http://www.integritywindows.com/Tough/

Watch Three Integrity Tough Videos and Get a
FREE Integrity T-shirt

Member Summary

Integrity T-Shirt (16.55kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
It looks like they took down the offer. They probably got swamped with requests already and sold out. It looks like "the... (more)

MrVietnam (Nov. 13, 2012 @ 2:56a) |

It seems to be gone now. When I click on the link yesterday it took me directly to the page. This offer may have expired... (more)

carpenter940 (Nov. 13, 2012 @ 12:51p) |

It's probably over

Kmeck1953 (Nov. 15, 2012 @ 2:30p) |

Staff Summary

All 3 videos ~6 minutes long total.
Your free Integrity t-shirt will be shipped shortly.
TY OP!

got the confirmation page
"Your free Integrity t-shirt will be shipped shortly"

BTW, email & phone are optional
don't even have to pretend to be in the industry.

Nice one, Dee!

Thank you thank you thank you

Very cool OP -- and the videos aren't too bad to watch either (the last one is very cool with the hockey players trying to bust through the windows).

Thanks so much dee! Nice to see you posting again

crombie said:   Thanks so much dee! Nice to see you posting again
Now if we can only see FS back again.

mikejensen said:   crombie said:   Thanks so much dee! Nice to see you posting again

that works too

Nice. This would come in handy for Habitat for Humanity volunteering. THanks!!

Looking forward to the "Overwhelmed with your response" email.

mikejensen said:   crombie said:   Thanks so much dee! Nice to see you posting again

There is a thread posted by thenona over in Off Topic. No one has had any success contacting him (I left a PM some time ago, no response). There has been no change in his log-in status, and no new posts. It has been almost 4 months now since his last log-in date.

No need to watch all videos...just click on video and then close it (click on X at right hand bottom of video)...At the end of 3rd video the form appears

Here is link instead of copy paste from OP...URL

Thanks dee.

awesome window, great for Florida hurricane threats

Now thatís Tough. Your free Integrity t-shirt will be shipped shortly. Want to see more? Find out what happens when an Integrity window goes toe-to-toe with a 500-pound block of ice, a chainsaw, a jet engine and more. Click below to visit Ultrex Advantages and learn more about the durability, strength and performance of Ultrex. Thanks Dee!

Thanks OP. Green 4 U

In for 1.

What's the point in super-tough windows? They still have glass in them!

Thanks dee!
Have a great T. Day dee!

Thanks

Hurray for dee16!

We have all missed you.
Great to see you back!

Thanks Frebinator and Shailpat.

Thank you.

Now thatís Tough. Your free Integrity t-shirt will be shipped shortly. Want to see more? Find out what happens when an Integrity window goes toe-to-toe with a 500-pound block of ice, a chainsaw, a jet engine and more. Click below to visit Ultrex Advantages and learn more about the durability, strength and performance of Ultrex. Thanks

Plus those ain't boring videos. I kind of like their way of filming those ad videos

When I checked it out, they only had L and XL shirts

I would love to get an Integrity jersey like the hockey players had on. Wicked video; wicked jerseys! Thanks, OP! Green for you!

You are awesome. TYVM

"Now thatís Tough. Your free Integrity t-shirt will be shipped shortly."

Now thatís Tough. Your free Integrity t-shirt will be shipped shortly. Want to see more? Find out what happens when an Integrity window goes toe-to-toe with a 500-pound block of ice, a chainsaw, a jet engine and more. Click below to visit Ultrex Advantages and learn more about the durability, strength and performance of Ultrex.

Thank you and welcome home dee16

Thanks - great find. I hope they have lots of t-shirts.

Thanks

Good post, thanks dee.

Thanks got the shirt!

Thanks. Green for you!

Got one and you can just click the x at the bottom right of each video and it will still count it as viewed..thanks OP!!!

Thanks Dee in for 1!

WOW - awesome product - looking into it for windows to use in new barn = mule proof!

I cannot find any mention of a free tshirt on the page. Am I missing something?

Skipping 4 Messages...
It's probably over

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014