• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Thank you

Member Summary

Free T-shirt from Patients like me
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got mine in the mail this past Saturday.

Got mine this weekend. Came with a pen too. Bonus! Win

Why on earth would you post all of your health info on a public website just for a T shirt?

Thanks for the Freebie alert. I'll be checking this out soon.
Just hope it's not too much work just for a t-shirt.

I've signed my life away complying to patient's medical information & their privacy regarding HIPPA regulations. There's no way I'd offer any information to anyone that didn't need it, and believe me, more people than you think see your records. I am privy to so much personal information on others, including socials, home addy's, phone #'s, cc info when a patient pays through our system - it's PERSONAL, and the reason those who work in the medical field have got to attest that they will NEVER disclose ANY personal info or you are subject to criminal prosecution.

Besides, why would I offer it up freely to some company I am not even affiliated with or know nothing about?

I appreciate the offer of the freebie and mean no disrespect, OP, but this is one offer I will most definitely pass on.

And others that are so willing to freely give out your personal info, please think twice about that.

BrokenTree said:   Why on earth would you post all of your health info on a public website just for a T shirt?

I filled out the stuff with made up information. Just like the fake email accounts we use to prevent spam.

Not right to give the OP a red for this.

Got my tshirt yesterday and also a pen. It was a fair amount of work, but hey, it's a shirt. Too bad anyone who googles it realizes it is a website for people with mental disease.

Thanks OP, free is free.

"Offer no longer available"

OP, in the future, when changing a title, please leave the offer title and just add 'DEAD'or 'OVER'or 'GONE'
so we know what the heck this is about without having to click in.

thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.