• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Cosmopolitan
Disclaimer
Link

Complimentary Cosmopolitan Subscription

Cosmopolitan is the ultimate magazine for millions of fun, fearless females who want to be the best they can be in every area of their lives. You'll receive advice on careers, relationships, fashion, finances and more with your complimentary two-issue subscription.

If Cosmopolitan is not were you were looking for, click here and see what FREE business magazines and whitepapers you can select.

*Quantities are limited, so act now!

Member Summary

Cosmopolitan Magazine
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
"Due to overwhelming demand, Cosmopolitan is currently out of stock". ...

sekoia (Dec. 28, 2012 @ 12:20a) |

Got this week! Also did on the Mercury link I think, so received double the same issues. Two issues on same day.

macdough (Jan. 05, 2013 @ 2:58p) |

Get below message:
Due to overwhelming demand, Cosmopolitan is currently out of stock.
* Please feel free to select any ot... (more)

narri (Jan. 06, 2013 @ 4:03a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, OP! my current subscription runs out in 2 months so this one should kick in about that time!

Thanks op, my girlfriend has been waiting for this!!!

thank you op!

***The complimentary two-issue Cosmopolitan subscription is sponsored by VistaPrint. Quantities limited.

No biggie, but this is from mercury magazines, not freebiz

THanks, awesome freebie!

Thanks OP! Got it for my gf.

This is perfect. My annual subscription just ended. Thank you!

Thank you

It wouldn't process my order without credit card and it's only good for 2 issues.

Nice offer! Thanks!

Too much work for only two magazines.

Thanks! Good find! As someone else mentioned, it's at Mercury magazines. Also no indication that it's only two issues there.

MrFrugality said:   Thanks! Good find! As someone else mentioned, it's at Mercury magazines. Also no indication that it's only two issues there.

It does say it's only two issues at the bottom left: "The complimentary two-issue Cosmopolitan subscription is sponsored by VistaPrint. Quantities limited."

Thanks OP, got my free subscription and no indication that it is only 2 issues!! No credit card request, either.

Yeah! thanks!!

Asked for credit card info

Misa925..I see it now, but no problem. Thanks for the update.

Thanks. I had to make up information on my company and title as I am not working currently. No CC needed. ?There is an offer at the end for other magazines for $1.

blouhaze said:   ***The complimentary two-issue Cosmopolitan subscription is sponsored by VistaPrint. Quantities limited.
Two issues? Does the word "subscription" really apply to only two issues?

Thanks, OP!

Awesome! Thanks.

Thanks!!

Thanks. No CC needed.

no CC here. great find

"Due to overwhelming demand, Cosmopolitan is currently out of stock". ...

Got this week! Also did on the Mercury link I think, so received double the same issues. Two issues on same day.

Get below message:
Due to overwhelming demand, Cosmopolitan is currently out of stock.
* Please feel free to select any other of the free titles below.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.