• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Nivea Lip Butter
Disclaimer
Get a FREE full-size Nivea Lip Butter . "Like" them on Facebook (I suggest doing this prior to giveaway to save time). For the first 2,000* at 1PM EST each day this week through Friday (11/16)! To increase your chances, go to link just prior to 1 PM EST, refresh page until sign-up form appears. To save time, use Google Chrome browser or use Robo-Form software.

NIVEA USA Facebook]‘Tis the season to be giving, so we’re giving away 2,000 brand new NIVEA Lip Butters each day this week through Friday before they even hit stores. Come back at 1pm EST every day to claim one! http://www.facebook.com/NIVEAusa?sk=app_371132816301986r

*While supplies last. Offer is available to the first 2,000 people that sign up every day. 1 unit per household per giveaway.

Member Summary

Nivea Lip Butter
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks so much ! I missed it today but I will keep trying!!

im late for today i need to come back tomorrow to get the sample

nakataniki said:   im late for today i need to come back tomorrow to get the sample

I was late posting it (by almost an hour), but you have 4 more days to get one as this will take place daily until Friday.

On another note, I haven't bought any lip balm/treatments in a long time, I keep getting free ones. This past year I got a free full-size Burts Bees stick and Aquaphor tube. I slather this stuff on nightly before going to bed.

^BUMP^ This goes live soon...

And just like that they're gone! I got the "Claim yours" page within 30 seconds, and when I clicked that, got the "All have been claimed... blah, blah, blah, And I even used the Google Chrome browser so it would auto-fill. This is like the Aquaphor giveaway; they only had a 1000 a day, and the second-to-last day, I got one.

Just remember...Chrome or robo-form (to auto-fill your info)... start refreshing at 12;59 PM EST, and refresh, refresh, refresh (and hope for the best).

PS They actually had two giveaways today. They pulled a surprise one this morning. So, you might want to pop-in on their FB wall, and see if they announce anymore surprise ones. It might be easier to grab one then, because there may be less people taxing the servers to get one.

And in less than 2 mins it is already over for today. wow

^BUMP^ Almost time...

its bs i was there before and after 1

zip1212 said:   its bs i was there before and after 1

Some have pointed out that they have 980,938 likes, plus all of the freebie boards/blogs posted this. Only 10,000 total (at 2,000 per day) are available. I was there and refreshing before 1 PM, and clicked the "Claim Yours" button only to be told they're out. It may feel like BS, but the freebie world has changed significantly. Highly-valued freebies are gone in under 30 seconds (which is why I always recommend Google Chrome or Robo-Form). Anybody not having high-speed internet might as well not bother. We just upgrade our FIOS to Quantum, still no luck. Good luck everybody, you'll need it with all of the competition you're facing on the intrawebs. If anybody wins, please post and share your good fortune. Two days to go...

This one is tough

Dianaberry1 said:   This one is tough

I agree!

i still have enough chap stick from Walgreens ill make it

Yeah I got one!!! Thanks OP!

Confirmation Screen
Disclaimer
Oh my freakin' gosh, I got one! Just like the Aquaphor giveaway in the summer, on day 4 I get it.

Anybody else get through yet? Please post if you succeed in getting one of these.

ETA: Yay freebiemaniac, just saw you got one too.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014