• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
20 Free My Coke Rewards points for playing Family Dollar game

http://www.familydollar.com/pages/get-stuck.aspx

20 free My Coke Rewards points for playing "My Tongue Ith Thtuck" game online. I posted part of this as a reply in the MCR Discussion thread. Like I said there, sorry to all the purists, but this deserves its own thread. You can do it multiple times and earn your 120 points for the week.

Follow the steps below to repeat and earn your points quickly.
1. Click link.
2. Click box to accept terms and conditions.
3. Pick an option on the left to choose a picture(I chose desktop and picked any random picture).
4. When picture loads, click Next twice.
5. Select outfit and click Next.
6. Click email icon on left to "Share It".
7. Enter your same email address for "From" and "To"(no need to enter all 3).
8. Click the email with subject "Help - I'm stuck to a pole"
9. Right click link in email and copy link location or copy shortcut.
10. Paste in browser and click "Help Out!"
11. Repeat process of selecting photo and outfit.
12. Once your person helps out, repeat steps 10 and 11 a few more times until you are unstuck.
13. Check email and you should have a 20 point code.

thanks, Restless24 & gullickw

Member Summary

rewards
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thank you, OP, for the detailed baby steps. I followed them step by step, only needed to use one email throughout the p... (more)

dionaea (Dec. 19, 2012 @ 6:30p) |

Dead? Tried yesterday and again this morning. No congratulatory email with points.

updated: I noticed that even after ... (more)

malcfpomatic (Dec. 21, 2012 @ 8:20a) |

This is an embarrassing way to gain points.

mrsthegreat (Dec. 21, 2012 @ 7:03p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

So these count as regular points toward your weekly 120-point limit?

once they're unstuck, do I need to do anything else, or will I just get an email for the code?

kvs25 said:   once they're unstuck, do I need to do anything else, or will I just get an email for the code?

Email come within 5 minutes

email said: Congratulations! Click here to see all 3 friends help free you from the pole! Use the following code to collect your My Coke Rewards® points:

carpenter940 said:   kvs25 said:   once they're unstuck, do I need to do anything else, or will I just get an email for the code?

Email come within 5 minutes

yep, got it thanks

Thanks!

Wow, a fair amount of tedium, but to answer my earlier question, it appears that the code is effectively a bonus-type code, because it did not count toward my weekly limit.

Worst game ever. But thank you.

Thanks...a little tedium and reading the directions carefully...but I got my free 20.

Awesome, very quick and got the email almost immediately after getting unstuck. Too bad the MCR website is undergoing maintenance...

Cute game, however I'm stll stuck to the pole. I sent 6 emails and didn't understand the directions, so I quit! Thanks anyway OP.

step 7.2 click send
step 7.3 check your email

Can I play this game multiple times and get multiple 20 point bonus codes? Anyone try?

The animation at the pole with the friends looks like some kinky daisy-chain orgy

I'm up to 520 points in one day from this game....

WooHoo!!
Thanks op

Thanks OP!

gotem thanks OP

XOIncognito said:   I'm up to 520 points in one day from this game....

Well, I guess that answers my question about if you could play multiple times and get multiple 20 point rewards.

Yes, you could play indefinitely and these points are not considered bonus points, so they don't count against your weekly quota. This is also your best (and maybe last) chance to load on points before the anticipated holiday promotions and MCR program ends.

mikejensen said:   Yes, you could play indefinitely and these points are not considered bonus points, so they don't count against your weekly quota. This is also your best (and maybe last) chance to load on points before the anticipated holiday promotions and MCR program ends.

The MCR program is ending? In years past they always say it ends the end of the year, but they have always extended it for another year.

MrVietnam said:   mikejensen said:   Yes, you could play indefinitely and these points are not considered bonus points, so they don't count against your weekly quota. This is also your best (and maybe last) chance to load on points before the anticipated holiday promotions and MCR program ends.

The MCR program is ending? In years past they always say it ends the end of the year, but they have always extended it for another year.

I didn't realize it was ending but once I saw these posts I checked their FAQ and saw this:

How long will My Coke Rewards run? The current phase of the program ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2012, and you can enter codes up through 11:59 p.m. ET November 30, 2012. We started this up back in early 2006, so we’ve been doing this for a while. We have to take it year by year; the program has been extended in the past, but that does not necessarily mean it will happen again. In years past, extensions have been communicated near the end of the year, so please read the full Terms and Conditions and keep an eye on these dates. Codes can be entered through November 30, 2012; points can be spent through December 31, 2012.

mikejensen said:   Yes, you could play indefinitely

Wow. This is too easy to get mega points and just in time. Starting December 1 MCR will have good deals on gift cards for their 12 Days of Christmas promotion.

carpenter940 said:   MrVietnam said:   mikejensen said:   Yes, you could play indefinitely and these points are not considered bonus points, so they don't count against your weekly quota. This is also your best (and maybe last) chance to load on points before the anticipated holiday promotions and MCR program ends.

I didn't realize it was ending but once I saw these posts I checked their FAQ and saw this:

How long will My Coke Rewards run? The current phase of the program ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2012, and you can enter codes up through 11:59 p.m. ET November 30, 2012. We started this up back in early 2006, so we’ve been doing this for a while. We have to take it year by year; the program has been extended in the past, but that does not necessarily mean it will happen again. In years past, extensions have been communicated near the end of the year, so please read the full Terms and Conditions and keep an eye on these dates. Codes can be entered through November 30, 2012; points can be spent through December 31, 2012.

Like I said, they say that every year, but they always end up extending it for another year. That is almost the exact same wording they say yearly.

