the upper right of your post, alert mods, a form will pop-up; just tell them your post is a duplicate, and ask if they would remove it for you. HTH!

My sample from the other thread came a few days ago, and the sample from this thread came today. Same sample as earlier, a set of packets. The sample button is still on the FB page, so it appears you can still requests samples, if you haven't already.

Got mine in the mail yesterday

TY!... Gotta try this. I am not really a type of person who shifts from one brand to another but I am willing to have one for free.

Got mine in the mail today. I love Aveeno products.

itsmelodyross said:   TY!... Gotta try this. I am not really a type of person who shifts from one brand to another but I am willing to have one for free.

You can get another from the the non-Facebook thread here. I just updated the other thread, as they became available again.

No longer available

kwahl1 said:   No longer available

It seems the non-Facebook link is out too. They keep updating and adding more, if I see they have more, I'll update the OP and bump the thread; so all I can suggest is that you keep checking for the thread title showing that the samples are available again. There's a good chance of getting one through the non-Facebook thread, they have updated with new links about 4 times since I posted the original.

Got this last week, also got a set of Aveeda travel/trial products from a Self magazine giveaway?? Can't find a post, but apparently won it from one of their giveaways. The Aveeda stuff smells incredible!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014