• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Samples (1.18MB)
Disclaimer
Dollar General* is giving away FREE Tide Pods samples plus bonus Downy Unstopables and Dawn Power Clean samples!!!! Visit this offer now and sign up. Just click the blue "Get you Tide Pods Sample" to go to sign up, or try to C&P http://www.startsampling.com/sm/tdd102531/captureAddress.iphtml?item=102531&source=other&key=690bacdec38fdde22b43543709529171 into your browser window (linking will NOT work). Limit 1 per household.

*Samples include Tide® Pods 1 pac, and either 1 Downy® Unstopables™ sample OR 1 Dawn® Power Clean™ sample. Limit 1 per household. While supplies last

ETA: Samples will be like those pictured in file on lower left.

Member Summary

Green for you OP.

Thanks OP

nm

awesome

great stuff!

Sweeeeeeeeeet! I've been waiting for a Tide Pods freebie FoReVeR! Thought Target would do it but- hey! It's free! I didn't want to invest a $$$$ ton of $$$$ in case I'm unsat with the stuff. Thanks a TON OP! Green for you!

TYOP!

thanks OP

Thanks! I like all these products!

Thanks so much!

Thanks

TY

Thank you!

The sample you requested will be shipped to you within 4-6 weeks.

Sorry, this program is no longer available.

Seems to be alive again.

Just got it. Thanks OP and d1sturbdapeace

dead for me

Or just go to Costco...they're giving away Tide Pod and Cascade Pod samples in little bags...2 or 3 pods per bag!

Received my Tide Pods single-pack today, plus a Dawn Power Clean packet. Plain white box with the Dollar General logo on it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014