Get FREE Sample of Hay for small pets

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Hay from Timothy Hay
Disclaimer
Get FREE Sample of Hay from Timothy Hay Take the short survey and fill out the form at the bottom of the page.

. We are a small company with a limited budget to send samples to people with small pets, so if you don't have a small pet or aren't really interested in purchasing hay we would really appreciate your consideration to refrain from signing up. Thanks so much for your consideration.

*Limit one free sample per household.
*Offer valid for U.S. residents only.

Thank you for your understanding!

http://smallpetselect.com/timothy-hay-for-rabbits

Member Summary

Sample of Hay
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Offer expired.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great! We'll get a sample sent to that address immediately!

FYI: it takes a lot of information entry to attempt to score this freebie.

Something very odd happened. In the 'where do you get your hay currently' question, I entered 'Target' and when I submitted my 'application' (that is what it feels like) it says that this was already entered and the field required a unique reply. Uh; WTF. Someone entered 'Target'; really? Well no SHIT! So I lied and wrote Wal-Mart and Target; it went through. Letting people know so they do not punch their notebook screens. - E

Same thing happened to me, although I did not retry...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014