• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free Toms flag

http://www.toms.com/toms-flag?key= add to cart and enter promo code: THANKSGIVING5 to make it free with free shipping. You donít need a credit card.

ihaveadeal op

Member Summary

Logo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Out of Stock
Thanks in4two
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great company who i wouldn't mind giving some free marketing for, but I can't get it to add to cart. Tried IE, Chrome and Firefox

Same problem here

can't get this in shopping cart.

Can't add to cart.

after getting an order confirmation they then cancelled the order

Sorry! The items you've ordered are no longer available and your order has been canceled. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Wont go into bag! I guess its DEAD!

Code not working, got to checkout all good, code no go.

"You entered an unrecognized promotional code."

DEAD

When you click add to cart this pops up in the right corner-The requested quantity for "TOMS Flag" is not available.

Hello XXXX XXXXX,
Thank you for your order from TOMS Shoes. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at orderinquiries@toms.com or call us at 1-800-975-8667 Monday - Friday, 5am - 6pm PST and Saturday/Sunday, 5am - 4pm PST or chat Monday - Friday, 5am - 6pm PST and Saturday/Sunday, 5am - 4pm PST.

Your shipping confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business.

Your Shipment #10XXXXXXXX for Order #10XXXXX

Item Sku Qty
TOMS Flag FLAG-TOMS-1 1
Shipped By Tracking Number
Flat Rate 1Z1825EAXXXXXXXXXX

Unless your name is Tom, why exactly would you want this?

fardeal said:   Unless your name is Tom, why exactly would you want this?

I thought about getting this because it was free and then I asked myself what would I do with it?

Sprintx said:   fardeal said:   Unless your name is Tom, why exactly would you want this?

I thought about getting this because it was free and then I asked myself what would I do with it?

Looks like they cancelled most of the orders (even for people who got in early)...so you didn't miss much.

OOS

Out of Stock

You entered an unrecognized promotional code.

OOS dead
But thanks anyway!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.