• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I can't believe no one mentioned this? I did a search with fatwallet and didn't see anyone post this.

Angry Birds Star Wars $0 at Google Play
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rovio.angrybir...

Angry Birds Star Wars $0 at Amazon app store
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00A3DZ61W

Member Summary

Angry Birds Star Wars
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
This is the ad free version (they are giving away for free)

PDXracer (Nov. 10, 2012 @ 12:20p) |

No, it is not ad free. It asked to pay for ad free after play 1 game. I uninstalled it.

delson (Nov. 11, 2012 @ 12:01a) |

If you want Angry Birds Star Wars for Windows, it's on sale at Intel AppUp for $0.99 (discounted from $4.99) until Novem... (more)

itsgregm (Nov. 14, 2012 @ 5:25p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I did see it but assumed it's their "Free" version anyway as they have with all the Angry Birds series.

Great, thanks.

45mb download for those who watch their data and have small memory phones.

ZombieHunter said:   Great, thanks.

45mb download for those who watch their data and have small memory phones.

45MB, but it can be moved to the USB/Memory card after downloading.

Thanks OP!

Thanks!

It says my Kindle Fire 'Non-HD' is not compatible.

Welcome to Android my friend... it sounds like you used to have an iPhone or only knew those who do. There is a paid version that skips the ads on Amazon and the tablet hd version is 2.99, but there has always been a free version of the Rovio games on Android.

I am confused how this is a hot deal if this is the free version and it has always been free.

yep, the free one is always free.... here is the non-free one:

Angry Birds Star Wars (Ad-Free) by Rovio Entertainment Ltd. (App - Nov 8, 2012)
Download: $0.99

Available instantly on your connected Android device

GuitarMan said:   It says my Kindle Fire 'Non-HD' is not compatible.

kindle fire, hrm. Im not sure why someone would buy an android tablet that doesn't have all the android apps, specifically the best ones (google apps and play store). Not attacking you specifically im sure u had your reasons, but kindle fire sells a lot, i think for most people its not the best idea. The nexus 7 or another standard android tablet would be better for them.

I think there are two versions. Angrybirds Star Wars was released on Nov 8. When I checked Amazon app store it said the HD version not available for my (rooted) nook color. OP's link is non HD (apparently) and it says it's available for NC. I 'bought' the game, and plan to install tonight.

i alway thought hot deals were $5 or $10 and up.

Appears that this is for android only -- doesn't work on iPhone/iPad, correct?

ad supported version of angry birds on android has been free for long time, including bag piggies

shanebo1 said:   Appears that this is for android only -- doesn't work on iPhone/iPad, correct?
Not from these stores, no. You can get the game from Apple's App Store, but it costs $0.99 (although ad-free):
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/angry-birds-star-wars/id55713762...

Thank you

FREE!

I love that google remote install. Just click and it puts it both on S3 and galaxy tab. Both are in another room.

Green for you!

In for one, Thanks!

Thanks OP.

cheeto said:   GuitarMan said:   It says my Kindle Fire 'Non-HD' is not compatible.

kindle fire, hrm. Im not sure why someone would buy an android tablet that doesn't have all the android apps, specifically the best ones (google apps and play store). Not attacking you specifically im sure u had your reasons, but kindle fire sells a lot, i think for most people its not the best idea. The nexus 7 or another standard android tablet would be better for them.

I agree with you on all counts and I wished they had the Nexus 7 out when I did purchase the Fire.

I bought it in February, of course the 'fatwallet-way': on-sale (with bonus gift cards) puchased with bonus gift cards, and thought It'd be nice for my Mom, who was looking for a tablet(like an iPad). She liked it for a while but it wasn't everything she wanted and it was still too small for her to read and type on (for facebook/emails). Now looking back, seeing as how the Fire's Android was limited, and only seeing one software update the whole time, I would have bought her the iPad, which I later did when the new retina display came out for Mother's Day.

It's still nice to play a few games and read books and stuff, but I'm ready to pass this Fire over to my little nephews.
I'll be looking for a new tablet but will do a lot more research this time, and when I have more bonus gift cards saved up.

It will work on the Kindle Fire, you just need to sideload it to get it on there.

gambitx said:   GuitarMan said:   It says my Kindle Fire 'Non-HD' is not compatible.
It will work on the Kindle Fire, you just need to sideload it to get it on there.

Or just put ICS or JB on there and get it from the Play store. That's what I did with my KF.

Awesome, Thank you for posting!

MattR said:   gambitx said:   GuitarMan said:   It says my Kindle Fire 'Non-HD' is not compatible.

Or just put ICS or JB on there and get it from the Play store. That's what I did with my KF.

My thanks to you both.

Free because it is the free ad-version. $0 is its regular price and worth.

I got excited for a moment there. Oh well, you tried.

will it work on pc?

no worries my device is of course rooted and ads blocked

got it to try but not ad free always free.

This is the ad free version (they are giving away for free)

No, it is not ad free. It asked to pay for ad free after play 1 game. I uninstalled it.

If you want Angry Birds Star Wars for Windows, it's on sale at Intel AppUp for $0.99 (discounted from $4.99) until November 21. http://www.appup.com/app-details/angry-birds-star-wars. Not free, but worth mentioning in this thread.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014