Here are the terms and conditions. They say nothing about playing the game multiple times, so I guess there really is is no limit:

By submitting your photo of yourself or your friend (your “Photo”) and/or creating or submitting other content (collectively, with your Photo, your “Content”) to My Tongue Ith Thtuck available at www.familydollar.com and as a Facebook Application (the “Sites”), and in consideration of your receiving the opportunity to have your Content appear on the Site, the receipt and sufficiency of which you hereby acknowledge, you:

1. Represent that you are an individual legal resident of the U.S.

2. Represent that you are 18 years or older. We encourage parents or guardians of children under 13 to regularly check and monitor their children’s use of email and other activities online.

3. Represent that you are using the Site and your Content solely for your personal use and you will not market, sell or otherwise distribute your Content in any form to any third party for any commercial purpose;

4. Acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any and all charges associated with using the Site;

5. Represent that you are the sole owner of your Photo and have the unrestricted right to submit your Photo and create and submit your Content;

6. Represent that (a) your Content does not include any commercial advertising or element, including (but not limited to) business names or logos, brand names, characters or slogans, other than those relating to Family Dollar®, The Coca-Cola Company®, and My Coke Rewards® and other products of these companies and its affiliates; (b) your Content (including your Photo) does not infringe any third party’s copyright, trademark, patent, literary, privacy, publicity, proprietary or other right; (c) your Content does not contain any virus, bug, technical defect or computer routine that would corrupt or otherwise affect the security, integrity or operation of the Site or any other website owned by Company Name; and (d) your Content does not disparage or make unsubstantiated claims about any third party or its products or services;

7. Grant to Company Name and its designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), transferable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform, make, have made, sell, offer for sale and import your Content in any media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without further approval by or payment to you;

8. Acknowledge that Family Dollar® and The Coca-Cola Company® are the sole and exclusive owners of all right, title and interest in and to all business names, logos, brand names, characters and slogans relating to the Family Dollar® and The Coca-Cola Company® Brands and other products of Family Dollar® and The Coca-Cola Company®, along with all goodwill associated therewith (collectively, the Family Dollar® and The Coca-Cola Company® Intellectual Property"). Nothing herein shall be deemed to constitute authorization for you to use the Family Dollar® and The Coca-Cola Company® Intellectual Property for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, except in the submission of your Content as provided herein.

9. Understand and agree that Family Dollar® and The Coca-Cola Company® reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to reject all or any of your Content that it deems objectionable, offensive or otherwise inappropriate;

10. Unconditionally and irrevocably release Family Dollar® and The Coca-Cola Company® and its affiliates from any and all liabilities, claims or damages of any nature whatsoever arising or resulting from any use of your Content or the exercise of rights granted hereunder, including but not limited to use of the Content on custom-printed products or merchandise or any use of your name and biographical information in connection with your Content; and

11. Acknowledge that your Content and your submission of your Content are and will remain subject to the General Terms & Conditions for Web Sites Operated by the Family Dollar® and The Coca-Cola Company®, Incorporated Family of Companies (available at http://www.familydollar.com/pages/termsofuse.aspx, http://www.coca-cola.com/webstore/en_US/template1/terms_of_use_e... and http://www.mycokerewards.com/terms.do)

I don't see an end date for this game. Does anyone know when it ends? Gift cards from MCR here I come... Thanks, OP!

I think it might be done. Just got this when entering a code:

We're maxed out!

Our members made this promotion so popular that we have reached the maximum entry limit.

Anyone else see that?

Whineyweim said:   I think it might be done. Just got this when entering a code:

We're maxed out!

Our members made this promotion so popular that we have reached the maximum entry limit.

Anyone else see that?

It looks like it is still working for me:

When I first got stuck to the pole, I got an e-mail that said:

Hello,

Thanks for checking out My Tongue Ith Thtuck! You will be awarded with My Coke Rewards points once you are unstuck!

Then, after I got the person unstuck, I got this e-mail and was successfully able to add it to My Coke Rewards account:

Hello ,

Congratulations! Click here to see
all 3 friends help free you from
the pole!

Use the following code to collect
your My Coke Rewards® points:

9K66VW0K04K5X4 (I already redeemed it. )

Seasons greetings from
Family Dollar and Coca-Cola!

Just died for me at around 2000 points.

That's about where I was too.

Maybe they limit it to 2000 MCR points per person then? If so, I have 1,500 to go.

EDIT: 1.350 to go...

As of 11:20 PM PST, game is still on.

yep, it is still on
clicking the music off is a must (yikes)

thanks, Butcherboy!

Didn't work for me. No email with points was sent.

phive0 said:   Didn't work for me. No email with points was sent.

I just played the game again several times and I got the e-mail awarding me points each time. I think it only stops giving you points when you earn around 2,000 points from the game. I have "only" got about 1,000 so far.

Anyone else have codes not work? Last night I had a code not work. (I'm not sure which one because I wasn't paying attention - I thought it was a copy / paste error at first. I just know I was told codes had already been entered, and it took me 5 codes to get 80 points. - I went back and tried each code again and was told it had already been entered)

Today I had 2 codes in a row that said they had already been redeemed. Are hackers out there running number generators to steal peoples codes?

I don't want to bother complaining, considering I posted 120 of these codes to my account yesterday and another 120 today. I've save these bad codes if i decide to follow up later. If coke really decides to end the program I may as well ask at that point.

got 1360 and gave up. Takes way too long.

computer87 said:   got 1360 and gave up. Takes way too long.

Takes a lot of time, but starting December 1 you will be happy to took the time as they are having a lot of gift card promotions starting then.

Skipping 26 Messages...
This is an embarrassing way to gain points.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.