Voting History
rated:

Iams Home 4 the Holidays
Disclaimer

Iams Home 4 the Holidays
Disclaimer

Rescue kitty
Disclaimer
This isn't a freebie for you to give your pet, this is a freebie you can give to a homeless pet living in a rescue or shelter. Please read below for the details:

Iams® Home 4 the Holidays® is back!

"This year, in addition to helping more orphaned pets get adopted, Iams Home 4 the Holidays is feeding more pets by donating food directly to rescues and shelters—including your local chapters.* This year’s goal is 5 million meal donations."

This holiday season Iams is feeding pets by donating food directly to rescues and shelters. This year’s goal is 5 million meal donations. You can contribute when you “Like” Iams Facebook page, then “Like” the Rescue Pet of the Day on your News Feed. You can also donate meals when you sign up for Iams Lifelong Rewards monthly newsletter. You will receive coupons and money-saving offers, customized advice from pet experts and news about special events and promotions.

<--------- This is Lacie, a rescue cat I adopted several months ago. She's currently snoozing on my lap.

Member Summary

Iams Home 4 the Holidays
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks!

cyclespeed said:   Thanks!

Thank YOU!!! And all the others who greened this for helping a needy pet get free food that they need.

Shared it on my FB too. I ♥ my shelter cats.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014