• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Rendeer Cam
Disclaimer

Live Feed Screenshot
Disclaimer
It's back! The Reindeer Cam This was posted last year by HouseWife1973, and many enjoyed it. You can see the elves feed them at 5 PM EST, until November 16. Then visit at 11 AM, 6 PM and 9 Pm EST, to see Santa feeding them. They ask for a minimum $1 donation, but none is required to view the live feed. This was very popular last year, as it soon spread throughout the freebie/deals boards/blogs.

Member Summary

Rendeer Cam
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Giving a little green to attract attention.

Lovely! My daughter's only 1yo (and some change) but she loves it! My nieces and nephews will love this too! TYVM OP! *High five* green for you!

Thanks!

sLinktastic said:   Lovely! My daughter's only 1yo (and some change) but she loves it! My nieces and nephews will love this too! TYVM OP! *High five* green for you!

Credit really goes to HouseWife1973. I remembered it from last year, and went to see if they were doing it this year.

Thank you!!

SweetClover said:   sLinktastic said:   Lovely! My daughter's only 1yo (and some change) but she loves it! My nieces and nephews will love this too! TYVM OP! *High five* green for you!

Credit really goes to HouseWife1973. I remembered it from last year, and went to see if they were doing it this year.

Thank You For Mentioning Me
They Actually Have The Reindeer All Year Long On Live Feed
And They Also Have Live Feed Cameras Of Elk, Bucks, Does & Fawns All The Time
They Are Fun To Watch

http://bornbucks.com/live-cameras

There is no snow, and of course there is always snow at the North Pole so some kids won't be fooled.

Sorry But There Isn't Any Snow In Michigan Right Now
But Give It A Few Weeks ~ LOL

I have been watching all day & I have yet to see any reindeer lift off. I think it's fake site. BEWARE, I used a fake santa last year and all I got was coal.

^Bump^ Christmas is coming soon, and Santa's sleigh will start filling with bags of gifts.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014