Roadsides in Bloom 2013 Calendar

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Looking forward to the flower photos. Here the state university puts out a nice noxious weeds calendar. Some of them are actually quite attractive

ty op - ordering for the first time

Thanks as well.

martin628 said:   Gone...

the link is still working.
you should try again.

Worked for me. Thanks.

I received my calendar today. Lovely pictures. Thanks to the OP again.

This is still live. These are nice calendars, and make me homesick for WV.

The link is stil alive, just requested mine today

I ordered on Jan 3rd but still haven't received it. How long does it take?

Slickone said:   I ordered on Jan 3rd but still haven't received it. How long does it take?
I ordered back in November and never got mine. I was very sad, I'd received this calendar for the two previous years and loved it.

Never got mine either. Was looking forward to it. It is always a nice calendar.

FAKE!!! FAKE!!! PHONEY!!!

I sent for this the last 2 years; latest on 11/13/12. STILL Not received.

Chill out marv.

never got this so pretty calendar. oh well.

According to this page http://www.dep.wv.gov/dlr/reap/ow/Pages/default.aspx , they are out of stock for 2013. And it's not a fake offer. I usually get one every year, but either I requested too late for 2013 or they are now giving preference to Washington state residents. Either way, I'll try again next year because the calendars are beautiful.

ddimarro said:    or they are now giving preference to Washington state residents.

I think you meant West Virginia.

I did, SweetClover. Thanks for the correction.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014