NoGii D'Lites Free Sample Fitness RX

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LINKYPOO

Fill out the form at the bottom and submit.

By the way (edited based on SweetClover's message): 1st 2000 only. Gluten-free.

Member Summary

nogii
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
"Bite-sized burst of flavor and protein! Satisfy your sweet tooth without derailing your healthy gluten-free diet with the NO GLUTEN, NO GUILT, ALL-Natural nogii PROTEIN D'LITES. For a health gluten-free treat, these protein minis pack maximum taste of Chocolate Caramel Bliss to indulge your cravings and hunger anytime you are on-the-go. In the car, gym back, or at the movies...portable protein is always on hand with Deliciously Decadent, nogii PROTEIN D'LITES."

Free sample of the NoGii Protein D'Lites to the first 2000 entries!
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Free sample of the NoGii Protein D'Lites to the first 2000 entries!

Hi love4money, could you edit your post title please and add "1st 2000" and "Gluten-Free" to it? A number of FW'ers look for gluten-free freebies due to allergies, Celiac disease or gluten-sensitivity. Plus, it's good to show if supply is limited. Thanks!

ETA: Added details in the Quick Summary. these sound good, but alas I cannot use them because they have too much soy. And I know many cannot consume soy, so I put the details to inform FW'ers, as well as to alert those who are looking for gluten-free items.

"Sorry, but this form is no longer accepting submissions."

aww...missed it! Thanks for a good post.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014