free $5 starbucks egift card (50.68kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Is it dead?

swc888 (Jan. 09, 2013 @ 3:16a) |

"We're Sorry, All eGift Cards have Been Claimed"

RebeccaCulbertson (Jan. 09, 2013 @ 9:11a) |

You've probably already done it... but for anyone else: You have to register the new card in order to transfer it.

MsMay (Jan. 09, 2013 @ 9:16a) |

DEAD..OOS. done. gone. too late

Thanks for the info. Easy and Done.

Any direct link?

Successfully redeemed but unable to transfer to my existing card. I guess this promo is not the for U.S market?

Just copy the link! Only 1000 gift cards left

As of now less than 835. Thanks for sharing

Awesome! They kinda want to know everything but I used my blank FB account instead. I had to add the eGift card to my Starbucks account and then transfer the balance ($5.09 for some odd reason) from that card to my main card so it's a bit of a runaround.

DEAD..OOS. done. gone. too late

Deal is dead:

"We’re sorry, all eGift Cards have been claimed.
However, we’d like to give you an opportunity to participate in
future AMEX Beta programs and offers. With American Express
you can get access to more of the things you love -
and not just your daily cup of coffee"

amazinracer said:   Successfully redeemed but unable to transfer to my existing card. I guess this promo is not the for U.S market?

Did you copy/paste the 16-digit code they gave you?

That's what I did & because the code had spaces it only pasted in 13 digits & missed the last 3. Added those 3 digits & it worked, added $5.09 to my existing card.

In for one...DEAD right after. Don;t Copy and paste as suggested type it into your Starbucks accounts.

Worked great! Did NOT have to add to a Starbucks Card, let me print out the $5 by clicking through on email they sent. Thanks!

This deal is dead, but I happened to grab it really quick last night. Just a heads up--the Starbucks site may give you an error if you try to transfer the balance onto a previous card that you have, or even to another card from American Express. What I kept getting was:

"We're sorry, we cannot transfer balances between cards from different markets."

What I did instead is I used the Starbucks app on my iPhone and it allowed for me to transfer my balance, no errors. Hope that helps anyone who might come across that sort of error in the future.

Thanks for the heads up on the deal last night!

Its January, bored and going thru some old forum posts.........Worked for me!!! Thanks & kudos

Thanks. Got one.

Thanks jianqianfang and gonecrazy5250! It worked for me!

Worked for me just now. Says 7216 egift cards left.

Worked for me too.
Thank you!

But one question:
My girlfriend doesn´t want her egift. Can I put it on my card?
Anyone put more than one on it?

marctritter said:   
My girlfriend doesn´t want her egift. Can I put it on my card?
Anyone put more than one on it?

Yes, you can. I added my friend's on my card, since he doesn't want to bother printing it out and I can buy a coffee for him instead.

Is it dead?

"We're Sorry, All eGift Cards have Been Claimed"

amazinracer said:   Successfully redeemed but unable to transfer to my existing card. I guess this promo is not the for U.S market?

You've probably already done it... but for anyone else: You have to register the new card in order to transfer it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014