• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
No more codes sent. Game over.

i think its over...i got over 1000 points

Yes, it let's you play the game. but no more codes are sent. It was good while it lasted. Scored me a clean 1,000 MRC points.

And we wonder why the deal was killed...when used to excess. Next we will hear about people's accounts getting closed for laundering MCR points.

No points for me.......

works again!!!!
they changed it to 1 code per coke account

nm

Got my first 20pts. Did it a second time and got:

"Oops...

Oops...You've already redeemed the maximum number of codes allowed per member for this promotion. (Sorry)"

Anarchist said:   Got my first 20pts. Did it a second time and got:

"Oops...

Oops...You've already redeemed the maximum number of codes allowed per member for this promotion. (Sorry)"

Yes, like I said two posts up: "They changed it to 1 code per coke account."

Is it 1 code per account or one per day?

BudgetAng said:   Is it 1 code per account or one per day?

It is one code per account.

Before they changed the rules how did people get so many points? What was the best method?

Email can't be easy since it requires a response from the so-called friend help requests. Would anyone really spend the time to create fake accounts just to earn 20 points a pop? And if so it seems to get to a 1000+ points would take hours and hours.

bazooooka said:   Before they changed the rules how did people get so many points? What was the best method?

And if so it seems to get to a 1000+ points would take hours and hours.

WinBatch, for me at least. You can automate a good bit, sometimes the entire process, of these timekilling promotions.

I just tried the game & it worked. Got my 20 pts in
my email right away. It was confusing at first but finally
figured it out with the directions posted. Whew!!

thanks OP!! I got the code instantly after i got "unstuck"

Today got unstuck... Got 1 code sent to my email... Thanks!

It looks like it is still working... I was only able to enter one code today, though... not sure if that is normal.

I was able to enter a code today as well, but I had to use a new email that I had never used before as the sender. I tried it with another one of my lesser used email addresses but it dinged me at the MCR website instead of the Family Dollar one. I wonder if they're allowing us to redeem once a day? I'll try tomorrow to make sure because even 20 points a day is pretty good.

still working!

sherryillk said:   I was able to enter a code today as well, but I had to use a new email that I had never used before as the sender. I tried it with another one of my lesser used email addresses but it dinged me at the MCR website instead of the Family Dollar one. I wonder if they're allowing us to redeem once a day? I'll try tomorrow to make sure because even 20 points a day is pretty good.

I tried my code again in the morning and MCR dinged me as already having done the promotion. The code was generated with a unique email address. So, the promotion was likely taken down to tighten it up a bit... I will try it tomorrow just in case and pass on my results.

only 20 pts with each mycokerewards account now!

thanks OP, got one

thanks

Thank you, OP, for the detailed baby steps. I followed them step by step, only needed to use one email throughout the process, and got 20 points. Since I mostly get points from finding/begging code caps and boxes, 20 points is exciting to me.

Dead? Tried yesterday and again this morning. No congratulatory email with points.

updated: I noticed that even after completing the 3 helpouts, when I refresh the page after it getting unstuck, it goes back to me needing one more helpout. It's as if the final helpout isn't registering. I've tried a few times and no luck.

another update: O.k. I got it to work. Not sure how, but I did. I started over. The only thing I did differently this time is I used 4 different email addresses (one sender, and three recipients). The first two times, the sending email address matched one of the recipient email addresses. Not sure if that had something to do with it. I did it again using the same 4 email addresses (just rearranged with sender/recipients) and I got a second code. Obviously, my MCR account wouldn't accept a second code from the same promotion.

This is an embarrassing way to gain points.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014