• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get TUMS Freshers Heartburn Relief from the Target samples site. If for some reason you are having trouble with their form. You can click the “F5″ key on your keyboard and that will refresh your page and this should help you make it through the form. Sometimes Target’s site loads slowly, so It may take some time for their page to fully load. I used Google Chrome and had no issues.

Member Summary

Thanks OP! Worked for me.

super, F5 did the job. thanks

thanks op for the tip on F5

Good post, thanks SweetClover.

Sweet, I agree- F5 did the job for me too. High five, green for you! :}

Don't forget to temporarily accept all their unnecessary and unaudited javascript...

Thx

Thanks!

Repped, thanks.

Thanks OP!

ty

Thanks OP. I had to use Google, IE 9 wouldn't work for me.

ty

Thanks I got it!

THanks Sweetclover!

First off, thanks OP. I've had difficult with Target's free sample page in the past and still do. Running Mac OSX 10.8.2 on MacBook Pro; I have thus far attempted to register for the above-listed sample using my browsers; a) Safari Version 6.0.2 (8536.26.17); b) Google Chrome Version 23.0.1271.64; and c) Firefox Version 14.0. All ad blocking and cookie blocking off.

Inverse experience: tried to get sample for Heartburn Relief.

Received heartburn.

Mods, add "Expired" on this thread, please...

"Our samples are very popular, so it doesn’t take long for them to go. Someone just ordered the last one, but don’t worry—we’ll get more. Please check back soon."

I received my sample in the mail Tuesday.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014