• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I stumbled across this on my receiver this morning (I'm not a subscriber so I was surprised to find channels working)

"Enjoy the SiriusXM free preview Nov 14 - Nov 27"

Does not include all channels - only about 60 or so. Good for use while you are sitting in traffic traveling for Thanksgiving!

http://siriusxm.com/freelistening

Member Summary

sirius (6.80kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Nice! Never would have checked this. Makes the drive home from work better.

also free for Ford cars 2009 and later for the same period. the way i read was it should just be activated automatically.

My car's xm got activated during the last preview in August and never deactivated. Hope this doesnt screw it up and kill it after Nov 27...

This also works to set up a free no credit card preview period as well.

Even online listening is free too!

factory said:   I stumbled across this on my receiver this morning (I'm not a subscriber so I was surprised to find channels working)

"Enjoy the SiriusXM free preview Nov 14 - Nov 27"

Does not include all channels - only about 60 or so. Good for use while you are sitting in traffic traveling for Thanksgiving!

http://siriusxm.com/freelistening

YMMV.

My Sirius receiver is not picking up this promo and is still plugging the subscribe channel.

Thank you! I'm listening online to Oprah.

I spoke with three Sirius Reps today who gave me all different stories as to why my radio wasn't picking this up, they also tried very hard to get me to pay to get this promotion...in the end I had them open up a ticket to perhaps have someone with a brain and not a sales goal figure it out..we'll see..but beware if you do call. It wasn't that bad of a deal, 25.00 for 6 months programming but I wasn't calling to sign up I was calling to get this free trial to work!

D*mn...still not including XMPR. Hoped to recommend this to others to hear The Bob Edwards Show.

They don't have the two political stations - patriot and left
Oh well, still great to have a free couple of weeks! Mine just got deactivated a month ago or so, I miss it but not enough to pay.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014